Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures

+15
not_cenaris
Xenathos
26_9
Vordreller
Youchip
CrazyPurpleBat
noctrnlcry
swordfish
cenaris
Smelge
Frist
Pietja
Nikolai
Damien Darkside
BeDaOrLiSeAr
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I'm back! Edinburgh was cool (in more ways than one), but its got to be freezing in the winter!

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Chibi ryan and pepper i did on a small peice of paper
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Rm_vg_10
Lazy Ryan. I really need help with hands and feet. 100 points if you can name the song.
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Rm_w_i10
Random turret thing I drew to experiment with in GIMP
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Rm_ali10

Nikolai

Nikolai

did that turret idea come from my drawing of Triskelli's tri-walker tank?

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

What? Which is that?

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Hold on, trying to find it...

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

you mean this one?
Nikolai wrote:Triskelli's Battle Walker (Stands about 12ft High)
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Scan0098

no I just wanted somethng with cleaner lines than my other drawings and I decided a robot would do the job. I didn't actually intend for it to have 3 legs, I had to change it due to an error (really really big error)

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

though, yours does look way cooler and neater

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Pepper White. I' still working on hands. I wanted to try this particular pose for the hand and decided to draw this picture around it. I'm afraid to pen the lines incase I really mess it up. The fact that Pepper's head from the nose up is black always messes me up. Does anyone have tips on what to do in this situation?
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Pepper10

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Pepper White cross legged. I'm not proud of this one. I shouldn't have drawn something like this at my age. Its not too bad, atleast. I'm glad it looks more cute than hot. It reminds me of the old Pepper.
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Pepper10

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Gosh, the eyes are weird...

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

dang it. It is one of my favorites. but not because of what its of but because the pose turned out llike I had planned (which is rare)

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Ryan chilling out.
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Rm_smo10

I didn't like the whole thing so I decided to go with this part only.
BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Rm_smo11

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I'm having bad artist's block. I don't want to anything too crazy because I don't want to demoralize myself. Any ideas?

BTW: I'm in Amsterdam for a few days and i'm not really liking it too much (no offense to those who live there), so I really want to draw something to occupy myself instead of resorting to youtube.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Seeing as I (being the artist) can't really detect how similar my drawings are to other artists, I have decided to try more styles, no matter how new they are to me. As long as I can use it to draw furries its fine with me. Does anyone have any ideas?

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Gah! I'm such a coward! I'm too afraid to try new styles.

cenaris

cenaris

Would have been better if you'd put those three posts into one post.

So go look at artists you like and study their styles. Chances are when you do that, you'll see elements of their style going into your own stuff because you started looking at them.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Did this today on the plane ride from Amsterdam to Cambridge. Since I was really tired today I drew Ryan asleep. Somehow, he managed to fall asleep on the spire of an impossibly tall building. I now think he is passed out due to lack of oxygen. I did not plan this very well. Down below is a city next to the ocean. That horribly proportioned, (compared to the other buildings), thing coming out from the city is supposed to be a light house of some sort. Obviously, I got really lazy on the clouds. They are now weird gray blobs in the sky. Despite its many many flaws, I actually like this one.

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Birthd10

This I did probably a week or two ago. I really messed up in GIMP when trying to use the wand tool but I decided it looked kinda cool (kinda). Just thought I'd post it. It looks cooler when its smaller.

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Avatar10

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

this is one picture that I have no trouble saying looks better in real life. Pepper White with weird contraptions on her arms, that, unfortunately, look completely unoriginal. She looks like she is squinting her left eye but she is not, it is just the aftermath of my skill at using the built in sight in my laptop. I got a pack of neat shading pens that I've convinced myself will make my art cooler looking, but I decided to experiment with them on this picture. Due to a total fail, I ended up making the white parts of her body gray. The reason I failed was that I could not shade her cheek properly. I really lucked out with the weird multi-jointed shoes. She is not squinting. Zoom in if you have to.

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Pepper11

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Ryan at a desk. Its turned into more a pain recently so I've decided to stop drawing his stripe. A more... humorous drawing. it is also more humbly shaded. besides the shadow of my hand. If you can't read the words on the paper (which are spelled wrong on purpose) I'll give you a hint. it rhymes with "off his free toe". I am bad at hints.

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Rm_off10

Last edited by BeDaOrLiSeAr on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Nikolai

Nikolai

Office Depot? and good shading btw.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

thanks, I'm learning. I just love camping in the chairs at Office Depot

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Neelu joining the game. Not as good as my last one in my opinion but oh well. I heard the name and decided it would make a good character name. once again, i kinda went crazy with the markers. The box in the bottom left corner says:

Neelu : _

Neelu has joined the game.
HaloNinja265: Great, another noob.
BobdeKeeler: Shut up. So what if she has never played?
Neelu: Um... Hi?

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Neelu_10

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I wonder if i should make her ryan's sister or friend (closeness may vary)

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

I really didn't care how this one turned out. If you don't get the joke then you suck (not really).
Oh well. Gawd, my handwriting sucks.

BeDaOrLiSeAr's Attempts: Drawings And Pictures - Page 3 Part-l10

Nikolai

Nikolai

hahaha! they look like Chibies

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum