Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

lets play a game, its called lame excuse

+22
Auroralikethesunrise
Contrast
kieno
RennisTora
Kaeto
indrejue
Riikano-Alinaris
zombiepancakes
waffllecat
WreckedRegent7
Night_Fox
Mr.Green
3D Ninja
Dreadstunlock
TheGreatHibiki
Xenathos
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Nikolai
Lunar
ugilick
Aimereta
bigro
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1lets play a game, its called lame excuse Empty lets play a game, its called lame excuse Wed May 11, 2011 4:11 am

bigro

bigro

RULES!!

what you do is come up with the best (or funniest/lamest) excuse you possibly can for what the person before you puts.

e.g. person before you puts, Where is your homework.
you put for example: sorry miss the dog ate it(sorry for incredible cheesiness)

THEN you put a question/accusation of the next person

make sense? no? TOUGH! pirat

ill start it off

why are you not wearing pants?

Aimereta

Aimereta

because Alucard stole them.

Where did that cake I baked earlier go?

http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

ugilick

i was playing portal when there was this huge sunburst it caused and interdementional rift that things throughout the house to spontaneously dematerialize. this included your cake, your purse, some jewelry, the car keys, the tv, the sterio, and all the wip cream.

did you even think before you did that?

Lunar

Lunar

What I did does not concern you.

Why did you steal the Mona Lisa?

Nikolai

Nikolai

To send it to Leonardo in 1500 so that he has a reference-picture. (lol)

Why is your hand there?

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Sorry, I wasn't looking were my saw blade was spinning as I was carving my name in this rainbow diamond the size of a boulder...

But why couldn't you find Waldo?

ugilick

because waldo is almost as good at hide and go seak as Usama Bin Laden was.

ugilick

why did i forget to ask a question?

bigro

bigro

because i threw a fridge at you

where's my car scratch

Lunar

Lunar

In the lake. I needed to wash it.

Who stole the last cookie from the cookie jar?

Xenathos

Xenathos

Jack sparrow. Then he put dirt in it.

Why is the rum gone?

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

The rum is always gone.

Who is John Galt?

ugilick

why should anybody care?

What are you doing with that!? affraid

Nikolai

Nikolai

I Dont Know What Your Talking About Shocked

Is this question True? (paradox)

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

ugilick

that question has an undefined answer. so it depends on what way one decideds to look at it.

why is this vase broken?

bigro

bigro

well you see, i ws chasing a butterfly and i tripped on a solid gold block of cheese and whilst superman was saving me from falling in a conviniently located pile of used syringes, the sound of his awesome knocked the earth off of its axis and due to this a freak storm brewed up and a monster raindrop came down and started to destroy tokyo. so turned into a ninja to defeat the monster raindrop and whilst i was doing this, a volcano in jakarta erupted due to my sheer ninja power, and the the sounds of a million scared indonesians put the earth back on its axis causing global warming to to accelerate immensely and thus causing the ross ice shelf to collapse and create a tidal wave that i stopped by building a giant wall between antarctica and the reat of the world...however this wall was made of the vase's pedestal, and without a pedestal the vase fell over and shattered.
(^^^^thats an appropriate lenghth excuse Cool ^^^^)

Now why was i chasing a butterfly in the first place?

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

The butterfly was responsible for the disaster in Japan.

Has this become a game of answering questions or excusing yourself from accusations?

Xenathos

Xenathos

Why not both? Cause both are valid awnsers. Look there they are in the valid awnser box.

Why nyancat?

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

bigro

bigro

because nyancat is what brings happiness to all the good girls and boys Smile

now why did you sniff my hair you freak Wink

Last edited by bigro on Fri May 13, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

ugilick

...well it smelled...good?

why is that even in there!?

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Sorry I sneezed. I was making a ham and cheese sandwich and pepper went in my nose.

Why did you throw the pepper at me anyway?

Last edited by TheGreatHibiki on Fri May 13, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made more and yet less sense this way)

ugilick

i was trying to quickly throw some of the salt you just spilled over your shoulder but in the heat of the moment i grabbed the pepper.

why did you spill the salt in the first place?

bigro

bigro

well...here's how it started, firstly i was walking down the main street minding my own buisness when BAM some lightpole mugs me and takes my pig in a blanket, i was not pleased so i chased the pole down the street to get my sausage back(pig in a blanket=sausage in bread) and whilst chasing him i noticed that the jewelerry store across the street was having a sale, i couldnt resist so i went in and bought a gaint dinosaur made of gold. the dinosaur unfortunately had gastro, so halfway home he threw up a mighty mix of rubies and silver coins. this attracted the local hobo's to our location who in turn attracted the salvo's who with thier all mighty salvation army kidnapped me and put me in a bag of cats...now im allergic to cats and when placed near them i tend to turn green and grow 2 stories high and gain rippling muscles(i turn into the hulk pretty much) and i went on a rampage and destroyed the convinienty placed pile of cardboard boxes, the salvo's saw this and fired on me with thier giving nature which blew me back onto the main street i then took off my sunnies and said "well you could say...they give too much" and the sound of my awesome knocked over every shop in the street. the butcher down the street tried to throw meat cleavers at me and one of them accidentally hit the salt shaker Sad sorry bout that...

p.s the salvo's are amazing and no offense was intended Smile

so why did you fart in the car? dont you know it turns into a gas chamber and suffocates everyone within?

Dreadstunlock

I am uncomfortable with groups of people ><

Why there is no spoon?

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Reese changed her last name.

Why are you naked?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum