Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Realm

+6
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Xenathos
Inakan
Triskelli
Lazarus Firenze
Nikolai
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:18 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Seeing as Hanz was not needed at Nikolai's base, Hanz teleported to his dig site (which had now caved in).

"This is annoying" Hanz muttered. "I'm going to need to get permission to use it."

Hanz entered his own dimension and spoke before an Exfendfgh council.
He finally received permission to use "it".

When he got back to the digsite he began to concentrate. Slowly, the earth around him began to shift. Every planck sized bit in the very fabric of the four dimensional area around Hanz (about 30 meters) shifted, controlled by Hanz's mind. This completely wore Hanz out. The newly opened tunnel was almost identical to the last. Hanz moved inside quickly, ran to the control chamber, pressed a few buttons (that he had not pressed last time) and the base became temporarily sealed. Hanz's body passed out from the the strain put on it by the thing he had just done. He knew he would be safe for now, atleast until he figured out the controls for the bases defenses.

202Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm

MicasR

MicasR

While the new threat emerged seamlessly out of nowhere the Legions forces flew over the forest towards Xenathos' base. Between the 600-700 troops of different specialities including their equipment flew in the transport aircraft. One of the aircraft leading the pack was much larger, it looked far more alien than any normal plane. It was the PFSG Transport aircraft.

The forest gave way to a body of water and then to Xenathos' base. Before Xenathos could react he had received additional allied aid, including the PFSG. It was a large tower like device, containing its own power source and some defence.

"Captain Othello" said Major Frunze, "I want you to set up a defensive perimeter around the entire complex. We need this base to be totally secure for the arrival of the Ragnarök."
"Yes Major" replied captain Othello over his headset. Major Frunze turned towards the nearest Tao, "You there! Bring me you leader, we need to discuss something!"

-----------------------Meanwhile:

"Sir, secondary base functions are online. Terra Beta is now online, sir, we now have a secondary base."
"Good" smirked the General. "Now that we have a stable platform to launch the PFSG from we can focus on other matters.... what is our bombers status?"
"Retreat sir." answered a young lieutenant.
"Good- No! WHAT?!" the general was thoroughly surprised.
"They have sent us reconnaissance, and information, a new opponent has entered the realm. It doesn't SEEM hostile, but if you ask me sir, I say we shouldn't attack it, not while the Ragnarök device is so close to completion...."
It was true, the Ragnarök device would be ready and shipped of towards Terra Beta in 48 hours.
"Get me Major Savauge, I would like to speak with him...."
New developments, but nothing changed, the plan was still on course, nothing, not even this foreign threat would stop the Generals plans.

203Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

Vorthon noticed a blur heading towards his craft. He called on his innate aerokinetic abilities to increase the air pressure around his craft to slow his descent.

Vorthon(Via Radio): Thanks! I seriously thought I was going to die!

OOC: I forgot too mention the aerokinesis! And I guess I should mention something else. Instead of a normal right arm, I've got a nanotech-based cybernetic arm, capable of changing shape, within reason of course.

204Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai walked up to the pod that Click set on the ground)

"Show yourself! Are you Hostile? Or do you come in piece?"

>Meanwhile<

>>-

-[Super Computer Brain 42]-
---
-[ARMAGEDDON Construction Status]-[Completed]-[Base Unit Stationed at HQ]-

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

205Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:00 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Gun completion 46%

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

206Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:59 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

"Interesting."
Hanz stared up at a supermassive door which he believed protected the thing he was after.
He had commanded the doors to open and eve tried teleporting inside, but it was no use.

207Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Gun completion 70%.

The Matoran are trained and turned into toa. Using up all the Toastones they had.
They were put into teams of 7 different elements. Each team has 7 toa of different elements. They were sent to scout out the whole island. Looking for Xenathos and helping others in not too obvious ways. *Thats part of they`re "code". Help others. Don`t kill living beings. Though they are going to eventually if it comes to a fight here.*

208Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Vorthon

Vorthon

[The hatch the pod lifted up, and Vorthon stepped out.]

Vorthon: We're peaceful, provided we're not attacked. I...

[Vorthon, stopped and sniffed the air. As he did, a look of disgust came across his face.]

Vorthon: I smell Toa... Lots of them... I... Hate... Toa... Blindly carrying out their 'duty', never realizing that there creators don't care about them... That their only purpose for existence is to restore their creators' homeworld to its former glory... I used to be a Toa... In fact most of the first generation of my kind were Toa. We figured out what our purpose was, and abandoned it. After that, we roamed our galaxy, until we found a planet called "Earth". Using the genetic material from the native sentient species, which you, paradoxically appear to be a member of, and animals native the world, we engineered ourselves new bodies. Sorry about that rant there... I have a tendecy to do that every now and again. Any ways, I say we destroy them. Or at least convice them of the error of their ways.

209Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"Well, they have yet to attack me. But, recent reconnaissance have shown a alliance of them and my enemy. So I am on high alert towards them."

"My current threat is North-East of my HQ. I am on major Defensive strategies for the time being. I plan to keep to myself, and not go out of my way to attack an enemy base, for now. I need to be worrying about the status of my moving Fortress, the Armageddon."

"Now that we got our statuses shared, shall we get to introductions, and come to a friendly agreement, war, or trade pact?"

210Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Vorthon

Vorthon

Of course. My name is Vorthon. In terms of trade, I could offer zero-point energy technology, if you don't have that yet. Or how about advanced bio-engineering techniques? We could also provide you with advanced propulsion technologies. Alcubierred drives in particular can be reverse-engineered into devestating weapons.

211Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

"It has been awhile since I left this room." said Hanz, leaving an ancient laboratory. "And I leave it running."

The long time he had spent in the laboratory, he was experimenting with this dimension's technology.
He found it interesting, and tried many crazy things, but this time he messed up. Badly. He ran outside the room and teleported outside the base. He looked down and took a step back. Right where he had been standing seemed to sink. An entire circle around the base followed it. As the earth sunk more, the slower it looked. It would be days before it even looked like it had reached the horizon of the near Planck sized black hole.

"Crap." He knew it was not dangerous, not yet at least, it was far too small to affect the surroundings for billions of years. Still, he moved away from it. For the first time ever, without knowing why, he blushed.

212Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

A machine was bleeping. Kityraz looked up from his work. The gun was at 80% completion. All that was needed was a power source. And an awfull big one.

The machine that was bleeping telled him his new armor was ready. He put it on. Moved around and tryed some of its functions. "Good now all I need is that power source." Then out of nowhere his own sences tingled. "Shit is going to hit the fan soon... Damn..."

He walked out of his lab and looked for Constana and Runasunm. "Get Detox here. We need him. Bigtime." I`m going to explore the island for a power source. He then felt some danger. He left to check it out. He used the jets on his new armor to move faster then before. When he saw the danger he knew it wasn`t that dangerous yet. A person moved away from it. "What is the reason of this? And why are you blushing? But most important: Who are you?"

213Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai spoke to Vorthon)
"I am Nikolai, commonly known as 'The Inventor'. I'm an Engineer with an unusually high IQ, compared to most Nuclear Engineers. My army consists of Animations, Computers. My number one, and right hand man, is Click. The one who just caught you."

"Now, as for a trade. The only thing I can really directly offer is my services, work. I can build you something small, but with great power. Or, I can upgrade something you already possess."

"The main thing I would need from you is some Information of what you currently know about who all are here, in this Realm. And Information you may have about them, due to previous encounters with them."

214Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Click, without informing Nikolai, returned to the HQ Main Testing Lab to retrieve a program from the Super Computer Brain 42. Click had made a command to the SCB-42 to make a program that would reduce Click's Combat Calculations, as a Combat Computer. His probability of a successful outcome is now at 80% accurate. It was now even more likely for him to make a mistake, or rather, a rash decision. But this is what Click wants. He must be able to protect Nikolai, when Nikolai's life is in the balance. Click doesn't want to be forced to fallow his programing, thus fallowing Nikolai's orders, which could get Nikolai killed.)

(Nikolai was still with Varthon. Discussing information.)

215Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:18 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Kityraz just walked around. He started feeling sleepy. Wich couldn`t be since he just left his room after 12 hours sleep. He then suddenly found himself next to a man who stared at a ball wich slowly grew bigger. "What is that thing?" Kityraz asked.

"That thing isn`t dangerous. Atleast... not for a long time."

"Ok. By the way, my name is Kityraz."

216Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

OOC^
*Ahem* Neutral ... This topic is dead now. Unless you guys want to start it up again, I'm not going to even bother posting.

(Anyone who wants to start it back up, post "Start")

(Anyone who wants to start a new one on a new topic and other new things, post "Restart")

(Anyone who thinks these things should stop all together and don't want another posting of these topics, post "STOP!")

217Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

restart

218Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

I had to post this here too, just for reference to What was in this game.
Got around to coloring the Juggernaut, also drew the Dreadnought. I put them on one image so that you can kind of see the size difference.
Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Size11

(Link to Larger view of Dreadnought - http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/#/d50kuzv )

219Forum Fight: Realm - Page 9 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 am

waffllecat

waffllecat

Very Happy Restart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum