Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

+145
bobcat_ronron
Two-Ton-Neko
rabbitmaskedman
indrejue
Nate_the_Great
Avankiri
cytos
cirby
BadShot
arthurnonimus
Raptor jesus
Zidneya
SPRoss
Nahaara
NightDelSolEXE7
desii3d
Conchobhar
Cayenne
slothking
Chorizowagon
kieno
campfirestring
FaanVolla
Dragonwolf
Contrast
pablowapsi
Biohazyrd
waffllecat
Hells-Reaver
Bunyip
chiefdog
Auroralikethesunrise
Doctursea
TaoOfMike
Tzmhero
Riikano-Alinaris
MyExodus
MadDragon
Ghostwolf
RennisTora
Cutter
WreckedRegent7
Dark_Avenger
Darth Bothersome
Arion
CrimsonZeke
Mikanada
Brecket
QazRa
vevans0009
SquirrelDash
artimies7
Night_Fox
Dreadstunlock
Dreas_Dris
bigro
templargm
xj2379
Teh Clok
Hayley
3D Ninja
Freehander
jdannels
Whisper
Veronox
The Mighty Monkey
Grandia
Kyderra
TheGreatHibiki
Brikien93
Worgendonor
Felonious Exalt
yellowrock
Nitrosparxx
Xan
VoxDraconae
sneakerfox
Latrans
Mr.Green
Youchip
Sauerpuss
SuperEngie
Haventownsend
dog3oy
Damien Darkside
tigerfan51087
SCKnight14
BeDaOrLiSeAr
ShayuaHaise
Ciaran Nihill
MicasR
billy-bob
Inakan
jinmartt
sparky101
Zumbo Prime
Clockwork
not_cenaris
JimmyDimples
Leak
jollyjack
p1x13st1ck
Aimereta
Nikolai
Clutchbone
Old Scratch
the good samaritan
blind_dead_mcjones
Frist
servomoore
Theo
Twitch
cammyjag
patanu102
Dude523
Tom
GoldenDragon
Maple_Fish
Zaran
Liam
cenaris
Pietja
Rad
stephanodude
Retsof
Trevon Fox
CalDayton
mariachidevil
Forthwol
MadxHatter123
Ellis
26_9
NINJA!
Lazarus Firenze
dready
hiddenflame
TheJim
Biocat
Xenathos
The Doctor
Paranoid
Smelge
xivk
Concrete
xombie
149 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 am

CrimsonZeke

CrimsonZeke

My name is CrimsonZeke. I chose it because crimson comes from a recurring theme of some old anime I used to watch and Zeke was a name that sounded cool. I currently live in the US but I have dreams to be a little more well-traveled. My major studies are really non-existent right now, but I plan on going to college soon. I used to be a major otaku but it's sort of waned through the years. I found the site a year or two ago through a friend of mine who had used StumbleUpon and discovered Sequential Art. And after reading a few hundred comics, I was hooked.

202Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Arion

Arion

Alright, here goes for me.

I'm new to this forum (about an hour fresh of this post) and am an avid Cartoon, Webcomic, and any other illustrated art form "lover." I
Name: My username is from my character I have created named "Arion." I will post his image eventually but alas, mobile devices lack some higher qualities that laptops have. I enjoy semi-furry art (very loose term. Humans with ears and tail I guess. Jollyjack style as which is why I'm here). So that means my character is that of an anthropomorphic arctic fox.
Residence: The mitten shaped state in the US of A. (No I don't enjoy farming, beer, cheese, or the Packers).
Interests: Metal Gear Solid, Buckethead, Jammin' on my white Epiphone Les Paul Custom II, Drawing (since I could lift a pencil), and talking mildly philosophical during the night while laying outside.
Dislikes: Feet, Overly large breasts (if they're more than a handful, it's just too much), Extreme pushers of their views on life, and People who try to tell me about a band I might like.

Eh, I guess that just about covers it. Contact me if you wish. I'm a naturally friendly person so don't be shy.

203Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Darth Bothersome

Darth Bothersome

Name- Darth Bothersome. I came up with this for the online mode of a Star Wars game, but I don't remember how.

Location- same as above. We actually live in the same town.

Hobbies- modding games, music (both listening and making), slacking off, and Star Wars. I read a lot, too, but this is the Internet.

How I found the site- Actually, Arion had a few comics sved to his iPod touch. I recently remembered what the series was called, and here I am!

204Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re:Introduce Yourself! Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:41 am

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Guess I should do this...

How I chose my name? Well, it must have been around the end of primary school that I coined the name, Dark Avenger. I can't even remember where from but it just sort of stuck.I also use this current one for xbox live and DeviantArt as darkavenger, darkavenger95 and darkavengeruk were taken!

I'm from a small Dorset seaside town somewhere in the depths of Fair Blighty, and currently living slightly to the north in Somerset!

Supposedly I am studying Chemistry, Physics and ICT at A-level, and I enjoy it, but not as much as sitting down of an evening with a pad and pencil and doodling whatever comes to mind. Other hobbies include reading, gaming, listening to music (metal mostly) and the odd spot of rock climbing Very Happy

How you found the site/forums? Generally browsing DeviantArt and found one of JJ's HTP strips. Decided to investigate his gallery and my god was i suprised with the top-notch quality. Loved it as soon as I saw it and THEN I discovered SA...

Whatever Else? Dragons and HellFire!

205Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

WreckedRegent7

My moniker here was originally my brother's first Xbox Live account username, which he then changed and I decided to take up the name "WreckedRegent7", I live in Ohio, USA, (Not gonna say to much beyond that) I study digital arts, TaeKwonDo, and as a general hobby, I try to draw stuff, and avoid my minds attempts at screwing me over somehow, and my brother shown me the site quite a while back when he was getting into other web comics. Whatever else there is to say about me, I don't know, other than the fact that I'm a possibly psychotic dunce who bides his time in dangerous styles and mentally degrading video games.

206Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 am

Cutter

Been reading JJ for years....

Thought I might join forum.....

Username a variation on a old gaming name which is a variation on an old rpg character name.

207Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:52 pm

RennisTora

RennisTora

I've used the name Rennis for a long while online, I've just always liked how it sounded o 3 o
I was reading SA when I thought "is there a forum for this?" and well here I am lords and ladies!

._██_
゙(゚、ೃ う

I live in Canada, I'm 22 (23 tomorrow on the 3rd) and I like a number of things such as: playing RPG's, collecting armour/swords and the like, drawing, and sitting while thinking/meditating?
I also like to make thing with my hands (not that I'd be making them with anything else like my feet but you get that I'm sure xD) and I've always wanted to take up metal work such as hammer and anvil.

208Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:33 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Welcome and happy birthday!

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

209Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Ghostwolf

Ghostwolf

Hey all

Long time reader, but new to the forums so thought I'd say 'Hi.'

the username I use comes quite simply from two things. 'Ghost' was a nickname I got at my old old work, because I would appear and disappear when people least expected it, it was quite amusing. 'wolf' simple really, I happen to like wolves and have done since I was little. Enough said there I think Smile

I'm from and still currently reside in Scotland, but will be setting sail for warmer climates this winter.

My avatar? Yup, designed it myself Smile

210Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm

MadDragon

MadDragon

Hello! In the ways of the great old tradition I must post here first!

Ive been drawing for over a year now and have progressed quite a bit since the start. I can draw in perspective quite effectively and am also working on my own comic! Its very fun to draw and I spend at least two hours a day doing so.

Here is one of my more recent comic test pages...
Spoiler:

I also have a deviantART page too under the name Carbon52.

211Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:56 pm

MyExodus

MyExodus

Here goes...

I am MyExodus, or MyExodus15 on some other sites and games. I chose this name three or four years ago, mainly because it sounded cool and I have yet to find anyone else with either username... I am from the U.S. and please spare me any of your comments on Americans, because I know 99.999% of us are complete idiots. I currently live in Tennessee, but was born in Hawai, hence the nickname "Albino Hawaiian" that my friends gave me. I was an army brat for the first few years of my life, and plan on going into the Navy myself. I will be going into Nuclear Engineering... NO, NOT THE BOMBS... just the propulsion plants on the ships and subs. I found this site through a friend and have been an uber fan ever since Smile

212Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:41 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Oh, cool, present yourself!

So... I'm from Italy. I study Physics at university.
My name comes from my past as a D&D player. If you have ever played this game, and you have a copy of the Draconomicon manual, just search in the last pages, between the golden dragons...

I found SA browsing recently, and immediately loved it (I've read 770 strips in less than three hours). Searching on deviantart I enjoyed JJ's works even more. When I saw Lil' Kat's and Lil' Hilary's first approach, a few days ago, I really had to respond, so I subscribed... and that's it!

213Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 pm

MadxHatter123

MadxHatter123

So, I don't know if I can do this, but um, well, I haven't been active since 2009, so, I hope it's ok. Um, I was known as JackTheIncubusWolf, but I've been using the name I have now for a while so, yeah.

Um, well, I have just recently graduated High School, not doing much but looking for a job now, I'm getting into art and writing now, and have been a brony since last Christmas. Um, I've been reading Jolly Jacks work for years now, I just haven't had the time to check into the forum. The recent comic has changed that. It's the funniest thing I've seen for a while.

214Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 am

Tzmhero

Hi, I'm Tzmhero. How did I get my name? Well, back in the day I used to be a huge Fan of the series 'The Legend of Zelda'. Little known series that one... anyway, I being about 14 or so at the time thought it would be totally radical and spiffy and shiny shoes if I made my online handle 'The Zelda Master'. Well, soon after that (and by soon I mean as someone else made the name simply 'Zelda Master' on the same site), the nick-name 'tzm' was born. Then I threw 'hero' on because, you know, spiffy.

I'm from a small little known area called Madera in the land of California... the easiest way to remember Madera is that it's right by Fresno, which IS known for good or bad. I got to cheer during Captain America, and car insurance commercials, oh, and Con-Air when Fresno is mentioned. They mention Fresno like... a billion times in Con-Air.

I just finished my college, at least for now, with an AA in General Studies and a certificate in Art, which I do think is pretty nice. I like it, it's shiny and stuff on my wall.

I found this site through a friend who used to talk about the comic Sequential Art. I not being the type to jump into things without knowing their background read through the whole series in order to understand the current what-nots occurring. It was fun, and now I've joined here!... Okay I joined a long time ago and forgot about it. When I went to register (again) it already had my information. Yay cookies, their yummy.

215Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 am

TaoOfMike

TaoOfMike

Hello all, I was told about this site from a mutual friend in the game: Champions Online. If you play--you might know me there, I have a lot "flare". Personal life: I live in the states (Cali), I teach martial arts (IMA), I go to college, and have little time for myself.

Been reading Seq. Art for a few months now, caught myself up. It's kept my entertainment and that's hard to do online.

216Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Doctursea

Doctursea

Oh GOD THERE IS A FORUM Very Happy

217Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Auroralikethesunrise

Auroralikethesunrise

Hello,
I am a huge fan of jolly jack.
I like moonlit poetry, long walks on the beach after dark, and the inevitable mugging that follows...heh..

I don't really like people who take themselves too seriously and I find it really hard to not crack a joke or pull a prank at inappropriate times.
This causes trouble on the internet because sarcasm often gets lost in translation.
I will admit it would be nice to make new friends, but as I probably wont post here often, I don't see that happening. I am friendly and if you want a chat please drop a line.

https://www.facebook.com/Briar0Rose

218Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 am

chiefdog

chiefdog

OK, here I go...

Who I am: Chiefdog (My dad always called me that so it stuck)

Typical gamer who plays games on his PS3 and surfs the web and has high metabolism. I found this while raiding through Deviantart and took a liking to Sequential Art's toony humor. I'm actually taking art classes to become an artist in high school. I didn't even bother scrolling down to see that there was a forum for his stuff. Razz

Good to be aquainted here. Very Happy

219Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 am

Bunyip

I am Bunyip....
I live near a waterhole in Australia..

I am greatly interested in art and comics...found the work of Mr Jolly Jack through deviant art....found sequential art and read it all in 3 days...now I love the characters.
I love computer games well ones that run on my PC anyway. Hope to get myself going doing freelance illustration...if I work out how to get around my disability.

That is all...

220Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:36 am

Hells-Reaver

Hells-Reaver

Okay.... Here we go...
I am Hells-Reaver. The reason for the name was due to my love for the Legacy of Kain games.
I live in Utah (northern area) in a city called Roy.
My hobbies include comics, drawing, admiring other's drawings and games.
I.... forgot how I found Jolly Jack in the first place. I think it was on Deviant Art (might have been a drawing of boobs) and I just clicked on his site. Since then, I have been a fan.

I know... not a exciting intro. But if I wasn't playing Sam and Max..... It wouldn't be any different.

221Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:54 am

waffllecat

waffllecat

uhhhh... Here i go..
How: I was making a gaming email the same morning my friends cat attacked my breakfast.
Where: Dallas Texas
hobbies: mostly just laying around the house playing video games if i'm not doing work my parents give me.
I found jollyjacks after my brother showed it to me.
I have to use the wifi on my wii due to "issues" with my pc.

Thats just 'bout it.

222Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:23 am

Biohazyrd

Biohazyrd

Hi all,

New to the forum, but have been lurking in the background since I discovered Sequential Art :-)

My name is from my time on internet chatrooms about 12 years ago, it stuck and I've used it every since.

I'm based in London and I have been working in the IT field since 1998.

223Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:26 pm

pablowapsi

pablowapsi

Howdy all! =) I've bee a fan of JollyJack for several years, just never had the time to join the forum, and being pathologically shy, when I did have the time, I avoided it.

I chose my screen name back in 2001 as a mix of my own name and the name of my comic.

I'm one of the lucky bastards who dose his comic work as a full-time job and make a living at it. It's a good type of stress and I'm grateful to have it.

Looking forward to seeing you all around here. =)

http://wapsisquare.com

224Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:29 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

pablowapsi wrote:Howdy all! =) I've bee a fan of JollyJack for several years, just never had the time to join the forum, and being pathologically shy, when I did have the time, I avoided it.

I chose my screen name back in 2001 as a mix of my own name and the name of my comic.

I'm one of the lucky bastards who dose his comic work as a full-time job and make a living at it. It's a good type of stress and I'm grateful to have it.

Looking forward to seeing you all around here. =)

Heh. I recognised the style of your Avatar before I read the name Very Happy

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

225Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 am

Leak

Leak

jollyjack wrote:Heh. I recognised the style of your Avatar before I read the name Very Happy
Yeah, I thought it looked oddly familiar at the very first glance... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum