Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat switches teams

+35
26_9
jollyjack
Winds
CyberCorn Entropic
Maple_Fish
rpx
BenRG
Moonman
EmfinnFZ
Rat King
Dutch
Pandora
Damien Darkside
malinborn
Retsof
zipperipper
Kieve
wolfman-al
GothGuru
billy-bob
CDR
stephanodude
Frist
The Doctor
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Madd the Sane
Nighthawke
Nikolai
Pietja
Sylentknight
SCKnight14
tigerfan51087
Wavering
Rommel
cenaris
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

cenaris wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:What.
The.
Fuck...

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK!!!!

As much as I normally approve girl on girl action, this is just plain wrong.
No, not wrong, this is sick, disgusting! It would be less disgusting if Kat would lick the pus-boils of a lepers infected person somewhere in India (tastes like Curry!)!!!

Let's not take it tooo seriously, shall we? I mean it's obvious this doesn't actually happen...
Still it is horrifying.
WAKE UP KAT!

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

27Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 pm

cenaris

cenaris

wolfman-al wrote:
Still it is horrifying.
WAKE UP KAT!

I wouldn't say that. It's not like anything explicit is being shown or someone's getting pitchforked by Michael Myers halfway through it. It's just kind of fan service.

I wonder if the the swimsuit episode will ever happen?

28Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Kieve

Kieve

I'm actually gonna have to weigh in with wolfman-al on this one. If it were anyone but Hillary I'd say "Yeah, fanservice. Whee!"

Rabbit-bitch? Brain goes "Oh HELL no. No. Just... NO."
And yes, that's accounting for the fact that Kat's having nightmares/hallucinations/flashbacks/whatever-the-heck-this-is and it's not real.

29Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:37 pm

zipperipper

zipperipper

god that turns me on =/ lol Razz

30Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Pietja

Some people do have issues. Shocked

But then again, look who's talkin'. Very Happy

Peroid hawt, I wish it could hit cannon, not just some bad dream. Like a moment of weaknes from the past, a result of alcohol mixed with long and deep running anger turned into a promise that could never be fufilled...

I mean, come on, I've met one of my best friends when we were fighting in elementary school. There was blood, bruises and broken glasses and we're great buddies till this day!
Of course we don't make out like Kat & Hilary did - that'd be gross 'n' gay. Very Happy

So it's possible.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

31Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Retsof

Retsof

Well, that one was... unexpected.

32Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

or maybe......kat got.....ummm......shoved yea shoved being shoved works into hilary and.....yea........or you know how you have a dream and its all fine and dandy till like something bad and unexpected (like you blow a candle and it explodes. or your having a fight with your archnemesis and then you realize wow theyre pretty hot for a chick and then you decide....why not kiss?) even though your real self is like OH MY GOD HELLZ NAH THAT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!! happens and your like o shit why did that have to happen that just ruined my dream and stuff.

33Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 pm

malinborn

malinborn

maybe it's not a dream sequence but a memory?
who knows.. but hot as hillary is in her bitchy way, were it a dream sequence i would totally have Vanity in there too... but then that would be i it were My dream, not theirs LOL and then that would end up on Steve's pay site LOL

34Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

It is a dream sequence, I am surprised nobody brought that up. C'mon, there is a spooky goth goldfish. If you guys ever had a dream like this you know that there are AWLAYS spooky goth goldfish watching you.

35Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:07 pm

malinborn

malinborn

spooky but hot *nods*
you know everyone would love a Kat, Hillary, Vanity menage...

okay.. maybe it's just me cuz i have no life LOL

Damien Darkside wrote:It is a dream sequence, I am surprised nobody brought that up. C'mon, there is a spooky goth goldfish. If you guys ever had a dream like this you know that there are AWLAYS spooky goth goldfish watching you.

36Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Nah, I totally thought of Kat and Vanity. Srsly, it's hot.

I'm not too into bunny girls though.

37Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 pm

malinborn

malinborn

Tie the ears back like a ponytail or something... Wink

Damien Darkside wrote:Nah, I totally thought of Kat and Vanity. Srsly, it's hot.

I'm not too into bunny girls though.

38Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Yeah, this is definitely an evil hallucination brought upon by the creature in the cave. First of all, Vanity turned into a floating goth fish. Second, this would never happen were both these characters in their real, right minds. Kat and Hilary hate each other so much, this is probably the worst possible nightmare that the creature could put into Kat's head.

39Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Dutch

This reminds me of the following dialogue:

"Oh Rimsy! Oh Listy!"

And that is all I am going to say about it.

40Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Could be that her dream is getting more and more messed up. A collapse into the abnormal brought upon by the beast.

Take the slide for example: Hilary is everywhere she doesn't want her to be. She lost a hunky feline man. Vanity is now a creepy goth goldfish (the main breaker in sanity), and now she is making out with Hillary, her sworn rival.

I detect weird things coming on, maybe a S+S cameo just before she makes conciousness.

41Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 pm

SCKnight14

Just to clarify with everyone:

There is fanservice, which for example would include something like Vanity and Kat kissing or Art and Kat kissing.

Then, there is just too freaking weird to describe stuff, which is the category where Kat kissing Hillary belongs. Also, Kat kissing Pip also goes here as well.

I don't know where to put Kat kissing Scarlet. That defies categorization, because while fanservice, it's also freaking weird. Hot, but freaking weird.

We'll probably see a joke scene where Kat is trying to straggle JJ and Helga is doing her best to protect JollyJack. Wink

Now, I'm off to bed. Good night.

42Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

I personally like my theory instead of JJ dipping to fanservice in the middle of an arc.

43Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:29 am

Rat King

Well that just broke my head.

Here I was, expecting a Fight Club homage...

44Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:05 am

billy-bob

billy-bob

cenaris wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:What.
The.
Fuck...

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK!!!!

As much as I normally approve girl on girl action, this is just plain wrong.
No, not wrong, this is sick, disgusting! It would be less disgusting if Kat would lick the pus-boils of a lepers infected person somewhere in India (tastes like Curry!)!!!

Let's not take it tooo seriously, shall we? I mean it's obvious this doesn't actually happen...

wut ?! you mean this isn't what happened for real ?! Crying or Very sad

45Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Whose? Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:24 am

EmfinnFZ

Rommel wrote:Dream sequence, let us not forget.

I don't even remember Pip hitting his head....

http://cityofsteam.com/

46Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:26 am

EmfinnFZ

malinborn wrote:Tie the ears back like a ponytail or something... Wink

I rather thought that was where it was all heading prior to this update.

http://cityofsteam.com/

47Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Another supporting evidence of a dream loosing some sanity: the Mortal Kombat bars (though this could just be a random insert for laughs)

48Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 am

cenaris

cenaris

Damien Darkside wrote:Another supporting evidence of a dream loosing some sanity: the Mortal Kombat bars (though this could just be a random insert for laughs)

I think was a random joke to set up the direction of the story. Have no idea shy Vanity becomes a fish though other than to highlight Kat's failing sanity.

49Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Then the bars would make sense. Although I have to say I'm clicking on the SA bookmark more often to see an update.

50Kat switches teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat switches teams Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 am

Moonman

Moonman

Kat switches teams - Page 2 Cr_04009_01_v6

Like...YEARS ago!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum