Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Short Story Challenge!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Short Story Challenge! Empty Short Story Challenge! Sat May 29, 2010 9:47 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Well, I've seen similar topics on other forums that were pretty popular. This is the Short Story Challenge (SSC)! In this topic you are challenged to make the best story you can in only two paragraphs (each paragraph will be five sentences max). You can post more that one story if you like. You can even use characters from someone else's story or continue to use your own. I know two paragraphs isn't a lot, but that is why it is a challenge!. Very Happy

Plz enjoy this topic, and plz, no mean comments on peoples stories.

I hope this topic doesn't crash and burn. Smile

2Short Story Challenge! Empty Re: Short Story Challenge! Sun May 30, 2010 2:13 am

26_9

I am appearing in a lab. Going to the cloning bath. Fixing it. Washing it. Putting my example in.
... The Earth is overcrowded.

3Short Story Challenge! Empty Re: Short Story Challenge! Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 am

thecursor

"His name was George Morales, 35, no criminal record, worked as an accountant at a small law firm in Bloomington." When he finished reading from the file, Officer Steig placed the manila envelope into Father Tony Bionel's steady hands, "It's a shame, actually. Guy had two kids." Somewhere behind them, the steaming pile of flesh that had once been George Morales shifted as the snow beneath his body melted. The slight movement of the body created an audible crunch and Tony watched a shiver run up Steig's spine. He sometimes forgot that not everyone was as jaded as he was.

"He's dead, Mike," Tony chuckled as he pulled on his rubber gloves, "He won't bite you." Perching himself on a small rock near Morales' right foot, Tony began a preliminary examination of the body's resting place. He let his eyes roam across melted flesh, the rotting meat and frozen white bones sticking up from a oozing red pile. It was an ugly mess but hardly the worst mess he'd ever seen. There were thousands of ways for a man to die and many of them were still uglier then this.

4Short Story Challenge! Empty Re: Short Story Challenge! Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:13 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

cool! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum