Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself!

+145
bobcat_ronron
Two-Ton-Neko
rabbitmaskedman
indrejue
Nate_the_Great
Avankiri
cytos
cirby
BadShot
arthurnonimus
Raptor jesus
Zidneya
SPRoss
Nahaara
NightDelSolEXE7
desii3d
Conchobhar
Cayenne
slothking
Chorizowagon
kieno
campfirestring
FaanVolla
Dragonwolf
Contrast
pablowapsi
Biohazyrd
waffllecat
Hells-Reaver
Bunyip
chiefdog
Auroralikethesunrise
Doctursea
TaoOfMike
Tzmhero
Riikano-Alinaris
MyExodus
MadDragon
Ghostwolf
RennisTora
Cutter
WreckedRegent7
Dark_Avenger
Darth Bothersome
Arion
CrimsonZeke
Mikanada
Brecket
QazRa
vevans0009
SquirrelDash
artimies7
Night_Fox
Dreadstunlock
Dreas_Dris
bigro
templargm
xj2379
Teh Clok
Hayley
3D Ninja
Freehander
jdannels
Whisper
Veronox
The Mighty Monkey
Grandia
Kyderra
TheGreatHibiki
Brikien93
Worgendonor
Felonious Exalt
yellowrock
Nitrosparxx
Xan
VoxDraconae
sneakerfox
Latrans
Mr.Green
Youchip
Sauerpuss
SuperEngie
Haventownsend
dog3oy
Damien Darkside
tigerfan51087
SCKnight14
BeDaOrLiSeAr
ShayuaHaise
Ciaran Nihill
MicasR
billy-bob
Inakan
jinmartt
sparky101
Zumbo Prime
Clockwork
not_cenaris
JimmyDimples
Leak
jollyjack
p1x13st1ck
Aimereta
Nikolai
Clutchbone
Old Scratch
the good samaritan
blind_dead_mcjones
Frist
servomoore
Theo
Twitch
cammyjag
patanu102
Dude523
Tom
GoldenDragon
Maple_Fish
Zaran
Liam
cenaris
Pietja
Rad
stephanodude
Retsof
Trevon Fox
CalDayton
mariachidevil
Forthwol
MadxHatter123
Ellis
26_9
NINJA!
Lazarus Firenze
dready
hiddenflame
TheJim
Biocat
Xenathos
The Doctor
Paranoid
Smelge
xivk
Concrete
xombie
149 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:34 pm

indrejue

indrejue

welcome to the asylum nate. we have a padded room ready for you enjoy

252Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:52 pm

rabbitmaskedman

rabbitmaskedman

I'm rabbitmaskedman, I got the name from the fact my persona wears a rabbit mask. I found this site in 2011 through JJ's DA and have been a fan ever since then. Even bought some physical copies of his stuff now and again. I'm from the USA and I live in a bowl in California.

I also consider myself a cartoonist (an amateur at that). Better or worse than our good Jollyjack? I'll leave that for you to decide.  http://rabbitmaskedman.deviantart.com/gallery/ but I can't deny his influence on my work hahahaha...

253Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:35 pm

Two-Ton-Neko

Two-Ton-Neko

Long time fan of Jollyjack's. Finally decided to join the forum since I might sometimes want to reply to the Sequential strips.

How you chose your name?

I've always used this name. Its for my art gallery.
Don't look for it unless you want to end up finding heavy expansion fetish material. 8D

Where you're from?
The States.

What you're studying/hobbies?
Drawing bigness and enjoying kinkiness.

How you found the site/forums?
Through DeviantArt. JJ's work shows up on the front page a lot and I like all his style in general.

254Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon May 22, 2017 3:47 am

bobcat_ronron

Hello everybody !

I am bobcat ! The "ronron" means "purrpurr" in french
I live in Paris.
I love video games, comic book (european, manga and some US ones like marvel)

I'm reading SA from a long time (i mean 4 or 5 years) but i've never sign up here ... until today ! Very Happy
i had the craziest dream one night to try to translate SA in french, one time.
but the autho is a pro and if he wants the best, he will find !

i will grab an ID pic later

255Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:14 pm

LucidGryphon

LucidGryphon

Howdy!

I'm LucidGryphon.
I've been keeping track of Sequential Art for a couple of years now. Just decided to stumble into the forums here.
How you chose your name: It's my gaming handle, for like everything.
Where you're from: I'm in the US
What you're studying/hobbies: Ehhhhh, Computer science. I also like video games, and hiking.
How you found the site/forums: You know, I have no idea. I've had Sequential Art bookmarked for a couple of years now, and I have no idea how I found it. It's been good though, so i've stuck with it.

256Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:46 pm

yesilovenachos

yesilovenachos

Hello!

I'm yesilovenachos. the name suits me.
I've been reading this comic for quite some time. Don't know when. Don't plan on stopping, really.
Hobbies: writing, and drawing. Always wanted to do webcomics, but that requires dedication and talent, neither which I have a credible amount of. I'm working on getting a book sent to a publisher.
Where from?: A town in the U.S.
How I found the site/forums: Buddy showed me at work once. And here I am.

257Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:17 am

Sirenemarie83

Sirenemarie83

Sure, I'll give this introducing oneself a try.

**Disclaimer: I do not intend to be offensive or insulting. I sincerely apologize in advance if I offend or insult.
Some things are just a no-go to discuss on some fora. Stuff like political leanings, personal health, religion (own or otherwise), ideological leanings, etc. as examples.**

My real name? Meh, that's not really important, is it? Especially since those of you that don't speak any of the Nordic (Danish, Swedish and Norwegian) or Scandinavian (the Nordic languages, along with Finnish, Icelandic, Faroese, possibly also Greenlandic) languages will, inevitably, mispronounce it at one point or another.
My username here? Well, it is the names of my fiancee's two cats (girls, and siblings), and my birthyear.

I'm male, and from Denmark (not so yay, but since the reasons for that is political in nature, I'll refrain from explaining). I am, at the time of writing this, 34 years old.

I like drawing. Mostly in my own style, which is a weird mix of anime, various manga and realistic styles. But mostly the Japanese styles. It's a nice relaxing activity for me. I also collect and play various table top war games, and play pen&paper RPGs.

Employment situation? I'm unemployed, unfortunately (also not to be explained, as the reasons are of a personal nature).

That should be enough about me.

258Introduce Yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Diosim

Diosim

Hello there, been a bit of a while since I've posted on a forum, but I figured I just burned through over 1k worth of comics in a couple of days, so I figured I should visit the forum.

Following the initial suggestion for introductions, I came up with my name by mashing Dionysus and simulation together, although now-a-days I mostly just go by Dio, pronounced how ya like.

I'm from the USA and have lived coast to coast, currently residing in VA Beach.

Studying and Hobbies? I playing video games, although on rare occasions I'll do random crafts. Chainmail, Airbrushing, epoxy/resin crafts.

As far as how I came across the forums, I was poking around the site seeing what was here and stumbled across the forums.

Nice to meet ya, and thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

https://akpullman.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum