Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupted Wish Game

+35
bigro
Mr.Green
Damien Darkside
not_cenaris
Nikolai
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Haventownsend
scienceguy8
JimmyDimples
Frist
Maple_Fish
stephanodude
Rad
Retsof
Trevon Fox
Empathique
5c4rl37
TheJim
DiagaDragan
26_9
Leak
Paranoid
Pandora
hiddenflame
Zaran
Concrete
Smelge
cenaris
MadxHatter123
xivk
BenRG
Pietja
Winds
Xenathos
Vorthon
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Granted. However the mushroom that gave you it has poisoned your life meter. Until changed you will take 3x damage per hit.

I wish I wasn't so tall and scary.

177Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Granted. You are now a loveable midget, but you are so loveable and cute that you get bear hugged and even the slightest force crushes you to death.

I wish i had.....1 BILLION DOLLARS! *puts pinkie to upper lip*

178Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

26_9

Are we talking about Nigerian dollars?

I wish I were in personal bunker, in personal bulb, like a hibernated badger, under sixty meters of ground.

179Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 pm

lloonnee2

del me pls

Last edited by lloonnee2 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

180Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Xenathos

Xenathos

Granted. Now you can never wish again either.

I wish school hours were lengthened.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

181Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:17 am

lloonnee2

del me pls

Last edited by lloonnee2 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

182Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 am

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Granted. The Eldak from the current story arc come and kill you

I wish i could fly

183Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Dreadstunlock

Granted. But before that you die, and then your soul flies straight into the direction of the sun, and your wings burn and you fall.

I wish I was working for Blizzard Entertainment.

184Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 am

lloonnee2

Granted. But you're put in charge of a dying game that has players quitting by the hundreds...and your job is to bring them back to an ageing game with sub-par graphics, as well as glitchy gameplay and developers that only focus on coming out with more items that can only be purchased with real money.
Good luck with that D:

I wish....that people knew what the answer to this question was: "What time does the narwhale bacon?"
Razz

185Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:15 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

lloonnee2 wrote:Granted. But you're put in charge of a dying game that has players quitting by the hundreds...and your job is to bring them back to an ageing game with sub-par graphics, as well as glitchy gameplay and developers that only focus on coming out with more items that can only be purchased with real money.
Good luck with that D:
Wait wait wait? I thought he was working for blizzard not Valve?

Oops... We now return you to the previously mentioned game.

You wish is granted however now everyone's mind is filled with useless knowledge and idioms, the world collapses and people become trapped by using metaphors to explain simple things like 'needing to use the shitter' and 'there is a snake in my boot.'

I wish... for a car that has no faults and gets a hundred miles to the gallon.

186Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am

Dreadstunlock

lloonnee2 wrote:Granted. But you're put in charge of a dying game that has players quitting by the hundreds...and your job is to bring them back to an ageing game with sub-par graphics, as well as glitchy gameplay and developers that only focus on coming out with more items that can only be purchased with real money.
Good luck with that D:

I wish....that people knew what the answer to this question was: "What time does the narwhale bacon?"
Razz

You are out of the game, Blizzard is not a game, it's a company. Razz

187Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 am

lloonnee2

Dreadstunlock wrote:
Good luck with that D:

Razz

You are out of the game, Blizzard is not a game, it's a company. Razz

Offtopic here: Yea I know Blizzard is a company that makes games. So he's the head of a division of a game that's epicly screwed Very Happy Also, reddit users will recognise the question I asked.

Ontopic: Your wish of a car without faults and running a hundred miles to the gallon is granted. The car's maximum petrol storage capacity is 2 gallons due to all the bomb-proofing of the car, and your daily commute to work is 8 hundred miles. Good luck pushing around that car looking for a petrol kiosk....thrice.

I wish that people won't look at you weirdly when you say you like reading furry comics.

188Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

TheGreatHibiki wrote:I wish... for a car that has no faults and gets a hundred miles to the gallon.[/b]

Granted. But it being so futuristic that is has no faults, you can't seem to find where the brake pedal has been placed and you crash into a wall at the 800 mile per hour that the futuristic car is capable of. The car receives no damage because it has no faults, but you, being a human with your many many faults and inadequacies, are simply killed on impact due to the massive amount of G-force being instantly put onto your body

I wish that jolly jack lived in America

189Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:15 am

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

zombiepancakes wrote:I wish that jolly jack lived in America

Granted. He lives in America because he is a refugee from a war that will later be called the Second Seven Years' War. France and the UK are exchanging shots over collapsing economies and the promise of riches in mineral resources at the bottom of the English Channel. Seeing his homeland ruined and being forced to a strange land where Top Gear airs a month later than he is used to takes a lot out of him. He does not draw nearly as much, and he does not visit any of the major fantasy and sci-fi conventions here in the States.

I wish I had a job as an electrical engineer.

Wait: different idea. I wish someone would post in the Rate the Song Above You thread. The last song is of a genere I personally can't stand (yell, scream, and make belching noises into the microphone over a heavy rock lick), but I want to participate. I can't participate until someone posts a song I can listen to the whole way through.

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

190Corrupted Wish Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:00 am

26_9

scienceguy8 wrote:
Wait: different idea.  I wish someone would post in the Rate the Song Above You thread.  The last song is of a genere I personally can't stand (yell, scream, and make belching noises into the microphone over a heavy rock lick), but I want to participate.  I can't participate until someone posts a song I can listen to the whole way through.
Here you finally go, enjoy epicness of the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcqe062dxc

But...
...the size is epic too. This one is EIGHT HOURS LONG.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum