Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teen Vampire Crap

+16
26_9
the good samaritan
Black Mantha
BenRG
rpx
willdye
Latrans
CyberCorn Entropic
wolfman-al
Mr.Green
tigerfan51087
Pietja
Tendo
Frist
Xenathos
cenaris
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm

indrejue

indrejue

26_994 wrote:And for different kind of teens...
How about a different kind of it?

Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Remilia_and_Flandre_Scarlet_Wallpaper__yvt2
F.Y.I.
They are Remilia and Flandre

And one more of Flan.

Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 75862d41e9e602dab8ef7afad9c03d0b1324421015_full

those are effing lollys almost just as bad as twilight totally designed for pedo bear. you are one sick person

27Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Bah! You want real vampires? These are real vampires:

Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Digger10
Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Digger11
Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Digger12

From Digger by Ursula Vernon

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

28Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Sounds like squirrel science...

And, burn Twilight saga to ashes, if you need fertilizer. Oh, I forgot, it is fertilizer already.

29Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 am

26_9

indrejue wrote:

those are effing lollys almost just as bad as twilight totally designed for pedo bear. you are one sick person

indrejue wrote:

... almost just as bad as twilight ...

Exactly. Same s**t for different kind of teens.

30Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 pm

GdoubleWB

GdoubleWB

rpx wrote:He could have gone for the Underworld series.
I prefer him going after the franchise that tried to establish vampires as emos who are only interested in bland, marginally attractive girls who can't act.

31Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 am

rpx

GdoubleWB wrote:
I prefer him going after the franchise that tried to establish vampires as emos who are only interested in bland, marginally attractive girls who can't act.

Are you aware that I ment he could have shown the Underworld series or Blade and got just about the same effect.

32Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:58 am

GdoubleWB

GdoubleWB

rpx wrote:
GdoubleWB wrote:

Are you aware that I ment he could have shown the Underworld series or Blade and got just about the same effect.
Ah, I see. Then in that case, Braham Stoker was a better choice, because he wanted to show the original vampire in all its splendor.

33Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

Why not Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau's "Nosferatu" ("Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens")? Murnau even violated autor's rights. It's the same, and, by the way, it's scary. Not in the way of Saw or others, but there is real suspense. I recommend it.

34Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm

GdoubleWB

GdoubleWB

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:Why not Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau's "Nosferatu" ("Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens")? Murnau even violated autor's rights. It's the same, and, by the way, it's scary. Not in the way of Saw or others, but there is real suspense. I recommend it.
Noted. Still, I think what Pip was going for was Stoker's instillment of pure terror.

35Teen Vampire Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Vampire Crap Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Eh eh... true Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum