Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+19
Moonman
wolfman-al
Haggis Hotdish
Pietja
not_cenaris
artimies7
Dreadstunlock
TheGreatHibiki
Leak
stephanodude
KaZe
MicasR
Youchip
cenaris
rpx
Nikolai
Xenathos
Frist
Ganthan
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 am

Frist

Frist

D'AAWW!

27My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 am

MicasR

MicasR

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Memes-it-has-begun-brony

I don't know if I'm a sucker for internet fads or if it is actually good, the amazing visuals, or a combination of boredom and alcohol, but I enjoy this show. I would like to kill someone now...

28My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Frist

Frist

Never stood a chance.

29My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Frist

Frist

30My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Youchip

Youchip

31My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 am

KaZe

KaZe

Youchip wrote:yeap

I'm going to have to Dremel both my eyes and ears after that...

Seriously, WTF was that man?

32My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:04 am

Youchip

Youchip

KaZe wrote:
Youchip wrote:yeap

I'm going to have to Dremel both my eyes and ears after that...

Seriously, WTF was that man?

you tell me!

33My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Oh f*ck yea! I just now found this. Havent checked the forum in a while so now I know I'm not the only brony on here Very Happy (off topic-ish) my favorite pony is definitely fluttershy Very Happy

34My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 am

Ganthan

stephanodude wrote:Oh f*ck yea! I just now found this. Havent checked the forum in a while so now I know I'm not the only brony on here Very Happy (off topic-ish) my favorite pony is definitely fluttershy Very Happy
Yay Flutterbutter!

That's right. I'm a 31 year old male who works in the logging business and I just said Yay Flutterbutter.

Also, no new episode until October 15th?

35My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

I KNOW!!! i thought they were showing new episodes every week. but the new episode is supposed to be a "scary" halloween episode My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 5oVIt so it got moved to october the somethingth. haha i doubt the shows target audience would get this reference Very Happy

36My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Youchip

Youchip

maybe the billboards are their way of acknowledging the older fans (or parents?)

37My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 pm

KaZe

KaZe

Ganthan wrote:
Yay Flutterbutter!

That's right. I'm a 31 year old male who works in the logging business and I just said Yay Flutterbutter.

No worries. Makes perfect sense actually. Wink

38My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 am

Ganthan

Youchip wrote:maybe the billboards are their way of acknowledging the older fans (or parents?)

Possibly. Gosh, it's almost as they're insinuating that the show is written and marketed for viewers of all ages and demographics, not just for little girls. I mean, this kids only show certainly doesn't have any clever references geared towards older viewers like Rarity walking by a construction site and appreciating the praises of her beauty, a poorly made bird's nest being called an outhouse, Twilight climbing onto a soap box to explain a point, books with names like "Slumber 101: All You've Ever Wanted To Know About Slumber Parties But Were Afraid To Ask," and "The Astronomical Astronomer's Almanac To All Things Astronomy", or bothersome insects trying to eat a girl's skirt.

39My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Theyve had several other ads that are moRe targeted at older audiences. Like one was called "bridlemaides" a play on bridesmaids and another play on the "there's an app for that" with "there's a pony for that" as I mentioned earlier they seem to gear their ads toward the older audiences that most kids wouldn't get

40My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Youchip

Youchip

Ganthan wrote:
Youchip wrote:maybe the billboards are their way of acknowledging the older fans (or parents?)

Possibly. Gosh, it's almost as they're insinuating that the show is written and marketed for viewers of all ages and demographics, not just for little girls. I mean, this kids only show certainly doesn't have any clever references geared towards older viewers like Rarity walking by a construction site and appreciating the praises of her beauty, a poorly made bird's nest being called an outhouse, Twilight climbing onto a soap box to explain a point, books with names like "Slumber 101: All You've Ever Wanted To Know About Slumber Parties But Were Afraid To Ask," and "The Astronomical Astronomer's Almanac To All Things Astronomy", or bothersome insects trying to eat a girl's skirt.

lol no
its definitely still geared towards young kids

41My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:14 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Its still geared toward younger kids but they add some things to it that either adults or teenagers would get. Like in one of their equiestria girls song they mention "bronies".

42My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 am

Youchip

Youchip

stephanodude wrote:Its still geared toward younger kids but they add some things to it that either adults or teenagers would get. Like in one of their equiestria girls song they mention "bronies".

yes, but the hub is separate from the actual show

43My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Youchip wrote:
stephanodude wrote:Its still geared toward younger kids but they add some things to it that either adults or teenagers would get. Like in one of their equiestria girls song they mention "bronies".

yes, but the hub is separate from the actual show

i know but the one who sang the video is part of the actual show.....oh i see what you mean. they couldve just hired her to have sang it....i see.....i understand now haha

44My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:25 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

45My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Frist

Frist

46My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Youchip

Youchip

my head is full of fuck

47My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Frist

Frist

Frackin YES!

48My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 am

Leak

Leak

Frist wrote:Frackin YES!
Now translate it into Swenglish... Very Happy

49My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

(off topic-ish) have any of yall read " cupcakes "? it will change your view of pinkie pie FOREVER! its a fanmade story. no idea why anyone would write this.

50My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 am

Frist

Frist

stephanodude wrote:(off topic-ish) have any of yall read " cupcakes "? it will change your view of pinkie pie FOREVER! its a fanmade story. no idea why anyone would write this.

Read it. Hyped to hell and back. It wasn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Kinda annoying to hear people going on about how gruesome it is. I was expecting much more. Kinda disappointing really.

Plus, if you're asking why someone would write it, it's the Internet; do we really expect any less by this point?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum