Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+19
Moonman
wolfman-al
Haggis Hotdish
Pietja
not_cenaris
artimies7
Dreadstunlock
TheGreatHibiki
Leak
stephanodude
KaZe
MicasR
Youchip
cenaris
rpx
Nikolai
Xenathos
Frist
Ganthan
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:06 am

WreckedRegent7

Actually, earlier this night I (forced myself to) watch the first episode. The facial expressions were impeccable, but I still don't get. (+, I thought it'd be hilarious if one of the birds flutter-shy or whatever her name was training blew up like in Shrek)

202My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Watch episode 2 and then start 3. It's a slow starter >.> It gets fun after Ep 3.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

203My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 am

WreckedRegent7

Alright, now I've got plans for tonight: Watch MLP episodes 2-3, and see if anything catches on. (Plus, I have only few reasons to like MLP as of yet, mainly: Cupcakes (Gotta liver it up) and the Banjo-Kazooie sync'd music.

204My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:21 am

Ganthan

My personal favorite episode of Season One is number 25, Party of One. However, I think Season Two on the whole is much better than Season One.

205My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 am

Ganthan

Baby Cakes

This is the kind of episode that fanfic writers orgasm over. The different pony races can indeed interbreed and one race can indeed give birth to another race as long as the genetics are there. I wonder how many fans of the "Dinky is Derpy's daughter" fanon are cheering and high fiveing right now. In fact, I wonder how many Earth and Unicorn foals have fallen to their deaths because they were born to Pegasi parents.

I'm getting more and more worried that Earth ponies have gotten a raw deal in their roles and abilities. I mean, even foal unicorns and pegasi can demonstrate incredible magic and flying prowess, but so far the only real distinction I've seen from Earth ponies is their lack of abilities compared to the other two. What they do seem to have: strength, growing food, connection to the land, these all seem to be the case only because they can't do anything else.

A good episode, as usual. Not as good a Pinkie Pie episode as Party of One, but I just can't get enough of that motormouthed pink goofball. I guess now only Fluttershy is overdo for an episode.

206My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 am

WreckedRegent7

Watched Episode 2, and about to watch episode 3: Only comment: Pinkie Pie is over-caffeinated.

207My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 am

WreckedRegent7

Five episodes in, alright, I'm a fan. Too much plain and simple fun.

208My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 am

Frist

Frist

WreckedRegent7 wrote:Five episodes in, alright, I'm a fan. Too much plain and simple fun.

Gratz.

Welcome.

209My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Welcome to the Herd :3 /)(\ *brohoofs*

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

210My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:16 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Russian cartoon about pony

211My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 am

WreckedRegent7

I now I promised myself that I'd never squee on about anything, but: Fluttershy is A-Freaking-Dorable! I love it when she does the fainting goat thing! (And I saw a picture earlier about Fluttershy in holiday clothes, also cute)

212My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 am

Frist

Frist

HOLY ****!

DERPY'S VOICE!

213My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 am

WreckedRegent7

Y'know, I've always wondered this, but 1. What does Derpy sound like, and 2. What is her real name, should she really have one?

214My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 pm

WreckedRegent7

I'm gonna wipe my slate clean here, I have an affection for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. I shall give no reasons why.

215My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 am

Frist

Frist

Oh man, that episode was so freakin' good, it had twice the taste!

Dear Princess Celestia-...

Laughed so hard.

Also, great song, Big Mac had more speech, FlutterBlush, CIDER!

216My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

That was awesome.

217My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 pm

WreckedRegent7

Derpy's voice...Definitely not what I expected. Plus, I loved that John Henry joke with AJ against Flim and Flam

218My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 am

Ganthan

MLP Read it and Weep

Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother posting a link considering it'll probably go down in a week or so. Just copy/paste the above into a Youtube search, bam, profit.

Wow, pony bones can heal up in a matter of days? I guess I should have expected that considering how fast Twilight recovered from her severe beating in Feeling Pinkie Keen. If it's your wing that's busted, I would think you wouldn't want to be laying on your back so much.

I admit that the title of the book, "Derring Do and the Quest for the Sapphire Stone" made me think of Harry Potter initially, but quickly realized that it was actually more like Indiana Jones. Seriously, a death trap is gonna have crushing spike walls, spiders, snakes, AND the room is gonna fill with quicksand?!

I really want to try playing that board game that Twilight and Fluttershy brought over. "You rained on my cumulus. You found my seagull. You zapped my weatherpony. You stung my bumblebee. Oh, my Thunderbolt. Oh, there's my last cloud. You win. Kthnkxbai."

It's also nice to see that Ponyville General Hospital has a psyche ward complete with barking mad ponies. I wonder how much use that room gets around that place?

Also, since when did Pinkie Pie move out of Sugar Cube Corner? Did Pumpkin and Pound's middle-of-the-night screaming and crying finally make her go, "Okay, screw this! Mr. and Mrs. Cake, I'm getting my own place now. Kthnksbai."

219My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Frist

Frist

Pretty good episode!

Not as good as Cider, but cunning.

220My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 am

Frist

Frist

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 A_ponyville_dawn_by_stinkehund-d4llrz3
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 A_ponyville_noon_by_stinkehund-d4neqrf
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 A_ponyville_dusk_by_stinkehund-d4oyoat
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 A_ponyville_night_by_stinkehund-d4joudw

Just another Day in Ponyville..

221My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:15 am

Frist

Frist

222My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 am

Frist

Frist

So yeah, that episode was WAAAAY better than I expected, and that song was even leaked, and it was GREAT! Freakin adorable.

Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake were on screen again AND Reading Rainbow!

No new episode next week, but that's okay.

223My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:21 pm

WreckedRegent7

Pinkie Pie's most recent song actually wasn't quite as annoying as her usual songs are, although equally as spontaneous. Pretty fun, too.

224My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:36 am

Ganthan

Well, it's finally begun. The ball has started rolling back to G3 ponies. Hasbro has now made edits to their already finished product because they want to make sure they don't offend anyone. All because a few people were too butthurt by Derpy.

225My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:50 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Ganthan wrote:Well, it's finally begun. The ball has started rolling back to G3 ponies. Hasbro has now made edits to their already finished product because they want to make sure they don't offend anyone. All because a few people were too butthurt by Derpy.

Considering that it's impossible to even sneeze in USA without offending feminists/gays/black people/greenpeace/etc, the cut was expected. Joke lost, whole scene feels awkward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum