Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Realm

+6
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Xenathos
Inakan
Triskelli
Lazarus Firenze
Nikolai
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Verne fumbled in his pack and produced a flaregun.
*fweeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Triskelli saw the flare and knew it was one of his own. He quickly replaced his look of horror with one of disappointment. "Er.. pity that. Target practice is over. Must remember to have these machine turrets replaced with flak-guns."

After getting the signal to land, Xenathos descended to the deck of the airship. Verne and Welles brushed themselves off. Verne was being snide; "What, no in-flight movie? *Pssh*, what a way to fly!"

Triskelli walked up to his men, with Nikolai close behind. "You two, report."

Welles clicked his heels and saluted. "Private Welles and Private Verne, sir! We were separated from our scouting party when we found this man traveling through the woods on his home. We decided to follow him and, well, he ambushed us. He requested a meeting with you sir, and he believed flying was the fastest way to get here."

"Hmm. You two are dismissed."

Triskelli turned to the stranger. His strange icy wings... or whatever they were, had vanished.

"And who do I have the honor of meeting?"

The warrior gave a fleeting glance at the man in uniform.

"You may call me Xenathos."

Triskelli gave a short bow. "It is an honor to have you as the first guest aboard the Sabre II. I'm afraid I must apologize for the rude welcome I gave you; it's lucky for us both that Nikolai here hasn't calibrated the aim on the guns yet. Heh-heh.."

Xenathos didn't laugh in return.

"So you wanted to meet with me? What can I do for you?"

Xena

77Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue May 25, 2010 12:01 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

"I`d like to know if I can offer help. But before I can do that I need to speak with the Inventor. Wich I believe stands behind you." Nikolai stepped forward and sayd: " What can I offer you. Don`t expect it to be finished soon. I need to check the progress in my base." "Oh, nothing to complex. I can make it myself if I have the resorces. It`s just a teleport to teleport my base to somewhere here." was what Xenathos sayd. Nikolai replyd: "Oh but thats easy. Click! *Click came here* Help Xenathos here *points to Xenathos* to move his base to somewhere he chooses." Xenathos turned to Triskelli: "Do you have a shooting range here? I need to practice my aim after I have moved my base."

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

78Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue May 25, 2010 3:29 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

(As Click was asked to help Xenathos, Nikolai already had plans of his own. Nikolai was to busy to do such a simple job that Click can do in a heart beat.)
(Nikolai turned to Triskelli. He walked over and told him that he was heading back to HQ to get started on a Unit Production, Seeing as how long it takes to make his Uber Units. Nikolai shook hands with Triskelli and began walking towards the edge of the ship. Forgetting that he was on an airborne ship, he walked right over the edge of the boat! Triskelli freaked out and ran over to the edge of the boat and looked over. Nikolai, still falling was going to land in a river below, Lucky for him.)

(About an Hour later, Nikolai arrived at HQ.)
"Computer Brain 42! We need to proceed with unit production."
(Nikolai walked over to a dashboard and began typing information as he looked out a window, over the dashboard, at the factory that began to assemble large machines.)

-[Computer Brain 42]-[Now Active]
-[JUGGERNAUT PRODUCTION RATE AT]-[2 Units Every 3 Days]-

*****Post Not Finished*****

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

79Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue May 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai moved out of the Assembly-Line Building and into the Master Factory Center.)
"Computer Brain 42, begin Dreadnought construction."

-[Computer Brain 42]-[Now Active In Dual Dashboards]-
-[Verification Code Needed To Construct UBER Unit]- //>*************** -
---
-[Code Verified]-
---
-[Code Accepted]-
---
-[DREADNOUGHT PRODUCTION RATE AT]-[1 Unit Complete In 10 Days]-
---
---
-[Super Combat Computer Brains In Use]-[1 Out Of 3]-

-[Assimilation At]-[1%]

(Nikolai)
"Computer Brain 38, begin research development on Mobil Base Uber Unit "ARMAGEDDON". Search in "My Blueprints" File 7."

80Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Thu May 27, 2010 11:19 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

When Click and Xenathos arived at Xenathos` base Click started packing everything in and give the other robots orders. While Click was busy with doing so Xenathos scouted the edges of the island. He didn`t find anything of interest. Except a blueprint for some mechanism. He put it in his backpack. He returned to his base and to his suprise it was allready packed. Click then showed him a question mark. Xenathos gave Click a small device that allowed him to talk via Xenathos` goggle. (Via showing words in the goggle they could communicate easyer. Xenathos hoped that via that Nikolai could also communicate with him.) Then he let click put a guiding system on himself. When done so he told click to wait until he made contact with Click. He formed that icewings again and flew away to where he wanted his base. He allready had the spot in mind. He flew to the burned land where he met Nikolai and Triskelli. He made contact with Click and asked him to come there with his base. Click showed up and helped putting Xenathos` base together again. Then Xenathos asked Click to copy the blueprint. He kept the original and then gave Click the copy. Then he send Click back to Nikolai and explored the forests here. While he was exploring he didn`t notice a little spider that fell on him. The spider snuck to Xenathos` neck and bit Xenathos. Xenathos took the spider and took a close look. He noticed that the spider was part mechanical. Just like himself it looked like it was Bio-Mechanical. He didn`t think to much of it. He then formed his wings again and flew back to the island. While looking to it out of the air he suddenly lost his wings. He crashed on the island. He was knocked out for a great deal of time. When he woke up he noticed he changed.

Original form: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/XellXenathos/FinalXell/p9270019.jpg

He changed into: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/XellXenathos/Kityraz/p5020007.jpg

Strength: Great atletic body build. Extreme endurance. Even better reflexes. Good swordfighter. These all improved to monstreus levels. He still is calm but less thoughtfull.

Weakness: When exhausted need to rest a time. Doesn`t like to shield himself. When enraged jumps into fights easilly. You hardly hear him speak. Enrages easilly.

81Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Thu May 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

^OOC* Just so you know, Click can in fact show words and sentences on his screen, but he prefers Icons...he Loves his Icons. lol*

82Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

-[Computer Brain 42]-[Active In Dual Dashboards]-
-[Current JUGGERNAUTs In Use]-[2]-
---
-[DREADNOUGHT PRODUCTION RATE AT]-[1 Unit Complete In 10 Days]-[4-10 Days Complete]
---
---

-[Assimilation At]-[45%]-

>>-

-[Computer Brain 38]-[Research Unit]-
---
-[Research Development]-[ARMAGEDDON]-
-[File Found]-[Research Begun]-
-[BluePrints Of ARMAGEDDON Researched]-[1 Out Of 247]-
---
---
-[Estimated Completion Time]-[** Days]-

83Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Triskelli approached his Lieutenant.

"Ah, Adams! Has Xenathos returned with his equipment yet? I have a shooting range set up for him."

Adams turned to his commander.

"I'm afraid the mechanical warrior has yet to return. It is my understanding that he flew off when they reached camp."

"Hmm, interesting."

"Sir?"

"I have a new command. The warrior is to be contained, captured or killed by all means necessary. Lethal force is encouraged."

Adams was perplexed. "But sir, why?"

"There was a certain air about him; I don't think he should be trusted. I can tell he's proud and unpredictable. Such qualities a poor ally doth make. And in any case, he's an interesting specimen for study. An amazing blend of creature and machinery. Is that sufficient a reason?"

Adams nodded. "Yes, sir; I'll inform the troops right now."

84Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat May 29, 2010 9:06 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr has joined the war.

A flash on the horizon, a sudden wave of heat, and the screaming sound of a dimension being ripped apart. Through the rift stepped Hanz The Toller, his glowing eyes penetrating the dark cloud that swirled about him, his cloke still, untouched by the wind. Another step forward and he was out of the rift, and in the sound of a nation screaching, it was sealed. The cloaked figure floated with an expressionless face above (what he translated from stolen files from a base's computer) a forest. The files were not easy to get, he could not afford for them to be wrong. If his information was even the slightest bit incorrect, it could mean the end of more lives than an Earth-Mind can compute. He drifted, in the silent way that he did, over the forest until he was above what appeared to be a crash site.
"asadnsfiwhefierjbnrv."
"I agree," Hanz said in a voice like the whisper of a dying old man."It looks mechanical."
"abdjcfhvrioojbewvhdvwbcd?"
"No. It is not what we are looking for."
"abdjiuerrrrttewdwbfg!"
"Of coarse not! Remember what is at stake! We must move on."
"ghhhhhhhdddddsj....."
Hanz continued toward the volcano in the distance, past the tree line.

People: Exfendfgh (The Other-Worlders)=These are people of another dimension.They can be very religious.
Strengths: Vast knowledge, level head, teleportation (and dimension travelling), The Quaith-Blade (Slayer Of Evil Intention)*
Weaknesses: Weak physically, cannot teleport often, dimension travelling tires him, his... "voice"( called the Informer") can distract him, he is normally a pacifist and dislikes to engage in combat

*Note: The Quaith Blade is only used for deffence and only wounds enemies whose intentions are not good (but in the case of it injuring someone, it causes great damage, sometimes varying on the attackers evil) e.g.: If the attacker is suddenly angry he only sustains normal cuts as one would get from a blade (still pierces metal), but if the attacker is a wicked man who has done many evil things without repenting, the blade will cause tremendous damage (sometimes even instant death).

Last edited by BeDaOrLiSeAr on Sat May 29, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : info)

85Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

FINALLY, Triskelli had made it back to his study. The scent of collected books surrounded him.

"Now let's see if I can't get some peace and quiet before disaster strikes again." he grumbled, sinking into his comfy chair.

86Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Just as Triskelli sat down, he heard a Massive Explosion in the distance.)

(Over at Nikolai's HQ, he was testing some new perks of the Juggernauts Weaponry on some Decoy Tanks)

(Nikolai)
"Gooooooooooood...gooooooooooooooooooooood."

87Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:58 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

"D***!!!" He woke up of a blast he heared. He stood up and walked to the water line to drink. He drank before he noticed the changes. He was totally shocked.

88Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Hanz continued to drift toward what he knew was a base. It was at this base that he would find the man he was looking for.

Suddenly, he stopped as wave of sound crashed against him. It was an explosion of some sort.
"adghgweuiwldf!"
"I know, it sounds dangerous, but I think he'll be reasonable."

Hanz landed in front of the base, the volcano not too far away.
He waited.

89Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Whazzat?"

Triskelli awoke slowly, his head lolling towards the source of the noise. It was a low rumbling from the south. He went to his door out onto the walkway.

Gazing down the new road towards the mountains beyond, Triskelli pondered what could have caused the explosion. Of course, to ask was to know.

"Nikolai. Ugh, even in other dimensions one finds troublesome neighbors. I hope he learns how to keep the volume down."

Last edited by Triskelli on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

90Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai, emerging from the smoke, was covered in black dust and laying on the ground, Knocked down from the blast.)
"WOAH That was a bang." Very Happy

(Getting up off the ground, and dusting himself off, Nikolai noticed a Man standing about 100 yards away from him. Squinting and Covering his Eyes from the Light that admits from a String of Fire in the Sky, He questioned Who it was. He assumed it was Triskelli (it is not) and Jokingly Commanded the Juggernauts to Fire at him, expecting him to teleport...as Triskelli would. But Nikolai made a Big mistake)

*OOC^ This Realm dose not have a Sun. It is illuminated by a strand of fire high in the sky.*

Last edited by Nikolai on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

91Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Kityraz entered the battle

With a loud explosion they got on the last place he was sighted. They looked around and started using a wrecked Island as base.

Toa Legion:

Team excisting out of 7 persons. All with theyre own Elemental Control. They lost one of the team. Wich is Xenathos.

This are the persons from highest rank to lowest:
Light- Kityraz
Shadow- Constana
Fire- Runasunm
Air- Tenuom
Iron- Yz
Ice- Xenathos
Plasma- Thylon

Strengths: Strong when together. Can work perfectly with eachother.

Weakness: When departed from others they can`t hold up for to long.

"We should NEVER use the Olmak again. It`s TERRIBLE traveling." Constana said. Kityraz replyd: "Focus on the mission. Whe have to kill him no matter what. While you put up the base I`ll scout the island together with Constana." The toa left to do there duty. While Kityraz was scouting West Constana did East. Kityraz was walking the same path as Xenathos though he didn`t know that. He got to the place where Xenathos was bitten and the same thing happened to him. He did notice it and didn`t think anything of it. He scouted till he was almost in sight of the bases. He then searched for Constana and got back to the base. The base was done. There was an Iron wall, a couple tents coupled to eachother, basement for a factory. "OK."Kityraz said "Who wants to go can go. You know how to use the Olmak back." Yz and Thylon stepped forward and waited a couple minutes. When they moved again they stepped in a hole into nothing. When the hole was gone Kityraz continued. "They will send some others to help us. In the maintime we have to finish the factory."

The factory mentioned is used to produce iron. With the iron they can make a lab in wich robot skeletons will be made. Out of the skeletons will grow normal flesh and skin. The robots are called: Matoran. They are smaller then toa, do not posses elemental powers, can work hard. But if theyre moral is low they wont fight as hard and strong as they can. They are naïve and easilly manipulated if there is no Turaga *leader- posseses slight traces of elemental power for they were Toa once*.

Kityraz left for his room. All he wanted to do is sleep. He didn`t really feel to well after the spider bit him. The other Toa gone to sleep shortly after. They knew they needed theyre energy for the building and probably the fighting.

Last edited by Xenathos on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some more info.)

92Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

As nikolai had expected, thye mysterious man did teleport. In a second he appeared with his hand at nikolai's throat.
"Call them off." His voice was cold, emotionless. It unnerved Nikolai. Nikolai obeyed and apologized for the mistake.
"Who are you?" Nikolai asked.
"You may call me Hanz." Hanz replied. "I am looking for an engineer. I believe there is one here, running this base.

93Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"I? What is it that you need me for?"

94Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

" I am in need of a large drill, I plan to drill out in the desert. please help. The fate of my people is at stake."

95Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

-[Computer Brain 42]-[Active In Dual Dashboards]-
-[Current JUGGERNAUTs In Use]-[8]-[Current Maximum Amount]
---
-[DREADNOUGHT PRODUCTION]-[1 Unit Complete]
---
---

>>-

---
-[BluePrints Of ARMAGEDDON Researched]-[34 Out Of 247]-
---
---

>>-

-[Supreme Nuclear Dreadnought]-
---
-[CYBER DOWNLOADS COMPLETE]-
-[TESLA PARTICLE SHIELD AT 50%]-
-[PARTICLE RAIL GUN CHARGED TO 100%]-
-[NUCLEAR LAST RESORT BLAST AT 10% ACTIVE]-

[Nikolai]
"Good, The Dreadnought is complete. Now...What to go and Destroy..." Twisted Evil

96Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai made his may back to HQ, after he sent the Dreadnought on a Carnage March around the Mountain-range, He begun to work on The Massive Drill that Hanz had placed an order for.)
"Hmmm...I need titanium, and A lot of it....CLICK! Where Is the Elemental Morpher?"

97Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:26 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

When Constana walked in to wake Kityraz she was shocked. Kityraz changed as much as Xenathos. The image was like a mirror *but they don`t know that yet*

98Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

"Hmm, fascinating piece of tech Nikolai has. Time to send it back, though."

Triskelli added the last few strokes to a blueprint depicting the aspects of the Transmorpher.

"I'll have to come up with a better name, though. Universal Forming device? Ehh..."

An automaton opened up the door to the workshop. "Sir?"

Triskelli turned. "Ah, Concord! Perfect timing! Take these blueprints back to the boys at the lab. Tell them I want a prototype finished by the end of the week."

Triskelli pressed a button on the side of the Transmorpher. An attached device started up, spinning and causing electrical arcs to envelop the larger machine. With a brilliant flash the Transmorpher disappeared, leaving the small teleporter behind.

Concord sared briefly. "Where did you send it?"
"Back home, of course. Now, why did you come by?"
"Ah, yes! The Lieutenant wanted me to tell you about some activity we've noticed. You remember Xenathos, correct?"
"Of course I do. Has he been captured yet? Cole had managed to track him to an island, correct?"
"Yes sir. And as you know, Cole has requested for ships to be sent to continue the pursuit. However, after recieving the skiffs and making it out to the island, the tracking party found a full base with production capabilities. Factories, walls, and the like. We didn't have the force present to take it, so the Lieutenant is awaiting your command."

Triskelli thought for a moment.
"Hmm. So Xenathos has called in some back-up. So much for converting this base into a summer home. I want to see this new force for myself. What skiffs did we send?"

Concord rifled through his notes. "Err, Cole is in possesion of steam skiffs numbers 6, 9, and 13, sir."

"Tell the Lieutenant I'm headed out. Have him put the Sabre II on standby in case we need air support. Cogspeed."

99Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

While he waited for the drill to be built, Hanz continued to stand there, where he had asked for Nikolai's help, without moving. The Informer was babbleing away again about the status os the island, the eventual dig-site, and the status of his people.
"asdjfbuwbrvbeirvirebv."
"I know we are running out of time, but from what I have discovered, Nikolai is a capable builder; we are not wasting our time here."

100Forum Fight: Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"Finished...wait..........I forgot something...." Suspect

(Nikolai looked at at the large piece of machinery in front of him. It looked complete. Nikolai walked around to the other side of the huge brick of metal. Shocked The whole second half of the machine was missing...)

"... ... ... Mad CLIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!???????"

(Meanwhile, updated info for research progress)

>>-

---
-[BluePrints Of ARMAGEDDON Researched]-[57 Out Of 247]-
---
---

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next