Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets create a story arc

+5
indrejue
BraePat
KaZe
TheGreatHibiki
zombiepancakes
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets create a story arc Empty Lets create a story arc Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:47 am

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Lets create a story arc Image14
Yeah I know there's already one similar to this. But in THIS one - we work TOGETHER to make an arc.

First we need characters involved in it - I think it should be no more than 4 main characters(any combination of squirrel girls counts as 1) villains not included in the count

Then, each poster will add a bit of story in a sentence or two. The person could describe setting or actual events. Each person's comment will add upon the previous poster's one until we have a fully developed plot. And if at the end Mr. Jolly sees this and reads it - he could choose to laugh at it ......... Or laugh even harder.

But like I said before we need characters, ill go first

I CHOOSE ......Pip

Last edited by zombiepancakes on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:50 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

The Quads, as in all of them. 2nd character them.

3Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 pm

KaZe

KaZe

Fern, definitely.

4Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 pm

BraePat

BraePat

ok. I'll bite.

I'll take Kat. When do we start.

5Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:53 pm

indrejue

indrejue

can i get art kat and art almost always need to be in it together and in almost every story arc

6Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:22 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Okay, we have Pip, the four squirrels, fern and kat as our 4 main characters.
I guess I'll get the ball rolling with a bit of setting (well kind of)

It's a beautiful summer day. Kat is out with scarlet and pip just sits inside playing Realm of Lorecraft.
(I hope i got that name right)

7Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:22 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

zombiepancakes wrote:
It's a beautiful summer day. Kat is out with scarlet and pip just sits inside playing Realm of Lorecraft.
(I hope i got that name right)

Kat and Scarlet are splashing in a portable swimming pool, Pip spectates the view with a corner of his eye out of his room.

8Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 am

26_9

Quote1:(Opening post)

Quote2:Okay, we have Pip, the four squirrels, fern and kat as our 4 main characters.

Quote3:Kat and Scarlet are splashing in a portable swimming pool

Situation with Scarlet reminds me situation with (hint) "Four Of A Kind" girl, but, asver, for me, Amber, Jade and Violet are already able to co-op into a single "cute-and-not-mad scientist" character.

Last edited by 26_994 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm

BraePat

BraePat

is this going to be a turn-based RPG style arc or do we just chime in whenever?

Kat: "It's sooo hot out here."

10Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 pm

indrejue

indrejue

Meanwhile Art is sitting in his home office drawing more smut for extra cash looking out side the window at the girls.

11Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:34 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

BraePat wrote:is this going to be a turn-based RPG style arc or do we just chime in whenever?

Kat: "It's sooo hot out here."

It's more of a just chime in whenever sort of thing, but remember to stick to the 4 chosen characters

12Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Scarlet: "hot?" looks into sun "I YAM BLIND!"

13Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Supernaturalist

Art: (noticing Pip) Pip... what are you doing?

14Lets create a story arc Empty Re: Lets create a story arc Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Pip: "Nothing" hides new x-ray camera, that he got from ebuy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum