Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures

+15
not_cenaris
Xenathos
26_9
Vordreller
Youchip
CrazyPurpleBat
noctrnlcry
swordfish
cenaris
Smelge
Frist
Pietja
Nikolai
Damien Darkside
BeDaOrLiSeAr
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

good, I was kinda going for that

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I seem to be getting worse and worse. I removed the pic because when i look at it I see failure. And not the good ole' learning failure but the downright sucky failure. I tried to redo what I did before and failed. Thats it, I'm picking a door. The next drawing will definitely be at least somewhat different. Mad

Last edited by BeDaOrLiSeAr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hated the pic)

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I actually really like this one (except the hand *ugghh*), and thats the artist speaking. I really wish I had a scanner 'cuz photographing it doesn't do it justice (rather a lot of injustice); the proportions look way better in real life, like the head-to-body ratio-thingy. I tried to fix the photo with GIMP and actually helped a little bit but it still looks way off. I call this one "The real Ryan Melfire" even though its more of "The Inner Ryan Melfire". There is now way in heck I'm going to run the risk of messing it up (or my mental picture of it) by doing a marker version. This one is kinda different than my others, but not in the way i had planned. I had an idea in my mind of what I was going to draw, but a quarter way in I realized I'm not good enough to do it yet. this is different mainly because of the change of mood. Up until now I've been doing fairly positive pieces, nothing dark. This is actually a huge step back for me, which is surprising considering the fact that I like it. This is exactly the kind of drawing I'd do three years ago (in fact, I have a couple very similar pieces, but nothing of an anthro). When I was a Bleach and Naruto fan (three years ago), I'd always draw dark, sometimes bloody, post battle drawings. I used the same crappy pencil shading too (I really need to work on that). It brings back memories (even though I was only three-four years younger).

Wow, if you read that paragraph/ drawing description before skipping to the picture, you should receive a medal. Very Happy

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 4 The_re10

I hate hands...

Last edited by BeDaOrLiSeAr on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Not as good as some of my older drawings of Fisk but I think its ok. The eye is too big

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 4 Fisk_t10

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I hate all the needless travels to london to see freakin' plays that no 14 year old would freakin' appreciate! I just want to sleep in for once!

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Neelu tests: consistency. Project note: failure. But a good one. its a quick drawing I have decided to before entering the realm of dreams (no, no drugs). In the third panel her eyes are supposed to be flaming. And, of coarse, I forgot to fill in her mouth in the third panel. This is why the consistency test was a failure. Oh, crap. Something about the second panel reminds me of Lucy from Better Days (f@#$!)

Ryan: Um... No? *gulp* (her eyes are on fire?!)

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 4 Neelu_12

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I'm trying to make the eye smaller using the resize tool and the smudge tool (do not hand me a smudge tool). I did a really messy job.

"Hi, I'm BeDaOrLiSeAr, and I'm a smudgaholic."

"Hi, BeDaOriSeAr."

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 4 Fisk_t10

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Um.. uh.. based on a recent sketch... i would say that, uh.. Ryan and Neelu are...ahem... not brother and sister.

unless they are like Fisk and Lucy in Better Days...

Last edited by BeDaOrLiSeAr on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Nikolai

Nikolai

O.o What the devil did you draw of them?!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

At least it was censored... silent

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

i hang my head in shame

at least I think i've improved in doing facial expressions...

Nikolai

Nikolai

shame, shame... ... ...You going to post it? What a Face

Haha, Just kidding.

But seriously, you should refrain from drawing dirty stuff (on that level) of your Characters, because it could just ruin the Character's "character".

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

i know... well, it did kinda help develop the characters' relationship.
I'm just glad no one has asked me to post it...
Over all, it was a good experience (no, not that kind of experience), a learning experience.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I'm still unsure about Ryan. Theres the dark, calculating, fighter Ryan, and theres the kind, responsible, brother-ish Ryan (though I wouldn't know, I have no brothers but I have two sisters). I'm thinking Ryan will be a little bipolar.

Neelu will be his girlfriend/ girl he likes, who can be a total (explicit language). She likes Ryan but likes to torture him. She can also be very concerned for her friends when necessary (if Ryan is in trouble, she's ready to kick some a$$. in the second consistency Neelu test i made (but haven't posted due to laziness) neelu says to Ryan that since he paused upon answering in the first consistency test, he will have no dinner that night (for she cooks). After this, Ryan is like "No! the dumplings!" but then says to himself "well, her cooking does kinda suck..." Neelu hears him as he says that maybe it was a good thing that he can't have any and says "You're dead."

Pepper is the kick-a$$ friend who can be vary optimistic, funny, and a total badda$$. She has been friend with Ryan ever since they met on the street. She was a bit uneducated and was homeless, but after following Ryan home and spending a year on the internet, she learned fast. Really fast.

Kinda unrealistic characters but they are developing.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Nikolai wrote:shame, shame... ... ...You going to post it? What a Face

Haha, Just kidding.

But seriously, you should refrain from drawing dirty stuff (on that level) of your Characters, because it could just ruin the Character's "character".

you sound as though you speak from experience...

also, I promised myself that if I ever succumbed to, uh... yeah, that I would never draw them completely exposed.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Possible comic page.
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 4 One_li10

panel 1:
Ryan: How hard can my first shift be?

Panel 2:
Ryan: Crap.
Sign: Just Out! Halo: reach!

panel 3:
Slam! (the camera cut out the part that has the door and the s)

panel 4:
Neelu: How was w-... crud.

panel 5:
Ryan: Why? Why did I think it would be easy? It was the freakin' release day for Reach!

panel 6:
Ryan: I need to stop getting jobs where I have to wear an apron for no reason!

Nikolai

Nikolai

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:
Nikolai wrote:shame, shame... ... ...You going to post it? What a Face

Haha, Just kidding.

you sound as though you speak from experience...

I don't. I just have thoughts of drawing Nikolai and Sam, kissing intensely, or something, but i know that it would ruin how the relationship between them works.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

i like the new avatar

cenaris

cenaris

There's a lot of multiple posts here. Couldn't you just click the edit button to add new things?

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

yeah

but I wish i could delete posts

cenaris

cenaris

You can't delete a post until the one after it is deleted.

So let that be a cautionary tale of kinds and next time you want to add something, edit the post you already made. Saves up space also Very Happy

Pietja

Aw, c'mon Cenaris, you're saying that because you're jealous that this kid is gonna have more posts than you do! Very Happy

But he'll never gonna get more than me! Har, har! Very Happy

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

cenaris

cenaris

Pietja wrote:Aw, c'mon Cenaris, you're saying that because you're jealous that this kid is gonna have more posts than you do! Very Happy

But he'll never gonna get more than me! Har, har! Very Happy

Nah, I'm not jealous...

I'm not, no way... I'm not jealous...
Very Happy

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

cenaris wrote:You can't delete a post until the one after it is deleted.

So let that be a cautionary tale of kinds and next time you want to add something, edit the post you already made. Saves up space also Very Happy

to prevent post nesting?

---------------------------------------------------
20, 7, 10

I was testing some effects ideas with a light pencil and came out with this. I like it, its certainly better than a lot of mine in my opinion. Obviously (I hope), I was trying an action technique I thought might work. You can't see all of it, which is a shame, since they are probably the best fingers I've drawn in a while (or ever).

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 4 Ryan_e10

Last edited by BeDaOrLiSeAr on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reducing post number)

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

strangest thing happened. As I was looking around youtube for fan art of jay naylor, i stumbled across a video which starts with a picture of two OCs a guy made sitting on a bench. you can only see their backs, but from the back, one of them looks just like my Ryan Melfire. I know Ryan doesn't look creative or special, but as i was thinking "strange", a thing appears on the video pointing to him and says "This is my character Ryan next to my personal favorite character Amy." Ryan isn't a creative name either, but having a picture of a character identical to mine, named ryan, at the beginning of the first video I looked at during my search, is strange.

nvm. i saw a frnt veiw and it looks like he just threw a bucket of white paint on fisk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum