Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Realm

+6
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Xenathos
Inakan
Triskelli
Lazarus Firenze
Nikolai
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri May 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai, Using some explosives and his active mind, developed 2 HydroBombs. He strategically Calculated that the Tanks, that Triskelli was using, could most likely be Extremely vulnerable to water, considering how they use electricity and magnetics. Nikolai placed the two bombs in the area that Triskelli was moving towards. Closer....Closer....Cloooooser. When the tanks were right on top of the bombs, Nikolai detonated them.)

*OOC^ Triskelli decides out come.

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

27Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Ah! Only one of the tanks was disabled by the hydrobomb, but it was a catastrophic shutdown. The water fried the more delicate coils and caused a short-circut. The smell of burnt metal filled the air as smoke poured from the tank. The robotic crew lept from the tank as it went ablaze.

"Yes! It worked!" Nikolai gave a short cheer.

"There he is! Capture the inventor!" A group of three automatons spotted Nikolai in his hiding spot. Nikolai charged his battle gauntlet and smirked. He taunted the squad.
"So, are you guys ready to play?"

*click*

Triskelli cocked his pistol and pressed it against Nikolai's skull.
"No, I think we've played this little game long enough"

Nikolai rose to his feet as Triskelli's squad of nine surrounded the inventor. "What will we do with him, sir?"

"...Execute him. This man is far too dangerous to be kept alive."

28Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Click, Circling the HQ area noticed on his internal radar that his Master, Nikolai, Was surrounded by many of Triskelli's troops. So, with the human sense of his Computer Brain ha acted recklessly and darted to Nikolai's rescue.)
(Triskelli's troops were all standing around Nikolai when out of nowhere, Click dropped in at full speed and circled Nikolai knocking Triskelli and his troops into the air. Click came to a grinding halt. He looked at Nikolai with the Glowing BETA symbol on his monitor. He then looked towards Triskelli and Got ready to Charge him (in his Speed form I point out))

(Suddenly Click Vanished and was charging towards Triskelli for the Final Blow at 100 MPH)

(Nikolai)
"CLICK! NO!"

29Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Perfect! NOW!"

The two remaining tanks created a lightning link between them. Click bolted full tilt through the chain of electricity and was instantly disabled. End over end the android tumbled. His embarrassing twirl came to an end when he smashed into the hangar wall. The "game" was over.

Triskelli got up and brushed himself off. "Tie the robot up and take him back to the camp." The victor walked over to the inventor and offered a hand.

"I'm sorry about what I had to do to your friend. I hope you will reconsider an alliance."

30Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai Smiled, and grasped Triskelli's hand tightly and pulled himself to his feet.)
(Nikolai)
"Very well. You win, It appears I do need assistance to get to my feet. Myself is not enough to run this entire HQ, I accept your assistance."

(Nikolai shook Triskelli's hand tightly)

(Nikolai looked over Triskelli's shoulder as he shook his hand and asked)
"...um...do you think you could released my Friend?"

31Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Hm? Oh!"

Triskelli looked at his troops as they started to tie Click up.
"Um, that won't be necessary. Let him go."

The three automatons visibly drooped with disappointment.

Triskelli chuckled. "Sorry, boys! You'll have to practice your knots somewhere else!" He turned back to the Inventor.
"Now, to discuss the terms of our partnership. As stated I will lend a small force to help maintain and defend your base. I'm sure they'll offer a ...refreshing point of view. Heh. Hmm?"

Two of Triskelli's troops walked over the hill. "Yo boss! I heard we won, but Mister Tightly Wound here has somethin' to tellll yooooou.
!"

"Ah, Cole! And... Adams?!? Where's the Sabre? Were you able to take care of that walker of Nikolai's??" Triskelli waited for an answer as Sargent Cole gave a snicker.

"You mean the Juggernaut?" Nikolai interrupted.

Adams finally found the courage to speak. "Sire, we were able to defeat the walker using a standard ramming procedure."

Triskelli arched his brow. "...But?"

"...but the machine attached itself to the Sabres' hull and nearly destroyed the engines. She is disabled for the time being." The lieutenant could not bring himself to look at his leader. "I assume full responsibility for this travesty."

Triskelli shut his eyes and brought his fingers to his temples. "Ughhhh. Were there any injuries?"
"No sir, we were able to brace for impact. There were injuries, but no one was critically injured."
"You're lucky that you managed to save the crew... and that we have a master mechanic on our side now." Triskelli turned back to Nikolai to address him directly.

"Ah, excuse me, but I believe we may have need of your services sooner than expected. First, introductions are in order. You've met my Sargent, Cole."
"Good ta see ya again, Nikky." Cole quipped with a smug tone.
"..And this is my Lieutenant, Adams."
"..A pleasure to meet you." Adams had a much graver tint to his voice.

"Allow me to be frank; my capital airship, which I've named the Sabre has been downed thanks to one of my machines. I would be eternally grateful if you could get her fixed up as fast as you can. She's a little... outdated, but I'm sure with your talents you could make her even more fearsome than ever! Will you accept this challenge?"

32Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai Grinned as his goggles glared)
"Yes, I would be happy to fix your flying Pirate Ship {OOC' Meaning it is an out of date boat}. I have some plans that could greatly increase its resistance to explosives, such as the Juggernaut's."

"Click! Wake up you big Ofe!" Nikolai fussed.

(Click freaked and scuttled over to Nikolai)

(Nikolai)
"We are going to help Triskelli here with repairs on his ship. I will need you to gather up the Nuclear Power Core from Generator A so we can pump power into Triskelli's ship until we get his engines up and running."

(Click nodded and smiled as he ran off to the Generator Sector.)

"Now, shall you take me to see this "Ship" of yours?"

33Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Cole, see if you can help Click, then start to move the camp up into Nikolai's HQ."
"Pssh, I'll get right on it, boss." The automaton jogged off in the same direction

Triskelli turned to his Lieutenant. "And Adams?"
"Yes sir?" Adams still looked at his feet in shame.
"YOUR new assignment is to stay with the Sabre until repairs are COMPLETE. Understood?"
"Yes, sir."

Triskelli turned back to Nikolai the inventor. "So you're ready to see my little 'pirate ship' of mine?"
"Yeah, let's head out!"
"Good. We'll be there in just a second." Triskelli took a handkerchief from his suit and with a flick of his wrist it unfolded into a large sheet. "Just a little trick from my days as a magician, so lets see if this still works." He flung the sheet over Adams and Nikolai.
"What the?! I can't see!" Nikolai exclaimed.
"Be still." Adams calmly replied.

When the sheet was removed, Nikolai was astounded. Gone was the HQ and its' high-tech gadgets. Ne was now in some cramped hallway with metal walls, floors and ceilings. The entire place was tilted to the right.
"Where are we?"
"We're below decks on the Sabre. Triskelli told you we would be there momentarily."
Nikolai turned to speak to Adams. "Err... Lieutenant? Is Triskelli... human?"
"Why not ask him yourself?" Adams retorted

One of the doors into the hallway opened and Triskelli walked out. "Ah, there you two are! Nikolai, follow me; the engines are this way. Lieutenant, it would be best if you were to make your way back towards the bridge."
Lieutenant Adams bowed slightly. "Of course, sir."

Triskelli turned back to his guest. "Now, I'm sure you're curious about the workings of the Sabre, so I'll give you a quick rundown. This vessel is a flying battleship, with triple steam-turbine engines. The core of the vessel is a simple hydrogen envelope that generates enough lift to keep us afloat."

"Wait! How does THAT work?!?" Nikolai interrupted. Surely this much steel would be too much to lift with just... just hot air!"

Triskelli corrected him. "Ah-ah! Hydrogen Lightest gas available. Besides, the steel I've used to construct my vessel is special. It's absolutely weightless! It's a secret process of mine..."

Nikolai was skeptical. "I'll believe it when I see it. So, could you show me to where the damage is? I'll need to put a beacon up for Click, as well."

"Right this way. Thank you again for all your help."

34Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 4:28 am

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[The door to the command centre burst open, a trooper running towards the two commanders]

'Sir, we've had reports of a large scale battle happening near the Volcano. Teams have used Wasps to get closer and observe. The Avenger tanks are ready, Rail cannons are armed and aimed at the location.'

Firenze-'What location....'

'The base of the Inventor'

35Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 5:30 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai was fallowing Triskelli to the Engine Room, when suddenly his Watch began "Beeping")

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

(Nikolai looked at his Watch...)
Shocked "MY HQ IS UNDER ATTACK!?"

(Nikolai looked up at Triskelli)
"Im sorry, your engine room will have to wait, I need to protect the Super Computer Brain. I cannot lose that thing"
(Nikolai pushed a button on his goggles and the lenses began glowing, Showing The blueprints of HQ it showed the damages location, and the calculated cause of damage and trajectory of the cause.)

"Click!" (Nikolai spoke through his Watch Radio Link)
"I need you to turn to your GAMA form and shoot any projectile, heading towards the HQ, out of the Sky.

(Click nodded and began to morph. His hand collapsed and reopened with a large hole. A long barrel dropped out of his arm. Two huge coils (lightning rod coils) arose out of his back, electricity flowing back and forth between the two. His left arm swelled and his fingers flattened as his palm moved forward and opened up. his fingers then spread out around the fat barrel. Click was then hit by a shell. Communication disconnected. So Click then got to work...Skeet Shooting)

(Nikolai)
"Triskelli! We HAVE to go!"

(Triskelli)
"My ship could be of great assistance for protecting your HQ. Do you think you could..."

(Nikolai ran over to the engine and pulled out his Pipe Wrench from his HammerSpace Backpack. He quickly examined the engine carefully. He then electrified the Wrench with his Glove. He than Smacked a piece of the engine as hard as he could with his wrench. Suddenly the engine Started)

"This power will not last, so get us to my HQ as fast as this thing can fly."

36Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 am

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[The Railgun fire was unloading at a terrifying rate, the hypersonic rounds firing off with whip crack after whip crack, blowing massive holes in the landscape around Click. Still the robot kept shooting, the rounds exploding prematurely thanks to the robots extrodinary shooting skills. With a crackle, Firenze appeared behind the robot, armoured up in the performance enhancing battlesuit of the Talon squad.]
The suit is equivalent, if not better than the MJOLNIR suits of the Halo Spartans, just to give you an idea

Sirius (radio)-Sir are you sure about this?

Firenze- Oh I damn well am.

[Firenze leapt towards Click, slamming him to the ground as the hail of railgun rounds from the Avenger tanks ceased. The pair tussled as they rolled into a gulley. After five minutes of bloody stalemate, Firenze was on top of Click, pinning the automaton to the ground.]

'Now. Listen here you bucket of bolts, all I want to know is why the hell is the Inventor here? What is he looking for, because if you know it is the same as us, we will have to stop you.'

[The robot paused in it's struggling for a moment and pondered. It nodded furiosly in understanding]

'Smart lad, now get up, we have to wait for your friend.'

[The Battlegroup moved up, surrounding the base incase anything surpirsed them as a ship came overhead. Firenze patched himself into the comms of the aircraft.]

'Inventor, I know your here. Bring the ship down slowly. I need to ask you something and it would be alot easier face to face.'

37Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai dropped down from the ship 200 feet in the air. Before he hit the ground Click was able to convert to his BETA from and catch him in mid air. Click set Nikolai on the ground. Nikolai walked over to The Man demanding his presence and ask angerly.)
"What is it that you need to see me for that was so Important you had to bomb my HQ?"

38Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

'My forces took fire before they began to fire back. Some kind of energy pulse killed twenty of my men before we fired. We assmued it came from your HQ and began to attack.'

Nikolai-'Trust me on this, I didn't unleash that pulse.'

Firenze-'Then who did? Still. Why the hell are you here? I thought We left you behind in Chicago?

39Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"Nope, after my struggle at Chicago I created a rift in the Center of the city and came here. Ever since, i have been working on my new HQ and have been working on creating a new world, a world of war."
"But back to what you needed my presence for... What did you want?"

40Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

The lieutenant and Triskelli looked at the chaos on the ground.
"Sir, should we intervene? The cannons are loaded and wait your command."

Triskelli stared for a moment. "Let's see what happens. I still want everyone on standby. Keep the engineers working on those turbines, let's see how long they can keep that little boost that Nikolai gave us active. We may need to get out of here in a hurry."

41Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[Firenze flicked the visor open and took off the armoured helmet]

FIrenze-'You have technological skills we need to find the Casket of Dercius. A power source so great, it is capable of ripping a hole in reality at a whim. This is what we are looking for and need to destroy. Soon. Its not just us looking for it.'

42Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun May 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"I am sorry, but I've neglected to see how that my problem."
(Nikolai turned his back and began to walk away.)

"YOU LITTLE!"
(said Firenze as he went to strike Nikolai)
(But in an instant Click moved and caught Firenze's Fist before it hit Nikolai.)

(Nikolai)
"You see... now "YOUR" my problem. I suggest you leave before you regret doing what you are thinking right now..."

43Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 12:56 am

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[Firenze ripped his hand out of Click's grasp]

Firenze-'You don't see how it's a problem!? They want to rip the universe in two! Then they will feed on all sentient life. Everything that lives, walks, talks... everything. You'll be one if your not careful.'

[The force teleported out to base, only their footprints left behind.]

44Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai Made his way back up to the deck of Triskelli's ship.)
(Triskelli)
"What was all that ruckus down their about?"

(Nikolai)
"He wanted me to be apart of some wild goose hunt."

(Triskelli)
"And why wouldn't you accept it? Do you have a tendency of wanting to piss people off?

(Nikolai)
"No, but the last thing I need for ally is a Trigger-happy Military Force. He assumed that I was the cause of the Pulse that killed his men. So he attacked my HQ. If i had him for an Ally, he would get me into a sticky situation that could have been avoided if though out thoroughly."

(Triskelli)
"You do have a point."
"Anyway, back to the business we were dealing with before we had...***"
(Suddenly The Sabre fell right out of the sky!)

*CRASH*

*OOC^ No damage done by falling out of the sky, BTW. Just for dramatic effect.^

45Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

As the dust cleared the Sabre finally gave up the ghost. The once mighty ship lay on its' side, metallic ribs exposed to the open air. The drastic increase in speed and engine power had torn much of the armour plating from the sides of the once proud ship. Triskelli and his crew disembarked. He turned to Nikolai

"Ugh. Thanks for the boost to get us over here. I'll make sure to put the sargent and a company of marines on patrol for the time being." Triskelli stared back at the sad hulk of a ship. The turrets and cannons were still in good shape and could likely be used for supporting fire, but not much else.

"How long until you can get her back in the air?"

46Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"Give me 48 Hours. With diligent work and no sleep I will have this thing "Better than New" in no time. All i need you to do is protect my HQ while I'm away from it, and help me bring a unique tool of mine from my HQ. I need you to teleport it here, Just to save time. I need you to retrieve my Elemental Morpher.... it is a huge piece of machinery and weighs a ton."

47Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Hmm Elemental Morpher? What does it do?"

48Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"It is able to convert and rearrange any element and do it all without welding, screws, or nails. In other words, It is Alchemy to the more technological level."
"It is how I can construct such massive machines in very little time."

49Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Triskelli arched a brow at that. Now was his turn to be skeptical.
"Alchemy? I thought you were too advanced for such low, backward arts. Heh, I'll bring you your little toy; now where in your HQ is this miraculous device?"

50Forum Fight: Realm - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"Now wait one second. I said that it is like Alchemy. Just so that you could understand how it deconstructs and reconstructs matter. It is far more complex than actual Alchemy."
"But anyway... It is located in the Core Floor A2."

(Triskelli raised his brow again)

(Nikolai)
*sigh* "its on the second floor, Biggest room on the floor..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum