Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Who would win?" game

+21
Triskelli
Zumbo Prime
Frist
Nikolai
the good samaritan
Lazarus Firenze
Winds
Leak
26_9
Paranoid
Rad
Zaran
cenaris
Trevon Fox
Concrete
xivk
Maple_Fish
GoldenDragon
Pandora
Pietja
stephanodude
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Triskelli wrote:Coke, because they've got Santa Claus and polar bears.

And everything's worse with bears.

Who would win? Spy or Pyro?

Wouldn't that make Coke worse then??? That is if everything is worse with bears.
And btw... Your who would win was allready done... try another.

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

102The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Zumbo Prime

Zumbo Prime

Alright, I'll put in another.

Isaac Clarke(ship systems engineer) or Gordon Freeman(physicist)?

103The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 am

Clockwork

Gordon Freeman.

Dante or Nero

Yes it's from DMC4

104The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:13 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Dante cuz its cool

North Pole vs. South Pole?

105The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 am

Clockwork

North pole. Cause thats where Santa is! Very Happy

Windows or Mac

106The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 am

26_9

Mac or Windows?!?!

Linux!!!

WWW:
Fedora Linux or Ubuntu Linux ?

107The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 am

WreckedRegent7

Ubuntu, I guess.

Shadows, or broad daylight?

108The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 am

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Ooh an interesting thread...

Shadows, cos the Sun will die and darkness is eternal.

Who would win: Kamina (Gurren Lagaan) or GLaDOS (You should know!)

109The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:26 am

Frist

Frist

darkavenger95uk wrote:Ooh an interesting thread...

Shadows, cos the Sun will die and darkness is eternal.

Who would win: Kamina (Gurren Lagaan) or GLaDOS (You should know!)

Aww dude, that's not even fair competition.

If Chell could beat GLaDOS without even touching her, Kamina would wreck her. Particularly if he's piloting Gurren. If he's not, however, he might have a bit of trouble, not with turrets, but with neurotoxin, though if he acts fact enough, he could get the job done.

Those wires surrounding her base (?) which is in fact on the ceiling look important enough, and he's good at climbing, flat walls no doubt. To be fair, he might have trouble dodging a rocket or two, though slicing 'em in half in flight could work.

110The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 am

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

yeah... It just sort of popped into my head and I was like, 'Wow, that's a battle i wanna see!' so I put it.

also, so what's your Who would win entry?

111The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:09 am

Frist

Frist

Red vs. Blue!

112The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:31 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

That either ends in a draw or Roosterteeths complete lack of interest. (Given the fact that they practically got famous on RVB I think it's gonna be a draw...)

Dante from Devil May Cry (3 or 4) or Dante from Dante's Inferno?

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

113The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 am

WreckedRegent7

Dante Alighieri, considering he killed Lucifer, Death, Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, and several other things.

Dohvakiin, or Neraverine? (Skyrim's player character, and Morrowind's player character, respectively.)

114The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Well, we've got FUS-RO-DAH vs what is possibly my favorite Scrolls game (for no particular reason)

Nah, gotta be Neravarine. SO BADASS

Hadouken VS Sonic Boom!

115The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Offtopic: Both dante's are inspired by The Divine Comedy. DMC Dante beat several of the "hells" most powerfull demons. Including Mundus and his twin brother. While being alive.

Dante's Inferno's Dante was dead all along in the game. He got killed. Hence the reason he fought Death.

OT: When you're in a whide open space: Sonic Boom. Way more raw damage. Inside buildings: Hadouken. Controlled damage so the building won't collapse on top of you.

Oldschool camera's or Digital camera's?

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

116The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Leak

Leak

Xenathos wrote:Oldschool camera's or Digital camera's?
Considering there's hardly any "oldschool" cameras anymore (yep, even those big bulky ones have a CMOS sensor instead of a film behind all the heavy optics nowadays) it's more like "digital cameras have already won"...

Duke Nukem or Serious Sam?

117The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:09 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

thats a close one. But i'm gonna have to go with Duke Nukem because he's just such a badass and without him we wouldn't be able to say "I came here to kick-ass and chew bubble gum, and i'm all out of gum." or "Hail to the king baby" (also i've never played serious sam)

alright next one. Who would win? Reddit or 4chan?

118The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:53 am

Leak

Leak

stephanodude wrote:(also i've never played serious sam)
OT: Biiig mistake; Serious Sam 3 is everything Duke Nukem Forever failed to be... Very Happy

119The "Who would win?" game - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Who would win?" game Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:53 am

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

stephanodude wrote: alright next one. Who would win? Reddit or 4chan?

Well by sheer size of fans and contributors (IMO) it'd be 4chan. Reddit is a good one also, though.

BMW or Aston Martin?

>Prepares for the 'disagreements'...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum