Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupted Wish Game

+35
bigro
Mr.Green
Damien Darkside
not_cenaris
Nikolai
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Haventownsend
scienceguy8
JimmyDimples
Frist
Maple_Fish
stephanodude
Rad
Retsof
Trevon Fox
Empathique
5c4rl37
TheJim
DiagaDragan
26_9
Leak
Paranoid
Pandora
hiddenflame
Zaran
Concrete
Smelge
cenaris
MadxHatter123
xivk
BenRG
Pietja
Winds
Xenathos
Vorthon
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Rad

Rad

No wish?

I wish... I was... a silent protagonist?

102Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Pietja

You have no mouth (or voice, in that case) and you must scream... Twisted Evil

I wish I could be a flair fighter Very Happy (for those who don't know what that means - I wish I could have such bartending skills like Tom Cruise had in "Cocktail" movie)

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

103Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Rad

Rad

Pietja wrote:You have no mouth (or voice, in that case) and you must scream... Twisted Evil

I wish I could be a flair fighter Very Happy (for those who don't know what that means - I wish I could have such bartending skills like Tom Cruise had in "Cocktail" movie)

Your skills as a bartender become so great that you can serve the land it's nectar... that is until you get carpel tunnel.

I wish I had a party of 4 that I can adventure with... as lame as that is.

104Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

You become the main charcter of dragon age origins but soon a Arch demon kills you giving your party the chance to escape.

I wish that I could steal other peoples powers and can use them all.

105Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted, but you can only steal those powers by touching someone, with any part of your body. You cannot hug anyone. You cannot kiss anyone. You can't touch anyone ever, unless you want to steal their powers. If they have none, you'll just hurt them, or kill them, or put them in critical condition. You become Rogue from X-Men.

I wish I wasn't sniffly.

106Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 am

Zaran

Zaran

Granted, you have a hangover headache instead.

I wish I had a new beanie, I lost my old one =(

It was a good beanie

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

107Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 am

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Err okay...................

Granted your beanie comes back a muders you in your sleep......

I wish that.... hmmm... that my stomache would never get sick =w=

108Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted. The rest of you does.

I wish that I wasn't so bored right now.

109Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 am

Retsof

Retsof

Granted, a plane crashes on your house. Hey, it's exciting right?

Erm... wish, wish, wish... Ah! I wish it was spring.

110Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 am

Pietja

It is spring!

Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Springs-ti

I wish that there would be no corruption.

111Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:26 am

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Granted but with no corruption the world because boring and people crazy.

I wish that I could play GTA in vurtial reality

112Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 am

26_9

Granted.One day you will be in it.But you will unable to quit form it.

I wish I stop thinking about tuxedo with white scarf.

113Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Granted but you start thinking about Tuxedo with Blue scarf

114Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Zaran

Zaran

yay, free wish

I wish I had a bottle of Coke...

115Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 am

26_9

Ganted.But you're supposed to spent >=0,75$ your health for it.

I wish I have a ... gun? Gauss one.

116Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Zaran

Zaran

No problem you get a shiny new M6 Galilean Non-linear Gauss Rifle. Unfortunately you trip over it's length and crack your head open on its barrel. You're dead.

I wish I was straight...

117Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Rad

Rad

I'm not touching that wish, too many things can be done to mind with that. <.<

118Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Rad

Rad

-sigh- no one touched it...

GRANTED! You're so straight you repulse everything.

Except rednecks.

I wish I was 2 inches taller.

119Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Pietja

You're two inches taller here, two inches smaller... there Very Happy.

I wish I would have agree on that girl offer, when I was nine and she was thirteen and she wanted to show me her stuff Very Happy.

120Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

granted but you woke up married to a hooker.

i wish i was a hot woman....for a day...just know what it feels like Suspect

121Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Granted, you're a hot woman for a day. When you revert back to a guy, you enjoyed the experience so much, you decided to undertake a sex change operation to become the hot woman. Unfortunately they botched up the surgery and only your head is a sexy woman. *Shudder*

I wish I skooshed Jimmeny Cricket

122Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

Zaran wrote:Granted, you're a hot woman for a day. When you revert back to a guy, you enjoyed the experience so much, you decided to undertake a sex change operation to become the hot woman. Unfortunately they botched up the surgery and only your head is a sexy woman. *Shudder*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

123Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Maple_Fish

Maple_Fish

Zaran wrote:I wish I skooshed Jimmeny Cricket

Granted! But now you'll never become a real boy...

I wish there were more good games on the Nintendo Wii

124Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Concrete

Granted, but tho play them, you have to buy ridiculously expensive accessories.
But the games are so good, you buy them, and get addicted to the truly orgasmic gameplay.
Then, the accessories break. You go bankrupt buying new ones, and go into a deep depression.
A newspaper write about your story, and people start sending you letters calling you a silly little twat.
It does not end well...

125Corrupted Wish Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 pm

26_9

I wish I have a cloning bath.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum