Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask Jolly Jack!

+106
ugilick
Moonman
Winds
campfire
tomllama2
Dreadstunlock
bigro
Kairu88
Agent
The Doctor
Teh Clok
The Mighty Monkey
TheGreatHibiki
LovelyDays
Whisper
KaZe
Liam
yellowrock
Grandia
randomname
Felonious Exalt
Xan
patanu102
Haventownsend
Vordreller
scienceguy8
DarkKlade
bylmdav
sneakerfox
Mr.Green
Youchip
zombiepancakes
swordfish
tigerfan51087
Howdy Rowdy
Drunkenvalley
User Name
randomnameMKIII
willdye
SourKraut
Inakan
Blacklite
Silverslate
Damien Darkside
Rat King
firebolt85
MicasR
SCKnight14
Ciaran Nihill
Sylentknight
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Pandora
billy-bob
Clockwork
Smelge
Triskelli
Zumbo Prime
Haskins
not_cenaris
Toshiro
CoreyBlueExclusive
Ganthan
Nikolai
Frist
Theo
Dutch
Dude523
Maple_Fish
stephanodude
Rad
Pietja
rpx
Tom
Trevon Fox
Mutant for Hire
wolfman-al
Kaboom
Painted
crazyjc15
xivk
CyberCorn Entropic
Paranoid
Leak
Sketchtastic
hanyou
hiddenflame
GotV
cenaris
Vorthon
Xenathos
5c4rl37
uziel
wolfpax181
jimis
26_9
McClaw
NINJA!
AnthroFan
Lazarus Firenze
MadxHatter123
Zaran
malinborn
Charlie Foxtrot
LT.Raynor
jollyjack
electricv01
110 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:10 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

well on the inquisitive nature of my brain, how much does a Jolly Jack commission run? Or perhaps an area I can be directed to so I may find out for myself?

Because honestly I feel it might be worth a high cost for some personalized JJ art.

Last edited by TheGreatHibiki on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

952Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:16 am

lloonnee2

Just completed a 10 page commission.
I have 3 more outstanding commissions to finish.
5 more pages fo do on the Alaska Rhodes comic.
14 more pages to do on a lovecraftian horror comic.
20 more pages to do on little victory.
I have to prepare my custom christmas cards for this year.
1 birthday card to draw.
40 illustrations are required for my pulp adventure novella.
And I need to draw this week's Sequential Art strips.

No....not busy at all.....

Very Happy

Now I feel bad to complain about my homework affraid
You're the first person I know heard of that draws birthday/christmas cards. I'm sure the other person will appreciate it very much Smile

Although I wonder how the cards you draw look like. Having seen your drawings on DA/sketchbooks, I'm guessing it'll have some amazing Sequential? art on the cover.

Also, the author of 4 comic strips and a web novel? Hats off to you man, take care of your health >.<

953Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

TheGreatHibiki wrote:well on the inquisitive nature of my brain, how much does a Jolly Jack commission run? Or perhaps an area I can be directed to so I may find out for myself?

Because honestly I feel it might be worth a high cost for some personalized JJ art.

Average pin-up, lineart only, tallies in at £30GBP.
Price may vary depending on detail.
DON'T ask for one right now, though. I'm not takeing any extra work on.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

954Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:28 am

Dreadstunlock

jollyjack wrote:
TheGreatHibiki wrote:well on the inquisitive nature of my brain, how much does a Jolly Jack commission run? Or perhaps an area I can be directed to so I may find out for myself?

Jack, how do you make money then? You seem to sell stuff like for 1£, I mean...what do you do? I doubt you have a like a casual job? I assume that you are fully living off your concept art right?

955Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:05 pm

cenaris

cenaris

jollyjack wrote:

I would say those prices are very reasonable compared to others. However you don't state exactly what content equates to what. I know you say price varies based on content, but other commissioners tate how much a piece costs if it has more than one character, if it's colour, a sequence or if it's got adult content.

How about posting up a commission board on DA or something? Just say when it's closed off or whatever. I'm sure more advertising will mean more coin for you, which is never a bad thing.

956Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

jollyjack wrote:

Not a problem kind sir. I merely thank you for said information and now begin to plot as I

A: have to figure out how much 30GBP is in USD (If that's worth anything anymore the bleeping government hacks (EDIT: oh around fifty bucks or so. Yeah that's reasonable.) and then

B: What the heck would I ask for? So many things...

ANYWAY: So all that said, thanks Jack. I'll keep an eye out for when your not incredibly busy and then probably figure out question B.

957Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Dreadstunlock

Mr.Jackson, could you elaborate why you are angered that your community likes the hamster?

958Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Dreadstunlock wrote:Mr.Jackson, could you elaborate why you are angered that your community likes the hamster?

Cuz I wanted a cool avatar! Very Happy

Like a ninja or something.....that rides a shark......while on fire.

959Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

jollyjack wrote:
Dreadstunlock wrote:Mr.Jackson, could you elaborate why you are angered that your community likes the hamster?

But wouldn't a ninja hamster riding a shark on fire would be awesome? Or better yet, a flaming ninja hamster riding in the bosom of a wet semi naked amazonian on a shark on a FIGHTER JET would be absolutely brilliant.

Maybe we could loose the shark. and the jet. Yeah the hamster could go too.

Okay i just want the wet semi naked amazon.

960Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 am

Dreadstunlock

jollyjack wrote:

Don't be silly Jack, who doesn't like a perverted hamster that has a robot that can generate 1000,000 views in minutes with her body, and carry you on her boobs? Silly...silly person to think such silly things Razz alien

961Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:34 am

cenaris

cenaris

Questions on your ebook stuff.

Is paypal still supporting your sales anymore? I've heard they don't now.

I Read you were pondering a "little book of Chloe". Would that be ebook?

And finally if I decided to do my own little Chloe comic, what would you think of that? Cuz I feel like just doing one out of curiosity.

962Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

cenaris wrote:Questions on your ebook stuff.

And finally if I decided to do my own little Chloe comic, what would you think of that? Cuz I feel like just doing one out of curiosity.

I use paypal for some content, but I can't for other stuff.

If I did compile all the Chloe Art, it'd be hardcopy only.

Fan-comics of any of my characters are always welcome, but it's unlikely they will be considered canon.

963Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 am

cenaris

cenaris

jollyjack wrote:
cenaris wrote:Questions on your ebook stuff.

I use paypal for some content, but I can't for other stuff.

If I did compile all the Chloe Art, it'd be hardcopy only.

Fan-comics of any of my characters are always welcome, but it's unlikely they will be considered canon.

I'm sure I could write up something wholesome and fun for her to get tangled up in.

964Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:41 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Somehow the words wholesome, fun, and tangled mixed with Chloe just doesn't sound innocent in the least.

I would admit a Chloe comic book with say a few comics to put around the many Chloe art would be a buy for me. As would more SA books.

965Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:51 am

cenaris

cenaris

TheGreatHibiki wrote:Somehow the words wholesome, fun, and tangled mixed with Chloe just doesn't sound innocent in the least.

Don't worry. I've got too much respect for Jack to whore out his characters above anything PG13.

966Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

KaZe

KaZe

cenaris wrote:

Don't worry. I've got too much respect for Jack to whore out his characters above anything PG13.

Chloe only PG13? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

967Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 pm

cenaris

cenaris

KaZe wrote:
cenaris wrote:

Chloe only PG13? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Jack tried a Chloe comic a few years back. It was certainly not smut material

968Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am

KaZe

KaZe

cenaris wrote:

Ah, I was introduced to her a bit differently then.. Wink

969Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 am

cenaris

cenaris

KaZe wrote:
cenaris wrote:

Ah, I was introduced to her a bit differently then.. Wink
No she was originally pinup stuff but she also got a minicomic

970Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:27 pm

rpx

1) How did Chole meet Sky?

2)What characters are you looking forward to the most in the new Batman Arkhman City? And who are looking forward to punching in the face the most? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1ZF5cNYCs

3) And what is the name of this character? http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=riddle#/dxly69

971Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Frist

Frist

Quick one, JJ, do your anthro characters usually have 4 or 5 toes? For future reference, because I've seen it fluctuate, particularly with Chloe, love her to death.

Exhibit A:
Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Nekkid_Slip___n_Slide_by_jollyjack

Subject B:
Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 A_Twist_of_Chloe_by_jollyjack

972Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:23 am

The Doctor

The Doctor

I'm not sure if you've been asked this. But are you planning a How to Play of Minecraft? I know I'd love to see that. Very Happy

973Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

rpx wrote:1) How did Chole meet Sky?

2)What characters are you looking forward to the most in the new Batman Arkhman City? And who are looking forward to punching in the face the most? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1ZF5cNYCs

3) And what is the name of this character? http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=riddle#/dxly69

1 - Probably when Sky was looking for private funding. Not written that story in detail, yet.

2 - In all honesty; I've not given Arkham City that much thought. There are other games on the horizon that look more interesting.

3 - She's just a Sphinx. Random. No name.

Frist wrote:Quick one, JJ, do your anthro characters usually have 4 or 5 toes? For future reference, because I've seen it fluctuate, particularly with Chloe, love her to death.

She has 5 toes. I just get sloppy sometimes.

The Doctor wrote:I'm not sure if you've been asked this. But are you planning a How to Play of Minecraft? I know I'd love to see that. Very Happy

Yes, there will be a HTP of Minecraft....just as soon as they finish making it!

974Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 am

cenaris

cenaris

On the subject of Chloe, how well is she known in her fictional world? Does she make TV appearances? Does she set up charities? Is she known as a man eater judging on her hornyness? Or is she a potential Howard Hughs recluse with delusions of grandeur who gets increasingly paranoid about the outside world?

975Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 39 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

cenaris wrote:On the subject of Chloe, how well is she known in her fictional world? Does she make TV appearances? Does she set up charities? Is she known as a man eater judging on her hornyness? Or is she a potential Howard Hughs recluse with delusions of grandeur who gets increasingly paranoid about the outside world?

Chloe is the CEO of Sinclaire Global, a massive Computer and Technology Multinational.
Fame level is that of Bill Gates: Most know the name, but few know anything about the individual beyond their business reputation.
So; Chloe is known as a financial whizz rather than a boarderline (maybe total) nymphomaniac.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum