You are all here for a reason. You as individuals may strong or weak,.. but as a team, you are undeniably MIGHTY! You are the Forum Force. Your duty is to protect this forum from whatever harm may come. You are the last and only line of defense. Protect what is precious to you.........(~fade)
The big enemy is approaching at full throttle. According to data it is identified as MECHA BIRDO.
: : : BEFORE YOU BEGIN, READ THESE RULES! : : :
Guidelines: Simple really. Just attack the enemy. Describe your move as detailed as you want, but make sure it's clear enough so that the gist of the attack is understandable. Your health is not gauged, so don't worry about survival too much, though you can buff.
1. Fairness: No one hit kills, okay? You can't have an epic battle by cutting it short with a move designed to instantly kill the target. This fight must be very lengthy via gradually wearing the boss's HP down with a ****load of attacks. Do not try godmodding anything, either.
2. Damage Cap: A single attack has the potential to do up to around 5,000 points of damage, maybe 7,000 at best, without being multiplied for exploiting weaknesses. Do not expect to go very far beyond these numbers.
3. Judge's Ruling: I have the final say on how the attack plays out against the boss. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTEST IT! You will be forced to sit out a few turns if you try.
Now I'll admit I may be biased against some attacks, particularly ones from things I have little to no knowledge of. I'm very videogame and anime savvy, so I should be able to catch attacks made in such reference, though try to stick to attacks that most everyone should be able to understand. Don't make me google for descriptions.
4. Links are bad, mmkay?: Do not link to a YouTube video or something else and call that your attack. Do not link to something that will help describe the attack better. As I said above, stick to something most everyone can get. GIF's are okay, as long as they're not too lengthy, but still, try to be creative.
5. Stale Moves: Repeated use of the same attack or attacks that are similar to each other will deal less damage for subsequent hits. Spellcasting is subject to this rule; I would not like to see a long string of spells thrown at the boss.
6. Calling for Backup: You may summon characters to your aid, but they can only be summoned for one move and then they're out for the fight. You must give the summoned character a command to follow or else you'll waste the summon and your turn.
7. *stomp stomp* DE-FENSE!: The boss will attack the Forum Force every few turns, and most of the time these attacks will cause everyone's attacks for the next turn to deal reduced damage. If you use your turn for a purely defensive tactic you may be somewhat exempt from this reduction, depending on what you do to defend yourself. The defensive move only lasts one turn; if you defend and the boss doesn't attack, you wasted your turn. The defense returns to normal afterwards.
(A turn is defined as a batch of attacks, ended by me totaling the damage inflicted)
(If the thread reaches 150 posts before the boss is defeated, the Forum Force will fall..)
Get out there and F- S- UP!
Mecha Birdo: 500,000 / 500,000 HP