Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupted Wish Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 am

And I was talking about the name. Wich is Obviously Dutch/Belgium, Afrikaans.

New wish: I wish there were no more stupid people.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

152 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 am

But then you wouldn't have anyone to feel better than.

I wish that I could come up with a better wish than this.

View user profile

153 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:07 pm

{hehehe Twisted Evil } <-Thought bubble


I wish Furies were real. xD

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

154 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Xenathos wrote:And I was talking about the name. Wich is Obviously Dutch/Belgium, Afrikaans.

The point is, however, it has no impact on his singing ability or my ability to hear him, so I get to enjoy the concert without my wish being corrupted. Yeah!

Nikolai wrote:I wish Furies were real. xD

Unfortunately, they exist outside your reach. On another planet, in fact, and neither us or them can travel to see the other in a timely fashion.

I wish I had drawing and writing talent.

Scratch that. I wish Jolly Jack contributed some art to the open source game the Battle for Wesnoth in what little free time he may have left.

View user profile http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

155 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 pm

scienceguy8 wrote:Scratch that. I wish Jolly Jack contributed some art to the open source game the Battle for Wesnoth in what little free time he may have left.

Executed. It is right in JJ's Sequential Art porn directory. But he forgot where it is.

I wish scienceguy8 had drawing and writing talent.

View user profile

156 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

appleclock wrote:
I wish scienceguy8 had drawing and writing talent.

He has, he's happy 'cause of it.

For some strange reason you don't. You're jealous. You get diarrhea because of that jealousy. It doesn't want to stop flowing. Your last words are OH, SHI--...

... and you die from dehydration.


I wish my morning wood wouldn't force me to take pee sitting.

(easy to corrupt, I'm counting on some creativity)

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

157 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 am

scienceguy8 wrote:
Xenathos wrote:And I was talking about the name. Wich is Obviously Dutch/Belgium, Afrikaans.

The point is, however, it has no impact on his singing ability or my ability to hear him, so I get to enjoy the concert without my wish being corrupted. Yeah!

I made your enjoying go thanks to the name... That was the first part of corruption. Then I build further on it...

OT:

You now are a girl. You work in the illigal industry. The money you make of it goes to your "boss". He then made you male again. Just because people in other countrys like that more. You now have a wood so big you can`t even sit properly because its way to big. *The person who made you a male gave you a wooden stick*. You now live in pain of the missing that you can sit down to pee.

PS: I`m in school... so my creativity is leached like water in a hole.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

158 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:42 am

Xenathos wrote:You now live in pain of the missing that you can sit down to pee.

Be grateful of what ye have...

Forgot that rule.


Xenathos wrote:I`m in school... so my creativity is leached like water in a hole.

Don't know if it counts as a wish to corrupt, but...

You're so creative that you create a bomb on chemistry class, poweful as some fukken supernova.
Unfortunatelly, your creativity wasn't sufficient enough to invent a disarming device for it and the clock is ticking.

What have U done?!? Shocked

My wish :

I wish Care Bears would be real and in all of their glory - friendly, cuddly and peace-lovin'.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

159 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 am

Going back someways.

science guy8 - Bruce Springsteen dies of a heart attack on the first song "Your Own Worst Enemy". Tipping over, he pulls the cords of the guitarist, causing him to fall down into the speaker system, electrifying him. The drummer goes to check on them as he trips over the bass pedal and a drumstick penetrates his eye, going into his brain and spading him.

Ok, that was uncorrupted wish now corrupted.

Peitja - "I wish Care Bears would be real and in all of their glory - friendly, cuddly and peace-lovin'."

You wish comes true. Care bears fade into existence, and create a government based on peace and prosperity. Human ignorance takes it toll on the bears, as their beliefs are fallen upon deaf ears. They decide the only way to get people to love one another is to take away Hate. and so they order anyone who does not show caring, love, or niceness be killed as to not infect others. This creates the Human Rebellion of 2021. The bears then conquer using their mystical powers, and enslave the human race. Though the world has began to become restored, the carebears have become the fall of Man.


Image for the lulz
Artist Unknown

FORGOT MY WISH!!!!

I wish that I could be in any video game at will.

View user profile http://midniterun.webs.com/

160 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am

Granted, but you always end up as the "cannon fodder" and are always killed by the hero and as an insignificant character.

I wish I could play guitar.

View user profile

161 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 am

You can play guitar like a bastard child of Malmsteen and Petrucci, and if being a son of two dudes isn't bad enough for you, then I don't know how else I could corrupt your wish.

I wish my wishes would be un-corruptable.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

162 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Granted. You wish of un-corruptibility rings trues as no one can create any plot for your wishes to become disasters. The forum slowly dies as being can't make any replies in the attempt to corrupt your wish. All threads die as everyone tries to corrupt your wish and fails. Pissy and irritated, people begin to leave the forum. unable to comprehend how come no one can corrupt your wish, the people of the forum lose concentration in real life, thus losing their jobs. They spread the word how your wishes could not be corrupted. People join the forum to take their chances but succumb to the same horror.

Over time millions try and in their failure, civilization begins to rock into nothingness, the void in the creativity begins to swallow all. Society stops advancing, and primal rage begins to seep up and civil war breaks out between the people who say just make a new wish and ignore the last one and the people who believe that the wish must be corrupted. The fight then advances to world war as your uncorruptible wish then questions the corruption in government. The nations of the world begin to slaughter each other.

Nuclear War breaks out, and soon it is a nueclear apocalypse. Humanity is on the brink of extinction, and people begin to look around at the chaos that had ensued over the last 45 minutes. In the ruins of society, a group of rainbow colored bears step out from hiding. The care bears shout out "Look what your hate has done! All because of a forum post! Let us help you restore the world..."

Human, thinking this was their salvation agreed, but were soon victims again as the care bears enslaved the remaining races.


I love making these.

I wish I could actually finish my comic.

View user profile http://midniterun.webs.com/

163 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Actually, I'm kind of proud about the turn of the events you've proposed. I'm a chaos overlord. Very Happy

Comic.

You finish your comic. At your 99th birthday, and when you look at the finished product a single tear brokes out from your eye. The emotion of relief and pride that you actually finished that epic piece of shiet is so goddamned strong that you drop dead on the spot. But during your fall, or face, meet floor randezvous, you knock down the oil lamp from your desk and your whole house gets engulfed in flames. Your original sketches on paper burn completely and you loose all the backup copies of your 6-page long comic from any possible kind of data carrying device you had. There is no chance at restoring them, besides, nobody cares. Your don't have a family, because you've struggled so long to get this comic finished, your cat died years, decades ago, his children and their children, commonly known as grandchildren died too, besides cat's can't make data copies, you dummy.

Also, why the hell do you kept an oil lamp in XXII century? Neutral


My wish... hrm...

I wish that my kid would be a Jesus reborn... in female body.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

164 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Granted. Your kid is the messiah, and female. All goes fine til she begins to get the time of the month. Then the wrath of god is intermittently unleashed as her period is unsettling. Floods, tornadoes, and raining fish are met during this week. Each month it gets worse and worse, and by the time she is 20, 30 nations have already sunk into the ground.In order to end the chaos...Lets just say History repeats itself. (cough roman times cough)

FORGOT MY WISH AGAIN

I wish whatever I drew became real.

View user profile http://midniterun.webs.com/

165 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 am

You draw amazing creations and become overzealous of yourself and draw a massive beast that you use as your pet, until the military finds out and attempts to destroy you causing you and your creation to flee to an island in the middle of an ocean where you find a volcano that you take shelter in. The volcano explodes and you and your creation are destroyed with it.

I wish for a second wish.

View user profile

166 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:33 am

You have your second wish. I won't corrupt that one. But I will corrupt that second one you'll have. I don't know how, because I don't know it yet, but feel free to paint your own nightmare over it.

I wish to invent a cure for my own stupidity.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

167 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:01 am

Granted. You now are not stupid. But compared to others. Who are stupid. And if everybody is stupid the complete meaning of the word gets lost. Now we all do stupid stuff. And laugh about it. In fact, we laugh all the time. First the people with breathing disorders die of laughing to much. When they were buried everbody else died of the impossible task of laughing and crying at the same time.

Thanks a lot Pietja :3

I wish there was interstellar peace.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

168 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm

There is interstellar peace. Intergalactic civilizations don't fight each other, but, unfortunatelly humans are not interstellar civilization. So they're still fighting down here on Mother Earth.

So what's the point?

I wish I could have glasses that have ability to see through clothes. I'm not prudent, I don't care if I'd see monstrosities of human flesh, I'll deal with it.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

169 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 am

Granted, but you will have to see through skin also Smile

I wish I had a flat in the centre of Moscow.



Last edited by 26_994 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

170 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 pm

26_994 wrote:I wish I had a flat in the centre of Moscow.

You are now the proud owner of an apartment inside a bald, slightly overweight conspiracy nut who runs an "inconvenience" store within spitting distance of the office of a dog and rabbit crime fighting duo. I hope you don't mind bad fake accents and even worse disguises.

Wait, did you say Moscow? I could have sworn you said Bosco. Oh well, easy fix.

You still live in Bosco, but Bosco lives in Moscow. Problem solved.

I wish I knew what I should do with my future.

View user profile http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

171 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am

Granted, but you wouldn't do anything with that knowledge!

<Free Wish>

View user profile

172 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 am

Empty?
Ok.

I wish I lived in the virtual reality in the 4000th year.

View user profile

173 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Fri May 06, 2011 4:57 am

granted, you look around at all the buildings and streets and are amazed, but unfortunately due to a regression in plumbing, some guy named marla (yes marla) throws his chamber pot on you and you get eaten alive by his chronic worms. too bad sonny, that could've been a nice wish.

now
i wish i was a supreme benevolent dictator dolphin ruling the world and all of its inhabitants from my liar in the coral sea Very Happy

View user profile

174 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Granted, however instead of becoming a dictator of the world you have became king of all dolphins in the world

I wish I had super speed and a seven inch carbon steel combat knife

View user profile

175 Re: Corrupted Wish Game on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:15 am

You got your speed. But everyone is also as fast as you so you. Poor you. Still same old same old. Oh and the knife? Its in a vault of wich you lost the combination.

I want a Life.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

176 Re: Corrupted Wish Game Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum