Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+19
Moonman
wolfman-al
Haggis Hotdish
Pietja
not_cenaris
artimies7
Dreadstunlock
TheGreatHibiki
Leak
stephanodude
KaZe
MicasR
Youchip
cenaris
rpx
Nikolai
Xenathos
Frist
Ganthan
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 am

Frist

Frist

Great episode. And a SONG Very Happy!

177My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 am

Ganthan

Holy Crap. This show rips into the upper class HARD. Even Celestia hates those posh pansy ponies who can't seem to think for themselves.

178My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Ganthan wrote:Holy Crap. This show rips into the upper class HARD. Even Celestia hates those posh pansy ponies who can't seem to think for themselves.
It was an awesome episode, especially after the trainwreck last week. And yeah, when the mane six crashed that fancy garden party, I couldnĀ“t help but shout "Yes! Occupy Canterlot!" Also really fun to see a little world building there, airships are now canon!

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

179My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:45 am

Frist

Frist

Exact Reaction:

*gasp* He got a kiss! Way to go, little dude!

GOOD GOOD, THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANTED HIM TO LOOK LIKE AT ALL!

Why does he only get ugly? All the other ones look fine!

YES! King Kong that ****

<The Moment>

OH MY GOD!

;-;

That was beautiful!

Excellent episode. There's someone in there looking out for us, because THAT BIT was so tender and perfect.

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/391af1fd7d9ae759094fab38352e1737/96475%20-%20adorable%20animated%20cute%20nuzzling%20rarity%20spike.gif

Also, here's something cute.

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/62cdac9b8ef0699ae2994ab6c1e77eaa/96389%20-%20artist%3Afirst-blush%20blue%20blue%27s_clues%20crossover%20derpy_hooves%20letter.png

180My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Pietja

So I gave the show a try and...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 7051721@75-1324175511

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

181My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Frist

Frist

Pietja wrote:So I gave the show a try and...

..and the rest is history?

182My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 am

Ganthan

Hearth's Warming Eve

This episode, like all the others, was full of cute and funny moments. However, more than any other episode, the plot didn't really make much sense. I was expecting an episode establishing the founding of Equestria to be a little more consistent with what we've been shown so far.

If the unicorns were the ones that managed the sun and moon before, at what point did the alicorns take over that responsibility? For that matter, what great purpose do the unicorns now serve?

If Equestria was founded by pegasi, unicorns and earth ponies before the alicorns, why would their flag have Celestia and Luna on it?

The only explanation I can think of for all this is that the alicorns must have conquered and taken control of Equestria some time after its founding and now rule over it with an iron hoof. The alicorns established themselves as godlike rulers and keep all other ponies beholden to them as subjects and worshippers.

Since unicorns are the only other types of ponies able to use magic, albeit nowhere near as skillfully as alicorns, they earned special status in their eyes and became more wealthy and influential than the other pony races, despite no longer taking such an important role in the balancing of the world. After all, the alicorns can't have the unicorns upset and trying to usurp them.

Well this explains why Celestia keeps bodyguards near her at all times. Somepony who rejects her tyrannical rule of inequality may attempt an assassination at any time.

The more I learn about this world the more scary and depressing it becomes. Sad

183My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Leak

Leak

Frist wrote:
Pietja wrote:So I gave the show a try and...

..and the rest is history?
Nah, FA just doesn't like him deeplinking to one of his own images; try following this link instead...

To sum it up: OMG PONIES!

184My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:20 am

Moonman

Moonman

Oh Jackson...why? Why would you do that? WHHHHHYY!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 130989097746-(n1319212916201)

185My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:10 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

What kind of question is that?

186My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 am

Frist

Frist

[naughty image of ponies being overly tactile removed by The Management]

Oh, JJ, you fucking sell out,.. I freaking love you, man Smile. Never change.

187My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Leak

Leak

Frist wrote:[naughty image of ponies being overly tactile removed by The Management]

Oh my... lets hope he doesn't start going on a rampage with that Corruptotronic Pervulator of his...

188My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

KaZe

KaZe

Leak wrote:
Frist wrote:[naughty image of ponies being overly tactile removed by The Management]

Oh my... lets hope he doesn't start going on a rampage with that Corruptotronic Pervulator of his...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 129987122193

189My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Woooheee! The fandom does not like him right now!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Assholejack

190My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm

KaZe

KaZe

Moonman wrote:Woooheee! The fandom does not like him right now!

To me, that's what makes it even funnier. Razz

Actually, I think the follow-up pic was the the best of the two. It just puts everything into perspective so well.

That being said, Jack you're a braver man than I... those Bronies are crazy man. Wink

191My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:05 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

jollyjack. you are a legend.

192My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Frist

Frist

BronyCon's this weekend.

It's gonna rock so hard.

193My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 87240710

I didn't expect I was so much like AJ and RD... I thought I was more of a Fluttershy-Pinkie Pie combination O_O

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

194My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 64c55aec7c

Can you be any more evil than that?

195My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:06 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

Frist wrote:BronyCon's this weekend.

It's gonna rock so hard.

So i heard that broNYcon turned out to be like the grand galloping gala. They had high expectations but it turned out not to be what you expected. How did you like it? Was it fun? or did it turn out like what I've heard.

196My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Frist

Frist

Oh man.. you guys..

The whole event..

The voice-actors, especially Nicole Oliver,.. I don't think I've ever been prouder to be a Brony than today.

The whole thing was just so touching and an all around blast.

Got to address Nicole Oliver (Celestia and Cherilee) as "Your Majesty", knelt down and everything, met her, Andrea Libman (Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie), who I got to shout "BLUEBERRY CHEESE BROWNIE" alongside personally, and Ashleigh Ball (AJ and RD), who signed my Rainbow Dash Wonderbolts Jersey.

And I got all 3 of them to sign my Anime Ponies shirt on their respective characters, BUCK YEAH!

And no, it wasn't nearly Gala bad IMHO.

The main problem was that it was just really crowded, +700 in attendance. Long story short, in all fairness, all of staff was expecting 300 at most. Other than that, it was great. The VA's were just so brilliant up there, and really touched your heart, especially Nicole, she's just a phenomenal woman. Also, met OTHER JJ, johnjoseco, who is funny and has ALOT of stamina, he did inked and pencil sketched for anyone who asked, but it took him time. Poor guy too, he didn't get to meet the VA's D:

Met Slugbox - NO SHAME! -, who is just such a chill guy. Got a Twilight Sparkle and a Cteno print from him, and got a drawing from WillDrawForFood1 of 10th Doctor and Doctor Whooves together with sonic Screwdrivers.

JJ drew me a human spike wearing Simon's clothing, which was SWEET! As you may or may not know, I'm a huge Gainax fuck, and TTGL's my favorite Anime to date.

Oh, and I had all 3 of them, plus egophilliac sign my old tablet!

There was the live demo of the current state of Fighting is Magic, which was just beyond adamant to say the least.

We watched today's episode there, which was great to watch with a room jam packed fulla bronies!

Got a Pony Lagann poster, and one of the official BroNYCon posters, and my friend got a print of Discord plus Captain Picard.

It started off rocky, but just got better.

They just need to get a bigger place to hold it, and they're golden.

Plus, they confirmed that Lauren Faust herself will be at the next BroNYCon, June 30th 2012.

Frist: I'M ALREADY FUCKING THERE!

Last edited by Frist on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

197My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

I don't know why, but imagined you as this kid while reading post in his voice.

VA panel was nice.

198My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Ganthan

Check out the zapapples!

199My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 am

WreckedRegent7

I'm risking a lot of credibility by saying this, and I'm bound to get a tidal wave of surging spite from it as well, but: I don' get it. I've flipped through every page of this, seen all the pictures, and I just don' get it. Could somebody please elaborate this so I'm not such a dimwit?

200My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Have you seen the show? If not, you won't get it. Ever. If you've seen the show and still don't get it: As long as you don't go bashing MLP it's fine with us Razz

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum