Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Realm

+6
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Xenathos
Inakan
Triskelli
Lazarus Firenze
Nikolai
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Back at Triskelli's workshop the other half of the Transmorpher remained.

"Hrmph, a temporary anomaly."

Suddenly the machine snapped out of reality with a ~crack~

"There we go. Now to more pertinant matters."

Triskelli gave a flourish of his coat and dissapeared, leaving Concord the messenger alone. He gave a quick clatter.
"Ugh, it always creeps me out when he does that. Now to get these blueprints back home." Concord set off to the portal chambers deep within the fort.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nikolai was searching for Click. "That irrepressible scamp! Making off with the Transmorpher like it's a joke... Well, it IS kinda funny. Heh heh..."

A loud ~crack~ startled the inventor. "Sweet Frankenstien!!" Nikolai turned around to see that the other half of his transmorpher had returned as mysteriously as it had left, with a few dissapating arcs of electrcity remaining. "Well that's weird... Ah well! It's time to drill, baby drill!!"

--------------------------------------------------

Triskelli reappeared with a flourish on one of his steamskiffs. These were light water craft, meant more for reconnaisance than for war, with only a small bore cannon for armament.

"Hey boss! Ya made it!"

Sargent Cole beckoned from the skiff to starboard. The vessels had drawn together while awaiting orders. The volcanic island that Xenathos was hiding on was behind them, as they had retreated from sight.

"Save the pleasantries for later, Sargent. What are we dealing with here?"
One of the crewmen handed Triskelli a spyglass as Cole explained.

"Now, ya probably heard that we tracked that Xena fella to this island, right? Well as soon as we get out here there's a full bleeding base on the sorry rock! We don't know when or where he got all his blokes together, but they're here now. And they all look like 'im, too. There's a buch of short ones doing grunt work, and six big guys, all color coded like Care bears or sumthin'. It looked dangerous so we held back. Any ideas?"

Triskelli closed the spyglass and thought. The defenses on that island certainly were impressive. They weren't dealing with some lone warrior wandering the plains anymore.
"Pity"

"Whazzat boss?"
Triskelli shouted over, "Let's take this easy; I don't want to get into any fights I don't need to. We're going to sail up to their harbor or docks or whatever, and wait for an invitation onto the island. I'll go ashore but you keep the engines primed in case the talks go sour. Understood?"

"Crystal, boss!"

The three skiffs catiously made their way towards the island. When they were closer, Triskelli fired a flare. "To let our hosts prepare for our arrival, of course."

102Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Kityraz woke up of a bright flash. When he looked out of his window he saw a fleet around the island. 3 were moving closer. Kityraz made himself ready for some talking. Meanwhile he called Constana requesting that she stood by his side. While they were waiting Thylon appeared with a couple turaga. "Just in case." he explains. The turage knew what to do and got to work. They sayd that the matoran should not be hostile until the toa attacked. Thylon warped back to his own universe again. Meanwhile Triskelli made it to the main dock. Kityraz and Constana stood there waiting. "Welcome in our humble base" Constana said. "What is your reason of coming?" Kityraz asked. Triskelli replyd: "We seek a certain swordsman. His name is Xenathos. And you look like him." While pointing to Kityraz. "My name is Kityraz" He replyd. "That Xenathos you are talking about is my brother and arch enemy. He is willing to destroy our universe for nothing but his own pleasure. I can make up he trys to get friends with you. He leaves a certain... mark on persons he talks to. Anyways... We want him dead."

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

103Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 am

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[Firenze crept along the ridge, his stealth squad following. He hunkered down and slid the rifle scope to spot. Nikolai's base was puzzling him. What was he doing. A call came in.]

'Sir, we have completed home base. Defences are online and armoured forces are deployed. Were ready for anything.'

104Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:32 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

>>-

-[Supreme Nuclear Dreadnought]-
---
-[Unit Status Update]-[Moving Westward Towards Major Activity Location]-
-[Estimated Cause Of Activity]-[Local Base]-
---
-[Calculating Reaction]-[NIKOLAI's Orders]-["Move Through The Mountains And Report All That You Find That Gives Off An Energy Reading Of 1000* Or Higher]-
-[Reaction Verified]-[Moving To Energy Location]-

*OOC^Firenze's Base, for those who do not know who is West of me. Look at map^

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

105Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

*OOC^ Map Updated ^

106Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 am

MicasR

MicasR

==========MicasR joins game==========
[OOC: Hope this isn't to long an introduction, I love getting dramatic Razz]

Miles above the clouds of the war realm a solitary drone flew. Monitoring the actions of all the combatants, waiting for the perfect time. As it flew it took photo's of all possible and promising locations, the photo's were sent back to the motherland where it was analysed by a group of majors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep within a military bunker, in a room labelled 'intelligence' they gathered. It was dark, the only light was that of the table in front of them, displaying the photo's on a touchable screen. Smoke filled the air, it was silent until one major started:

"I see no other option, this location here is the perfect launch point." he said, pointing with his cigar to the location.
"Is there no other way? This could only result in a prolonged campaign, can we really spare the resources?" said another major at the other side of the table.
"The General said we must strike hard, we can't strike from everywhere, not while our forces are still preoccupied in other theatres."
"So this is it then, another invasion."
"As always, we follow protocol, these... these barbarians can't comprehend what's going to hit them."

With the meeting was finished, the Majors gathered their reports and walked to the Generals quarters. They took the elevator up, almost a 100 stories high before it came to its destination. When the doors opened a magnificent view greeted their eyes. The entire level was one giant viewing platform. From this vantage point they could see an entire city span out in all directions towards the horizon. Dark concrete and glass buildings rose up high all around, clouds swept past them and at the bottom a thick fog. They walked toward the Generals desk. He sat looking out, neither could see his face or his entire body, hidden behind his great big oak chair.

"Sir!" said the majors, saluting.
"mmm... yes Major Savauge, yes Major Frunze. What news do you bring?"
"General" began Major Frunze, "We have selected a target location from which to begin our invasion, awaiting your approval."
"Yes, well, no need for me to inspect, I'm certain you have chosen well, tell me major, would you consider this venture secure enough for a high ranking General such as myself to lead from the front?"
"I suppose sir, but why would-"
"I would like to join this little venture of ours, things get awfully dull here, and with the limited forces we have, we need to use them well"
"Sir?"
"Prepare the Antanov, we are going, NOW!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Without any further word he ordered them out, the next few hours were a mess of paper work, authorizations and commands, but when the sun rose the next morning the Antanov took off with its retinue of fighters. During these early stages of invasion, the high command vested itself in the Antanov, becoming the forward HQ. As the Antanov flew word came in, the first of thousands of paratroopers had landed in the target location. Minutes later, the heavier weapons and base building materials were dropped. By the time the Antanov had reached the target location a runway and hangers were already built.

"Now gentlemen" said the General, "Watch how an invasion is done Twisted Evil "

As the Antonov came to land, dozens of stealth bombers flew overhead, they're silent silhouettes smoothly flying over. Each dozen chose a target: Nikolai's, Triskelli's and Firenze's bases had all been targeted as potentially hostile and had to be... neutralized...

The bombers flew, carrying their mix of high explosive and EMP devices, their targets unaware of the new enemy that had invaded, of the doom that so surely awaited them all...

-------------------------------Info----------------------------------------

Faction name: 80th Foreign Legion.
Faction Leader: General D. Micasr
Other signaficant characters: Major K. Savauge and Major Frunze.
Strength: Strong unit types, well trained and well commanded with strong technological armoured forces.
Weakness: Conventional armed forces, lack of significant reinforcements, Has no build time; build time = reinforcements.

Current unit numbers: +1500 paratroopers, +200 special forces units [commando's], +40 stealth bombers, +100 fighters, +100 helicopters, transport aircraft, scouting drones, +50 tanks, +200 other light armoured vehicles (for paratroopers). [All these named are forces that are here for the invasion, if it seems unbalanced keep in mind that reinforcements are limited.]

Last edited by MicasR on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

107Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:59 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

*OOC^ State your Leader, Strengths, Weaknesses, and Faction.^

For example...
1. Nikolai & Click
2. Inventor & Machine Powered Army. (I have no Human units, only robots and Computers) (Which Has a HUGE weakness) (make sure your army has a weakness and a strength)

108Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 am

MicasR

MicasR

OOC: Updated first post with relevant details and unit numbers with explanation. Ahhh, feels good being part of this realm Wink

109Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

[Above Firenze's base came the bombers. As they opened the bomb holds, they clicked up on radar. All AA turrets swiveled and opened fire, the sky full of hyper velocity railgun slugs. The rounds ripped apart the bomber flight, their pilots ejecting. A couple of bombs splashed off void shields that covered the base, barely denting the defences. Within 52 minutes, the pilots were captured and held in POW cells. A message was sent to their command, notifying of their safety.]

110Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Hanz noticed something. It wasn't a smell, or a taste. It wasn't anything a mere mortal could feel. It was dimensional movement.
"kugyvhgvhkbslxbs.jkx!"
"You're right, this could be the cause of the quakes."
He stood still, thinking, trying to discern where it came from.

---------------------------------------------------------------
In a second he was five feet in front of Triskelli. Triskelli's face remained calm, like he had just seen the most common thing in the world, though inside he was perplexed. In an effort to intimidate the stranger, Triskelli (who had not seen how Hanz had entered) teleported in front of him. Hanz was completely expressionless.
This unnerved Triskelli.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I'm here to ask you to stop."
The plain way in which Hanz said that sentence, without any kind of respect or obvious inferiority, made Triskelli frustrated.
"Stop what?" Triskelli snapped.
"Trans-Dimensional traveling so often."
This answer was shocking.
"And what do you know of teleportation?"
"My people can travel between dimensions as you can."
"Prove it." Hanz's presence was annoying Triskelli.
"Only when I have to." Hanz replied.
"Why?!"
"Constant Trans-Dimensional traveling causes multi-plane quakes in my dimension."
"Well, even if I believed you, what gives you the right to ask me to stop teleporting?!"
Triskelli noticed he was shout and corrected his posture. In a more calm voice, he said," Do you understand what I can do?"
"Yes, and your constant doing it cause my people trouble. I would appreciate it if you would minimize your 'teleporting'"
And with that, Hanz disappeared, and in a second was back at Nikolai's base. Triskelli was mad, but he didn't know why. The strange man had not introduced himself, but aside from that, what did he do to anger him so? Triskelli was so deeply thinking about this that it took him a few moments to realize that the stranger had teleported.
"Who the hell was that?"

111Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai looked overhead as he saw a fleet of Air Units flying overhead. Nikolai ordered the Dreadnought and the Juggernauts to protect the base and to ONLY Fire if Attacked first. In the meantime Nikolai Thought ahead and activated Some MFGs to protect the base from small artillery fire. Click Took to his THETA form (A large Grounded Cannon) and to Fire when ready.)

112Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:49 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Hanz found Nikolai giving some orders.
"How far along is the construction?" he asked.

113Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai Jumped and swung his wrench at the man before realizing who it was. Luck for Hanz, Nikolai realized who it was and halted his strike.)

"Oh, I apologize...we are on High alert at the moment. Your Drill is finished. It is in Bunker 2. Take it and get out of here before things get ugly."

(Nikolai turned back and looked towards the sky.)

114Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Meanwhile Kityraz and Constana used theyre powers to keep theyre base hidden from the airships. Kityraz did that by using light to reflect up with the colour of land. Constana used shadow to make a solid base for the light to leave from. The other Toa that were in the base rushed to calm the Matoran and help the Turaga.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

115Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

"Thank you, I appreciate you're help."
With that, Hanz teleported himself and the machine into the desert on the far side of the island.
"Now I shall begin."
"whvdwelurvb"
"Yes, the Casket of Dercius should be near..."

116Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 pm

MicasR

MicasR

The Antanov came in to land, quickly it taxied towards the nearest hanger, the command bunker was close by. The entire crew and high ranking military personnel quickly exited and headed straight for the bunker. Everything was ready as planned.

"Best base I've seen in ages ey Major Frunze?"
"Yes, at least our command station is working, you there! lieutenant, give me an update on those bombers!"

Quickly shuffling through radio channels the lieutenant confirmed the results: "Sir, one squadron is missing, another is initiating bombing run, they request drone laser support. Another squadron has reported target lost and the other are still en route."
incase
"Tell the squadron who lost their target to bomb it anyway, we don't know what we're dealing with here, also, try and get hold of the lost squadron, we need to know what we are up against. Laser support denied, we need it intact in the event of an emergency."
"Didn't think advanced scouting was necessary ey Savauge Wink"
"Shut up Frunze, we need at least one victory to satisfy the General"

"where is he, haven't seen him since we got on the plane?"
"You know how secretive he is, probably has his own bunker, hidden away in the mountains or forest"

As the Majors reviewed the damage report the base was steadily being constructed around them, anti air vehicles patrolling the area. Squads of troops patrolled the entire caldera and the forest. This was not what they were expecting... yet they stayed, to conquer or to die.

117Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Hanz had set up his dig site. He hated to admit it to himself, but he knew that he owed Nikolai.

When he arrived at Nikolai's base (via floating quickly) he found troops nearby. He teleported into the base and unexpectedly appeared in front of Nikolai. Nikolai, who was still holding the wrench from earlier, was surprised again, and swung the wrench at Hanz. this time, it collided with the side of Hanz's head. Hanz flew across the room (for he has a light body) and collided with a wall. Not used to this dimensions pain, Hanz sat there a second, confused.
"Oh, crap. I'm sorry, you just popped in...and I am so busy...and this was unschedualed (don't care about spelling)...and-"
"Explanations are not necessary."
"-you still seem stran- Oh, well, in that case, why are you here?"
Hanz got to his feet and walked over to Nikolai.
"Do you want me to help?"
The question was so plain it startled Nikolai.

118Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"I suggested that you leave earlier. This is not your conflict, and would only hinder you from dealing with your current problems. I know you feel that you "Owe" me, but that wont be necessary for the time being. You need to get yourself situated here on your own. I will keep in touch if I need something."

119Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

"I believe what you say. Very well, I shall leave."
He did so.

120Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 pm

MicasR

MicasR

And while all the merry talking was happening in the base below a large squadron of bombers opened their bomb bay doors, dropping an arsenal of High explosives, EMP devices, armour penetrating and radar jamming bombs.

121Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Hanz returned to his digsite to find a huge hole in the ground where the drill used to be.
"That drill is a little too impressive."
He teleported into the drill and shut it down. He sat in the drill for a minute, not expecting anything to happen, when suddenly the groung gave way beneath the drill and it fell into a large underground room (kinda like the underground area in Ninja Gaiden Black). Hanz exited the vehicle and looked up. He was so far underground that he could not see any light coming from the hole. The only light i the room came from the lights on the drill. Hanz (who has great eyesight) grabbed a wire from the drill and brought it over to the wall. A spark jumped off the wire and onto a metal rod that surrounded the room. It began to glow with a blue light and pattern on the wall became clear.
: Welcome. State your race.: The voice filled the hall. Other passages were visible now, each seemed to lead into a similar hall.
"This is it." said Hanz."This is is the tomb of Dercius."

122Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
"ALL UNITS! FIRE!"

(The Dreadnought used its Particle Rail Gun to take out most of the Falling bombs in mid air, causing most of the bombers to blow up. The Juggernauts used their machine guns, on the rear of them, to shoot down as many enemy air units as possible. Click went Trigger happy, hoping to hit somthing)

(They were able to defend the base of most of the explosives, but they were unable to get the EMPs destroyed. The Juggernauts and HQ powered down. Luckily, the Dreadnought and Click were out of range. But the Dreadnought only had 15% energy for the Rail Gun still available. It needs to recharge, Only being able to via HQ. All other status of the Dreadnoughts was still at full 100%. Shielding & last resort Nuclear Blast at 100% Actively Charged.)

123Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Outside Nikolai's base, a large glowing object appeared.
On it was a note. It read "I am no longer in need of this. Thank You."
It was the high powered micro-accelerater ion-charging particle battery for the drill.

124Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm

MicasR

MicasR

Meanwhile, back at the caldera base:

"Reports just in from bomber squadron-D, target hit, their base power is down but we lost at least 4 of the 12 bombers, 3 are heavily damaged. The other bombers have dropped on their targets, no word yet as to what their statuses are" said the lieutenant to Major Frunze.
"Good, maybe we should use the drone laser to cripple them a bit more"
"Sir, a laser discharge would take 12 hours to replenish, are you sure?"
"Yes, fire the laser."

And with a flick of many switches and a whole command line transmission later the solitary drone, flying high above Nikolai's base and the bombers that has just crippled it, fired a high 12 kilo-watt laser beam. Hoping to achieve something...

"Alert the General, give him this message:'We know not what we do, more reconnaissance is required'"
"Yes Major Frunze!" Saluted the lieutenant and walked away.

"Let us see what this does..."

125Forum Fight: Realm - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Realm Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

(Nikolai)
Suspect ...... Shocked
"GHA! He could have sent this at a better time!!!"

(Just then, a second wave of EMPs struck, also setting of the reacter in the Battery.)

*KABOOOM*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum