1. This war forum is not about winning, it is about making an interesting story.
2. Any thing is allowed excepting spontaneous generation (units have to have a story behind creation and time to be created or recruited)
3. Standing out characters can not die, PERIOD! (for instance Nikolai, and Click are the two of my Character that Cant die, but CAN be..."Out of order".)
4. Basically this War game is like Halo Wars, Command and Concur (1-4) etc.
5. Just dont do anything completely outrageous.
(I will be apart of the War, and will fallow all rules I listed. I will provide Order and will state when something is outlandish)
LET THE WAR BEGIN!
(When you join the war, state the one character & your Avatar that can not die)
(State the "Power", "Strength", "Type" of Army you have.
1. Nikolai & Click
2. Inventor & Machine Powered Army. (I have no Human units, only robots and Computers) (Which Has a HUGE weakness) (make sure your army has a weakness and a strength)
When you join the war, also give a brief description of you leader/ Avatar.
Below Is the Map Of the Landmass that the War takes place on. As new geography is discovered by me or other users, Copy and edit this map to show things you find (including Your Base Location, Mountains, Bodies Of Water, etc.
(VERY IMPORTANT!!! when you add something, do not repost it on this topic, send me a Private message with it attached and I will update the PRIMARY MAP!)
How This Forum Fight Is To Work
How It Is Supposed to be...
1. Good Story. (Make it interesting sounding. You don't always have to win, try going out with a "bang")
2. Non offensive Game. (Dont worry if people "P" You off. Its just a fun Activity, Have fun with it)
3. WAR!!! (FFA to the most part, You can only have an alliance with ONE person.
How Its Not supposed to be...
1. A "piece corp". (Every one in one alliance and all friends)
2. A All Protagonist Story. (everyone is a good guy. We need evil people)
3. Lone Soldier (One character, no minions and no other characters. Just one guy.)
Last edited by Nikolai on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:04 am; edited 13 times in total