Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+19
Moonman
wolfman-al
Haggis Hotdish
Pietja
not_cenaris
artimies7
Dreadstunlock
TheGreatHibiki
Leak
stephanodude
KaZe
MicasR
Youchip
cenaris
rpx
Nikolai
Xenathos
Frist
Ganthan
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Ganthan

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Cheerilee__s_clock_by_inspectornills-d4pk72q

I feel your pain Cheerilee. I need my ponies soon, too. bounce

252My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm

indrejue

indrejue

this thread makes me think of this
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Kill-it-kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1222483143

253My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 am

Frist

Frist

Ganthan wrote:My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Cheerilee__s_clock_by_inspectornills-d4pk72q

I feel your pain Cheerilee. I need my ponies soon, too. :bounce:

:0 Season 3 confirmed for November!!

254My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Ganthan

November 10! November 10!

We get our ponies on Saturday, November 10!! Get your apple cider ready.

255My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Frist

Frist

Ganthan wrote:November 10! November 10!

We get our ponies on Saturday, November 10!! Get your apple cider ready.

My Cider will always be ready.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Not_an_awful_lot_of_time_by_frist44-d5hjn2h

The clock.. IS ticking..

256My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Ganthan

Wow, Wikipedia already has basic plot synopses of the first few episodes of Season 3.

Wikipedia wrote:Episode 1 and 2: The Crystal Empire
Northern Equestria's Crystal Empire has once again made an appearance after being afflicted with a curse that made it vanish for 1,000 years, and Princess Celestia commissions Twilight Sparkle to keep the empire from disappearing again.
As with all the season openers and finales, this one sounds very fairy tale story oriented and, as such, I really have no clue what's gonna happen. At least both parts are gonna air back to back. It was slightly irritating when the two parts of The Return of Harmony were a week apart.

Wikipedia wrote:Episode 3: Too Many Pinkie Pies
Overwhelmed with making the difficult decision to choose just one friend to spend time with, Pinkie Pie avoids making the choice by using a magic mirror pond to clone herself. Her plan goes awry when she cannot keep track of all the duplicates.
OMG YES! Pinkie Pie episode right out of the gate. I was seriously just wondering what would happen if there were many Pinkie Pies in the same place. In all likelihood some kind of silliness singularity will occur and suck everything in. I'm already getting flashbacks from Calvin and Hobbes. Scientific progress goes BOINK!

Wikipedia wrote:Episode 4: One Bad Apple
The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed, rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable.
Hmm, I'm not sure sure about the sound of this one. Didn't we already have a couple of episodes of Apple Bloom and company dealing with a bully? This time it's gonna be a family member who does the bullying so I guess that's different. Kinda. Oh well. Any chance to throw more Squeaky Belle in there is fine by me.

257My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Frist

Frist

*Minor Season 3 Spoilers*

Episode synopsis for Season 3 Episode 5

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-magic-duel/EP013304160057?aid=zap2it

<3 I wanna cry <3~!

258My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Frist wrote:*Minor Season 3 Spoilers*

Episode synopsis for Season 3 Episode 5

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-magic-duel/EP013304160057?aid=zap2it

<3 I wanna cry <3~!

I hate you so much.

259My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 am

Ganthan

"When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeat Twilight and banishes her from town.

Yeah, given the bad grammar of that sentence I can't help but think this might just be someone trolling based on the episode name. Even if Trixie had anywhere near the skills to beat Twilight in a magic duel, why the hell would that result in Twi getting banished?

260My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 am

Frist

Frist

Ganthan wrote:"When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeat Twilight and banishes her from town.

Yeah, given the bad grammar of that sentence I can't help but think this might just be someone trolling based on the episode name. Even if Trixie had anywhere near the skills to beat Twilight in a magic duel, why the hell would that result in Twi getting banished?

I see where you're coming from, though this site's been accurate every time. Zap2it hasn't been wrong so far on episode synopses.

Hasbro's also been hinting at this happening.

261My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 am

Ganthan

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 1 + 2 The Crystal Empire

That was AWESOME for a season premier. All of the funny pony perks and one off jokes that memes get made out of, combined with a plot that was actually really good for a premier. Not to mention some foreshadowing about Twilight. Next level of studies!? Oh crap, what's Twi gonna become?

Rarity absolutely shines with all her enthusiasm at the beauty of the Crystal Empire. I also found it pretty amusing how she's quite willing to let Spike do all her heavy lifting for her.

It took me a little bit to figure out how Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were holding up their lances for the jousting match, then I realized they were holding them with their wings. I guess that's something only pegasi can do. Maybe unicorns as well but they could easily cheat.

Pinkie Pie's Fluttershy costume genuinely made me go "Whoa, holy S*%T!" Not to meantion Fluttershy's little freak out when she spotted it on the ground.

Cadance and Shining Armor reminded me of Scotty. "Captain, I don't know how much longer I can hold it together!" I bet Cadance was putting away the coffee like mad.

The only part I didn't really care for was the villain King Sombra. He was more two dimensional than Lord Voldemort, something I originally didn't think was possible. He was just there and evil because he could be. "Look at me, I take the form of a huge evil black cloud like from The Mummy. Phe@r m3! I mean, Nightmare Moon was a more interesting villain than him for pete's sake.

262My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 am

Frist

Frist

Ganthan wrote:My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 1 + 2 The Crystal Empire

That was AWESOME for a season premier. All of the funny pony perks and one off jokes that memes get made out of, combined with a plot that was actually really good for a premier. Not to mention some foreshadowing about Twilight. Next level of studies!? Oh crap, what's Twi gonna become?

Rarity absolutely shines with all her enthusiasm at the beauty of the Crystal Empire. I also found it pretty amusing how she's quite willing to let Spike do all her heavy lifting for her.

It took me a little bit to figure out how Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were holding up their lances for the jousting match, then I realized they were holding them with their wings. I guess that's something only pegasi can do. Maybe unicorns as well but they could easily cheat.

Pinkie Pie's Fluttershy costume genuinely made me go "Whoa, holy S*%T!" Not to meantion Fluttershy's little freak out when she spotted it on the ground.

Cadance and Shining Armor reminded me of Scotty. "Captain, I don't know how much longer I can hold it together!" I bet Cadance was putting away the coffee like mad.

The only part I didn't really care for was the villain King Sombra. He was more two dimensional than Lord Voldemort, something I originally didn't think was possible. He was just there and evil because he could be. "Look at me, I take the form of a huge evil black cloud like from The Mummy. Phe@r m3! I mean, Nightmare Moon was a more interesting villain than him for pete's sake.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Loved every bit of it except for Sombra. He just felt like a bad OC. Still, frikken' awesome premier. SPIKE'S GOT A WINDOW NOW <3!

I also love the Wife Catapult combo with Shining Armor and Cadence. Frikken' awesome!

Great start.

Also this.

Oh yeah, they went there..

Also all my dreams are finally coming true..

****Season 3 Episode 6 Synopsis Spoilers****

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/season-3-episode-6-synopsis-revealed.html

SHE'S GETTING HER EPISODE FINALLY <3!

263My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:47 am

Ganthan

Frist wrote:I also love the Wife Catapult combo with Shining Armor and Cadence. Frikken' awesome!
You know what that reminded me of? Bob and Helen Parr from The Incredibles. "Bob, throw me!"

264My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:52 am

Frist

Frist

Ganthan wrote:
Frist wrote:I also love the Wife Catapult combo with Shining Armor and Cadence. Frikken' awesome!
You know what that reminded me of? Bob and Helen Parr from The Incredibles. "Bob, throw me!"

O god, you're right! I love that movie.

That line was so sweet <3!

Bonus points if Season 3 makes me cry.

265My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Ganthan

Pinkie's face IS pretty crazy isn't it? Personally I prefer the slightly longer version.

Doesn't have crazy Pinkie face, but it has Sweetie Belle's squeaky voice AND her using magic, Scootaloo flying, Twilight using an age reversing spell, an ARMY OF PINKIE PIES, Rainbow Dash racing one of the Wonderbolts, and ... next to Celestia... are those... regular horses?!

266My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Frist

Frist

Ganthan wrote:Pinkie's face IS pretty crazy isn't it? Personally I prefer the slightly longer version.

Doesn't have crazy Pinkie face, but it has Sweetie Belle's squeaky voice AND her using magic, Scootaloo flying, Twilight using an age reversing spell, an ARMY OF PINKIE PIES, Rainbow Dash racing one of the Wonderbolts, and ... next to Celestia... are those... regular horses?!

EVERYBODY'S ****ING LEVELING UP!

267My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Frist

Frist

CONTINUITY! SHADY IS STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER!

Catchy as hell song, Sweetie and Scooty are both growing, i.e. hornglow and wings working better, good reasoning behind Babs becoming a bully, BUMP, BUMP, SUGARLUMP-RUMP RETURN! Scooty's "fake" cutie mark was great. WeepieBelle was great!

Everything was great! Great great great, loved it!

268My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

Ganthan

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 MLP-BadSeedBrain

269My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Frist

Frist

Magic Duel clip is out.

I'm hard of breathing.

270My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 am

Ganthan

Wild speculation time:

1. Trixie is, and always has been, Celestia or Luna in disguise to test the strength of Twilight's character.

or

2. Trixie's suddenly enhanced powers come from that enchanted necklace and the overall lesson of the episode will be a warning against steroid use.

271My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 am

Ganthan

Season 3, Episode 5: Magic Duel

Ahem

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 C949c283-c0fe-4c17-a60d-1f8ef93639f6

272My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 am

Frist

Frist

Okay.

I'm gonna break a personal hold for the moment. I prefer not to use this mode of expression, as I see it as a bit played out, but..

I'm done.

So Done.

****New Episode Spoilers****

SCOOTALOO AND LUNA BOTH, MAN! LUNA'S A DREAMWALKER! RAINBOW DASH ACCEPTS SCOOTALOO AS HER "SIS"! IT'S ****ING CANON! THIS EPISODE WAS ****ING MADE-FOR-ME! BEST ONE EVER SO FAR!

****SPOILERS OVER****

So yeah, this was my Christmas Gift.

Also..

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Rainbow_the_pegasus_2_by_lazyperson202-d5mqxak

This guy freaking gets it.

273My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Ganthan

The next three episodes coming up:

Wikipedia wrote:Spike at Your Service
Just as Spike is about to be gobbled up by hungry Timberwolves, he is saved by Applejack; Spike feels the need to repay Applejack and is soon offering a little too much assistance on the farm in order to fulfill the "Noble Dragon Code."
Move over Rarispike fans, because it's time to make room for an all new wave of Applespike bronies.

Wikipedia wrote:Keep Calm and Flutter On
Princess Celestia tasks the ponies with reforming Discord, a mischievous spirit of disharmony, but Fluttershy is the only one who is willing to give him a chance.
What? Oh Celestia, say WHAT?! Well, now we can add Fluttercord to the list.

Wikipedia wrote:Just for Sidekicks
Spike finds himself in over his head after convincing Twilight and her friends to let him pet-sit all of their critters in exchange for a few gems.
Well it's about time the pony pets got some more screen time.

274My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Ganthan

Season 3 Episode 13 Magical Mystery Cure

Shocked Ooookaaaay. I wasn't expecting THAT to happen. Besides reading brief episode synopses on Wikipedia I don't check any other information sites like Equestria Daily so this was all genuinely new and spoiler free for me. As far as I'm concerned, something is canon the moment it shows up in the show itself, no sooner. Everything else, even Word of God, is at best insider speculation.

Now suddenly the shortness of Season 3 makes perfect sense. They really WERE initially planning to end the series after 65 episodes which has typically been the the number of episodes of older animated shows. Yet now we're booked for a full 26 episode Season 4? What the hell are they gonna do with the series now?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum