Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Back in action

+8
Lazarus Firenze
Winds
stephanodude
xivk
Tom
Vorthon
cenaris
GoldenDragon
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Forum Fight: Back in action Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:40 pm

GoldenDragon

Alright, let's get the ball rolling here folks.

*pulls rope, which sends a 16 ton weight crashing down on Cenaris' head*

2Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 am

cenaris

cenaris

But he melts and reforms next to it.
*throws a gaggle of deadly wolves at the next poster*

3Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:53 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

But he turns invisible and picks them off one by one.

*calls in an orbital laser strike on the next poster*

4Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:35 am

GoldenDragon

*Runs out of the blast radius of the strike*

That was close.

*Runs for the safety of a high, forested hill. Once there, GD unslings the sniper rifle on his back, lays down in a prone position and sights through the scope. Gauging the wind speed and direction, GoldenDragon adjusts his aim, turns the safety off, and rests his finger on the trigger, waiting for Zaran to come within firing range. A few moments later, he gets close enough that he is just within lethal range of the shot, and GoldenDragon pulls the trigger. They say you never hear the bullet that kills you, which is proven true as zaran pitches fast first into the ground, dead*

5Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Tom

Tom

(Don't mind me, but do you roleplay? Seems like you do.)

Hey. That looks fun. -He says behind GoldenDragon before straddling his upper back and doing his thing with the piano wire. Suffocation, laceration of the trachea, asphyxiation. Whichever works first.-

6Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:42 pm

GoldenDragon

Not exactly, I like to write short stories a bit if I have nothing else to do and I don't feel like playing computer games. I don't really hold onto them for long in my hard drive tho.

Ontopic:

"Good thing I believe in reincarnation" *respawns not far from where he died*

7Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Tom

Tom

Aww... -Stomps on the back of the dead body's head as he was standing to force it off like he was cutting a brick of cheese. Piano wire was useless, now...But the sniper rifle wasn't! And at close range, too.-

8Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 am

GoldenDragon

*Rolls out of the path of the bullet*

Hah, you can do better than that.

*swiftly closes the distance between himself and tom, and thrusts his sword through his stomach*

9Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 am

xivk

*Appears out of nowhere*

...What am i doing here?

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

10Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

*tells you your about to DIE!!!

*picks up throws you into a microwave and turns it on for 35 minutes

11Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 am

GoldenDragon

*After kicking down Tom's body to finish the job, without losing any speed or momentum GD closes in on stephanodude and slices his torso open in one quick movement and keeps running full tilt*

12Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Tom

Tom

-Big, metal thing in his hands does wonders for him and blocking, but not much for the kick..He'd roll backwards a few times before coming to his feet and aiming once more. Loud boom sounding the bullet off towards Golden.-

13Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 pm

GoldenDragon

*gets hit in the leg from the bullet, which sends him falling face first into the ground*

God damn it!

*slowly trys to get back on his feet, but the pain is too great and he collapses*

14Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

*laughing maniacally as I lie on the floor looking at GD moaning on the floor as the last of moments of my life begin closing in on me

15Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:06 am

Winds

Winds

-Tosses his ghille blanket off of himself- Trick or Treat!

-Rears his arm back and forcefully sends a boomerang at stephano-

16Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

I die

17Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:20 pm

GoldenDragon

*Crawls to the safety of a nearby bush, where he performs fist aid on his wound*

18Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[The whip crack of an Arc Cannon erupts as Golden explodes in a storm of lightning. An AH-12 Hunter Exo suit (http://lazarus-firenze.deviantart.com/ for a pic) comes careening through the forest. The foot of the 8 metre tall metal beast crushes stephano as it sprints onwards]

Wheeee!

19Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 pm

GoldenDragon

God dammit

*respawns again as a Miqo'te tracker. With his heightened sense of smell and hearing, GD can now detect someone from twice the distance he could before, 4 times the distance if the wind is blowing in the right direction. With the wind blowing in gently from the east comes the smell of fear*

"You can run but you can't hide."

*proceeds to walk in the direction the smell came from. 2km later, GD spots winds walking cautiously down a path through the forest.
As silent as a mouse GD closes in on Winds without attracting his attention and unsheathes his sword. With deadly efficiency, GD sneaks up behind winds and quickly plunges his sword through his torso down to the hilt. Without a sound, Winds' dead body pitches into the dirt. GD deftly withdraws his sword from Winds' body and wipes the blood off the blade with a rag that is stained red from the blood of other unfortunate victims*

"Too easy."

20Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Little does GD know that several thousand metres above the commotion on the ground below, Paranoid is being executed by a group of Cuban gangsters who are partial to tossing their victims out of a plane.
"Look guys, come on, we're all friends here right? You're not ac- AAAAAAAAAAHHSWEETJESUS."
He hurtles towards the ground at breakneck speed, trench coat flapping like a bizarre pair of wings. GD, with his heightened senses, looks up from his small victory, but too late. He is crushed and instantly killed by the force of Paranoid slamming into him from above. The bones in Paranoids arm splinter like twigs.
"Well i'm not dead. But..." He looks at GD's flattened body. "...That sure is unfortunate."
Paranoid looks at his arm. "Godammit. Now i need a new arm too." He looks around for someone to cannibalize some body parts from....

21Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm

GoldenDragon

*respawns again*

"Sigh... I hate it when that happens."

*GD finds himself in the midst of a large Urban area that was ravaged by conflict. Not a soul is around, and the heavy smell of death hangs in the air. All around him are the charred broken husks of automobiles and office buildings*

"Well, better get moving"

*As GD is adjusting his longswords scabbard belt attached to his waist, he picks up the unmistakable smell of firearms smoke coming from Tom's sniper rifle*

"I have you now"

*Tracks Tom to a small abandoned cottage, and with the same deadly efficiency as before kills Tom without making a sound. GD once again wipes the blood from the blade of his sword with the bloodstained rag, and sheathes his weapon*

"That wasn't too difficult. Whatever he was armed with looks dangerous, so I should make sure noone is able to use it again. Besides, this sort of weapon is unrecognizable to me"

*Proceeds to render the sniper rifle useless with his foot. When his work is done, GD continues his long treck west in search of his next target*

22Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

oh i can respawn?

*Stephanado respawns with awesome stuff and procedes to shoot paranoids other arm off*

23Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Bugger. That'll make things a mite more difficult.

24Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

*calls in an army composed of various alien races*

A huge army comes marching over the hills, with the majority of the troops bearing almost no resemblance to earthly life. Leading the army is Vorthon, with a demented grin on his face.

"Onwards! Leave no survivors!"

25Forum Fight: Back in action Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 am

Rad

Rad

Piloting a Wanzer(Wanzer is from the Front Mission series), Rad rides the road and sees the commotion off to his left. He stops and walk off in the general direction of the explosions and temporal rifts. "It looks like a fight!" Rad accelerates his wanzer's dash unit and veers to the right as he sees aliens running into the battle in the distance. "What th-...?" Rad says as his jaw drops in awe. Rad aims his wanzer's rocket launcher (I wish it was the Davy Crockett from MGS3, but alas... that would be to awesome) and shoots a suppression shot and accelerates his Wanzer to follow the trail. Aiming the wanzer's rifle, he shoots into the explosion area and aimed a little to high and catches GoldenDragon in the other leg just below the kneecap and blows off his leg. Lets just hope it wasn't a Rad(iation) Round. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum