Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Realm

+6
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Xenathos
Inakan
Triskelli
Lazarus Firenze
Nikolai
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

"50%" Hanz thought.

177Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:14 am

MicasR

MicasR

The General sat behind his desk, a constant stream of military personal walked in and out and by his room. Passing documents, updating orders, confirming requests. But he sat there in silence, oblivious to the world around him staring blankly at the map of this realm in front of him. A few people had attempted to communicate with him but it was clear to them that the General was in a deep trance. The Dreadnought was approaching. His surface base was destroyed. At least 200 of his men were dead or wounded. But he had a plan, a daring one, and he just waited for the right pieces to be in place.

The mysterious darkness that had loomed over the forward camp/base was now gone, and that piece was now ready to be used. Things were looking to become worse before they became better. The general sat... thinking even more, he had not moved his eyes from the map on his table for hours. Every now and then a lieutenant came to move the chess pieces on the map to show where everything was. For Hours these chess pieces did a dance in front of him. 'But now your all coming to me' he thought.

He got up, completely bewildering the people in the room, he walked out and darted straight towards the control room.
"Savauge"
"Yes sir, things are looking grim"
"That I can see"
"We completely underestimated this, we need reinforcements."
"You and I both know that we are completely on our own. But we need not fear, I have a plan Twisted Evil "
"That is why you are General Sir. Frunze sent a message to you from his forward command post in the Forest."
"Yes, go on." said the general looking once more with entranced eyes at the monitors.
"Message reads" said Savauge, holding a piece of paper and his cigar "Forces are ready; Scouts report Target Alpha approaching; Someone is here; He looks odd; Can we capture him?;"
"Capture! Has he not seen what happened last time. Prisoners are a death wish! Tell him to try capture interrogate and then kill who ever it is!"
"Yes sir."

The pieces continued to dance in front of the General, and for the first time since the situation unfolded he had a grin on his face.
--------------------Elsewhere, in the Forest:
'Target acquired' said a Sniper over his communicator.
'Fire' replied a voice, equally as silent as his.
*swoosh!*
'Hit' said the sniper, 'awaiting tranquillizer dart to take down target'
Triskelli felt a pain in his neck and grinned.

178Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

The Captain got a message. "Since we are allies now we need your help. Our base is under attack."

"Give me the Coördinates of your base. I`ll help you guys out."

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

179Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

>>-

-[DREADNOUGHT]-
---
-[Current Location]-[N-29 ; E-88]-
-[Attack Status]-[102 Enemy Units Destroyed]-[43% Rail Gun Energy Remaining]-
---
-[Current Action Status]-[On The Move]-[Arriving At Target]-
---
-[Preparing Nuclear Discharge]-
---
-[Self-Destruct Code]-<<**************
-[VERIFIED]-
---
-[Detonation In...]-[On Target Arrival]-

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

180Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 am

MicasR

MicasR

"Sir! The dreadnought has entered the caldera!"
The General looked at the monitor, the slow moving blob on the map made its way towards the base.
"Savauge... how do those capacitors look?"
"Sir, apart from being charged for over 7 hours, they are good for the discharge"
"Lieutenant Starck, give the command to the bombers, artillery and attack helicopters, the device is being deployed. All aircraft should preferably stay outside the caldera. Savauge, initiate the countdown"
Suddenly the Command centre lights turned off and only the red emergency lights remained. Savauge and the General both produced keys. Slotting into a console a count down was triggered. Alarm bells went off throughout the underground base and what was left of the surface base. Equipment and personal quickly took the lifts down, massive blast doors closed over all exits. Different sectors of the base was closed down from each other.
"Preparing for Electro Magnetic Pulse Discharge. Opening bay doors. Capacitors charge connections connected. Bay doors opened." Bellowed the computerized voice. On the surface a massive chunk of earth, at least 200 metres square moved open. Up came a large dome and dish shaped object, it pointed straight upwards.
"Count down. 60 seconds."
Outside the tower started to glow and arcs of electricity raced over the exterior.
" 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Discharging"
Outside a massive the EMP waves filled the entire Caldera, all sophisticated electronic devices instantly stopped working. The massive Dreadnought came to a stand still. In the forest around, artillery fire could be heard.
BAM BAM BAM!
The shells came falling down on and around the Dreadnought. "A Victory at last!" Yelled Major Frunze as his Artillery barrage continued.

181Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Luckily, the Dreadnought has a Last Resort device that activates upon destruction of Dreadnought.)

(Suddenly the Dreadnought Exploded in a massive Nuclear Mushroom-Cloud. The Dreadnought was not able to make it to the Heart of the enemy base, but was able to destroy most of the outer buildings, including airways and factories.)

>>-

-[Super Computer Brain 42]-[ONLINE]-
---
-[000011011110110001100110000010011100110010110001100011011111010001010011100100010100010101010101110]-
---
-[Dreadnought Status]-[Destroyed]-[Detonated]-
-[Nuclear Blast Radios]-[2 Miles]-
---
---
-[ERROR]-[Map Needs Attention]-[Preparing To Update]-
-[Estimated Update Time]-[** Hours]-

(Nikolai)
"Well...Click, Back to work. I will make you a new Power Core A.S.A.P."

182Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:23 pm

MicasR

MicasR

[OOC: Now that is unfair Razz Well, not like that surface base was worth it, Lazarus made sure of that xD]

"Well, what happened?" Asked the General, his hair was standing up. He was anxious to see if this operation was a success, if the mission could still be salvaged.
"Sorry sir, but surface electronics are still out."
"For how long still!" Yelled the General.
"System are getting back online, surface electronics are being replaced. Opening internal base blast doors,"
"I don't care! Give me a situation update!"
"Sir, we have video and audio uplink. Sensors show high levels of Radioactive Fallout. Main screen on."
On the main screen appeared a grainy image. It took a while. Obviously this was from an APC camera. The image slowly came into focus. The room was completely quiet, only the noise from the main screen could be heard.
"Is that... a nuclear explosion?" Asked the general in shock.
"Is appears to be sir, spectrum sensors confirm. Blast radius 5.4 kilometres. We lost our control tower." laughed the lieutenant in front of the monitor. "The only building we didn't need. Also, some other hangers and empty barrackses"
"Savauge, I have an important mission for you... I am putting you in charge of surface opperations in the caldera. Stop this from happening ever again!"
"It will be done my lord." replied the Major. "And subterranean operations?"
"I will, we didn't bring a squad of mole people for nothing!"

-----------------meanwhile.

"Yes yes, we move our anti air forces to the rim of the caldera. No, we are expanding our operations. Yes... yes, we have a few heli-pads in the forest. Mobile AA is al ready en route. mmm... ok, it will be done" Frunze put down his communicator. The troops around him were hastily disbanding his forest camp, some radio trucks were al ready moving. "Lietenant, get my helicopter ready, we are going to our new posts."
"Where would that be sir?" asked the young naive lieutenant.
"Our new ally apparently. We are to... protect our interest there."
Later that day, Frunze and a small detachment of troops flew via helicopter gun ship towards Xenathos' base.
"I do hope this is part of our plan." sighed Frunze.

183Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Triskelli's two oldest and most trusted commanders supervised the evacuation. Everything was running smoothly.

Adams turned to his fellow automaton. "So explain to me again what happened."

Cole vented. "Pssh. The Inventor's giant doom machine didn't notice us at all. We decided to hang back and it kept going. Triskelli told me to head back and get everyone back home, except you, me, and our best troops. He said he was scared of how powerful our enemies were getting."

"And did you believe him?"

"Not for a second!" Cole looked towards the Hammer. "The Boss always has a plan. I can't tell ya what it is, but it'll be an impressive trick."

========================================================================

Triskelli awoke in a dimly lit room. "Welcome back, weirdo."

Some goon was leaning in a chair across from Triskelli at a table. He had been handcuffed to a chair.

"So, punk, who are you and what were you doing wandering around a military base, let alone during a battle?"

Triskelli grinned and shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Is this any way to treat any guest, let alone a diplomat? I demand to see your supervisor."

184Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:18 am

MicasR

MicasR

"Diplomat?!" Exclaimed the soldier in surprise. He looked long at the odd man cuffed to the chair.
"Oke, fine." Said the soldier, he turned towards the two men guarding the door.
"Bret, go tell the Major that we have a 'Diplomat'"
About half an hour later Triskelli was still being harassed by the soldier.
"So where is he then?"
The soldier stood quietly there. Then the unmistakble sounds of a helicopter could be heard over head. Outside was Forest area where Triskelli was being held. It was nothing more than a forward recon truck guarded by a few troops and a bunker. The helicopter landed and off got Major Savauge.
He entered the small concrete bunker where Triskelli was being held in.
"So what's this then ey?" Asked Savauge to anyone who would answer.
"This is the 'Diplomat' sir"
Savauge looked at Triskelli. Pathetic. But, new doctrine determines that information be extracted as quickly as possible. Execution could wait
"So, you're a diplomat then? And who in this strange world are you representing? The magical unicorn faction?" Savauge took out one cigar and held it in his hands for a while. "Now tell me, since your a 'diplomat' what is it you represent and what is it that you want from us?"

185Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:37 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

"75%"

186Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 am

Triskelli

Triskelli

Triskelli took a quick scan of the Major.

"Such a stunning lack of courtesy in this world... My name is Triskelli, and I command the Forest. I'm surprised that your intel didn't tell you that. What ever happened to two commanders meeting on the plain before a battle."

"But I can tell you're an impatient man, so I'll cut to the nitty-gritty. I have my interests in this forest, and in this world, so I'll say this once. Stop here, come no further into the jungle. Lest you be faced with massive losses."

187Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

The body was finished, identical to the old one. Hanz joined with it and moved a bit. Perfect fit. He teleported near Nikolai.
"I'm sorry I took so long. Did you receive the power generator?"

188Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Gun completion: 10%

Xenathos drones have repaired all the damage by now. The factorys there are up and running again.

189Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

>>-

-[Super Computer Brain 42]-
---
-[ARMAGEDDON Now Under Construction]-[Estimated Completion Time At]-[30 Days]- *(OOC^ 15 Days, Real Time^)*

190Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 am

MicasR

MicasR

"Mmm" thought the Major.
"Well, I can't leave you here, and killing you will be to much of a hassle. So I tell you what. I'll let you go as long as you stay out of this Caldera and I'll try and stay out of your pretty forest."

---------------------Meanwhile:

"I'm growing impatient." Said the General.
"Not to worry Sir, our new alliance gives us access to the perfect location for the Ragnarök MMND."
"And when will the first parts arrive?"
"Order has been sent, like the Defence Ministry said, they would only aid us with the MMND. So we should get the first stages in about 24-27 hours."
"Good. Get Major Frunze on the telecom, tell him that we are about to move the majority of our operations towards our new allies' base."

An hour later the nearly destroyed surface base was alive again. The run way was somewhat repaired, but the burnt out remains of the surface complex remained. Planes came flying in from the forward base camp. Loaded up with Equipment and soldiers and left. Nearly 40% of the remaining forces in the Caldera had to be moved towards Xenathos' base.

"Tell Major Frunze, to prepare our new base for the PFSG."
"Yes sir, at once."

The control room seemed silent. All the pieces were moving into place. Now only one more piece.

In the air over the forest a new wave of bombers were flying. The headed straight towards Lazarus' base, they carried only EMP devices.

[OOC: PFSG:Particle Field Shield Generator]

191Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 am

26_9

<estabulishing connection to the [Super Computer Brain 42] - done>
<hackscan>{kekeke}
<mount_remotedestruction-exploit>
<100%>
<Launch_remotedestruction-exploit>
<connection terminated by remote host>

Super Computer Brain 42 have been hacked, owned and destroyed.

192Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:22 am

Triskelli

Triskelli

"...That's all?" Triskelli was confused. He had misjudged this commanders' character. He had had so many witty one-liners, these meaningful monologes, and daring escapes planned.

"Well, if that's the case, Commander Nemo, I best be going..." Triskelli casually stood up as the cuffs fell unlocked behind him. "Heh, it's hard to capture an escape artist, you've made a wise choice. In the meantime, here's my card. I may be checking once in awhile."

Triskelli took a step into the corner and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The magician reappeared in what was left of his base. The entire facility had been stripped of anything useful, including the Hammer. The Twenty-Six were there, waiting for his return.

"So, boss, how'd it go?" Cole greeted the returning commander.

Triskelli sounded downtrodden. "Not as well as I anticipated. Their superior officer remains aloof, and I was left chatting with some low-level flunky. Worst of all, I agreed to a peace treaty."

"So what now?"

Triskelli considered. "I need to return to the Castle. Take the Twenty-Six and patrol for the time being. I don't trust that 'Nemo's' word that he'll stay out of the jungle. Until I return, be safe."

Triskelli vanished once more, this time out of the realm completely.

193Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

*Gun completion 35%*

Kityraz took a little brake to get the toa together. "Prepare for Operation Dawn."
The toa directly ran of to execute it. Kityraz got back into his chamber to work.

194Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Vorthon

Vorthon

Leader:
Vorthon:
Summary: Leader of the Confederation of Sapient Entities (CSE), Vorthon has the resources of ~500,000 solar systems at his disposal.
Race: Torikan, puma variety (Torikan are essentially an artificial race which were originally created sterile. After about 200 years of roaming the galaxy {at sub-light speeds for about 50 of those years}, they came across earth, and incorporated DNA from humans and animals into their own. Each individual torikan chose an animal they thought best matched their personality. 5 years after the 'splice', as it is called, they settled in a solar system on the far side of the galaxy. Shortly after settling in the system, they made contact with an intelligent species inhabitating a Europa-like world in the outer system. From this, the CSE was born.
Personality: Quirky, adventurous

Secondary Non-killable:
Bryan Ashcraft: one of the few humans in the CSE. One of Vorthon's close friends.

Army:
Moderate-sized (~100,000) number of Torikan (40%); Nuaexip (They kinda of look like big, six-legged cats whose front feet can double as hands if you squint real hard and tilt your head to the right) (10%); Ketozarians (Race that was genetically engineered from scratch to inhabit a dry earthlike world with slightly higher gravity) (10%); Coro Hydraxians (Four-gendered race whose current homesystem is a debris disk around a red dwarf star) (5%); Aeberians (Artificial robotic race created by the Torikan, capable to survive in a wide range of environments, from oceans depths to the vacuum of space) (2%); 10% Miscellanous;

Type: Colonist
Technologies:
Zero-point energy reactors: Using the energy available on the quantum level, these brick-sized reactors can produce enough energy in 1 minute to power a city for a year.
Weaknesses: Due to the fact that if they're hit with enough force (I.E., being shot, dropped from about 100 feet, etc.), they have a tendecy to produce an explosion so large that it can be seen from the Andromeda Galaxy, these reactors do not see much use in the field, and are usually only used in situations where absurd amounts of power are used.

Alcubierre drives: Essentially, these create a huge positive mass in front of a spacecraft, and a huge negative mass behind the same spacecraft. The positve mass pulls the negative mass, and the negative mass pushes the positive mass, moving the space between them. Since any ship that uses them is technically not moving, they can reach super-luminal speeds.
Weakness: Alcubierre drives have a nasty tendency of 'burning out' after extremely long trips.

Solar Sail
Fusion Reactors
Antimatter bombs
Energy-based weaponry
Orbital bombardment systems (Essentially, dropping asteroids on the target.)
Various ultratech stuff
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*In orbit*

[A huge spacecraft drops out of ftl, and enters orbit around the planet]

Vorthon: What? We weren't supposed to come out of ftl for another 5 hours! [Turns to a nearby Nuaexip communications officer] I need a status report, now!

Nuaexip communications officer (NCO): It appears that we've somehow been pulled off course, sir. Way off course. Sensors indicate that we are in some kind of alternate reality.

Vorthon: Is there any way we can get back?

NCO: Unfortunately, no. Whatever force pulled us into this alternate reality also burnt out our alcubierre drive. And we don't have the infrastructure to manufacture another one.

Vorthon: [Glances at sensor reading for the planet] It looks fairly habitable... We might as well set up a colony here, until we can figure out how to get back to our own reality. Try and find a location with signs of settlement.

2 hours later...

[the ship is hovering over Triskelli's base]

Vorthon(via radio): Attention, natives. We come in peace, and simply seek a place to settle. Any hostile actions towards us will be met with lethal force.

[the ship lands in a nearby clearing]

195Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

>>-

-[Super Computer Brain 42]-
---
-[ARMAGEDDON Under Construction]-[Estimated Completion Time In]-[10 Days]- *(OOC^ 5 Days, Real Time^)*

(Nikolai)
"Good... Goooooood....."

(Suddenly Nikolai heard a loud noise from the North.)

"What In The Hell!? NAVI-Computer, What was that?"

>>-

-[Main NAVI-Computer 22]-
---
-Status Indicates It Was A Ship ***-Meters Long Entering The REALMS Magnetic Field-
---

"Hmmmmmmmmm..." (Nikolai was focused in the direction of the noise, rubbing his chin)

"I wonder..."

196Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

[Vorthon flew over the landscape in a small egg-shaped craft, scanning for deposits of cobalt. As he came up over some mountains, he noticed a large complex.]

Vorthon:Hmm... only one organic lifesign... Mostly robotic and computer-based entities...

[The craft began to lose altitude, setting it on a collision course with Nikolai's base.]

Vorthon(via radio): Mayday! Mayday! I'm going down! I'm going down!

Vorthon(Muttering to self): Fekk! Why the hell is this thing not working?! I'm too young to die! I still have at least another 84,998 years left!

197Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:34 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai heard a EDS (Emergency Distress Signal) coming from a small pod flying above his base. Because it was a Distress signal, and not a threat, Nikolai commanded Click to take to his BETA form and catch the pod.)

"When you catch it, bring it to me..."

198Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

*OOC^ Note to all players who don't know...

Clicks Forms:
ALPHA = Strong Body Layout, High Defensive Armor, Low Offensive Weapons. (Only His Fists)
BETA =Speed Body, Very fast, No Offense or Defense for his Speed is his OFF. & DEF.
GAMMA = High Technological Weaponry, (Particle Beams, Plasma Launcher, etc.) He Also has Jet Boots.
OMEGA = A Combination Of ALPHA, BETA, & GAMMA. (Fast, Can Fly, High Tech Weapons, High DEF. Shielding)
THETA = Click's Entire Body Turns Into A Large Rail Cannon. Shooting A Projectile That Can Cut Through All Matter.

Currently This Is All Of Clicks Forms, He Will Get More As Nikolai Upgrades Him. ^

199Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

*OOC^

When are you going to update the map?

200Forum Fight: Realm - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

*OOC^ Oh YA!^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum