Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Life gone to crap

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 am

As far as remember it was all coming up rosie until Iceland fiddled the banks. Or when her bosses found she fiddled herself with vegetables.

Mind you, this is a rather touching scene in the making.

View user profile

2 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:34 am

Love how Pip looks in the 3rd panel Very Happy

And didn't think Hilary would really break down like that :O Now I'm starting to feel sorry for her again...

View user profile

3 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am

Thionez wrote:Love how Pip looks in the 3rd panel Very Happy

And didn't think Hilary would really break down like that :O Now I'm starting to feel sorry for her again...

Me too. She's bitchy but she's going Roger Smith bitchy. So that's fine by me.

View user profile

4 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 am

Oh damn, it sucks seeing a woman cry and express how her life is going downhill and all. Hilary is no exception, even though she is always a bitch when around Kat. Crying or Very sad It is nice to see that she does have a soft side under that tough "Ms. high and mighty" shell of hers. Smile

Also, for her question about when it all went bad for her. Babe, what you are holding in your left hand is the very thing that started this war between you and Kat. Just let it go honey.

View user profile

5 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:36 am

Dammit! I knew you were going to try to make her sympathetic.

View user profile

6 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 am

Hopefully Pip doesn't screw this up....

View user profile http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

7 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 am

I don´t pity her.
I said it before and I say it again. Bunnybitch deserves everything coming at her.
Also pretty sure this is a trick.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

8 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 am

Achei a idéia do Hamster de fazer a coelhinha descer ladeira abaixo na carreira foi bom para aproximar a personagem do resto do elenco. Será que com a humanização da mesma, Kat poderá se aproveitar para descontar todos os anos de humilhação ou ela vai aceitar de boa a redenção da ex-vadia?

E enquanto isso Jack e Oz Basic ainda espreitam das sombras...

Translate of the Português-Brasileiro by Google...

I found the idea of doing the hamster down the bunny downhill career was good to bring the character of the rest of the cast. Do the same with humanization, Kat can take advantage to discount all the years of humiliation or she will accept the redemption of good ex-bitch?

Meanwhile Jack and Oz Basic still lurk the shadows ...

View user profile

9 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Rolland T. Flackphayser wrote:Achei a idéia do Hamster de fazer a coelhinha descer ladeira abaixo na carreira foi bom para aproximar a personagem do resto do elenco. Será que com a humanização da mesma, Kat poderá se aproveitar para descontar todos os anos de humilhação ou ela vai aceitar de boa a redenção da ex-vadia?

E enquanto isso Jack e Oz Basic ainda espreitam das sombras...

Translate of the Português-Brasileiro by Google...

I found the idea of doing the hamster down the bunny downhill career was good to bring the character of the rest of the cast. Do the same with humanization, Kat can take advantage to discount all the years of humiliation or she will accept the redemption of good ex-bitch?

Meanwhile Jack and Oz Basic still lurk the shadows ...
Protip: Why don´t you googltranslate, leave all that Brazillian away and post JUST THE ENGLISH TEXT? It would be less tedious for the rest of us.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

10 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 pm

wolfman-al wrote:I don´t pity her.
I said it before and I say it again. Bunnybitch deserves everything coming at her.
Also pretty sure this is a trick.
Do you want her to remain a super bitch all her life or would you rather she stop and try to make amends? Well the only way the latter is ever gonna happen is if the people around her are prepared to accept it with some grace.

Also, as far as this whole rivalry and bullying starting up over a stupid lunchbox, yeah, I can understand that because little kids are petty and small minded. What I want to know is WHAT WERE HER PARENTS DOING? Good parents are supposed to catch on to stuff like that and prevent it.

Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot. It's England. Wink

View user profile

11 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Ganthan wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:I don´t pity her.
I said it before and I say it again. Bunnybitch deserves everything coming at her.
Also pretty sure this is a trick.
Do you want her to remain a super bitch all her life or would you rather she stop and try to make amends? Well the only way the latter is ever gonna happen is if the people around her are prepared to accept it with some grace.

Also, as far as this whole rivalry and bullying starting up over a stupid lunchbox, yeah, I can understand that because little kids are petty and small minded. What I want to know is WHAT WERE HER PARENTS DOING? Good parents are supposed to catch on to stuff like that and prevent it.

Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot. It's England. Wink
It would be nice if she would try to make amends but it won´t happen. I had the misfortune of meeting people like her in RL, and I have seen situations like that before. They wallow in selfpity when karma comes around and bites their arse, but there won´t be a sudden epithany. There wont be a "Why did my life go to crap? Hm, maybe if I wouldn´t have a total twat, shitting on people all of my life, laughing at them while making their lifes miserable, I wouldn´t have been in this situation? Maybe its not too late to change my ways and be a better person?". Won´t happen. They are too selfcenterd and/or stupid to realize that. Usually they end up blaming their shit on others and plotting retarded revenge fantasys. Its pathetic and disgusting.
No, I stand with my statement. She is a horrid person, she won´t change and deserves everything coming at her and worse. People should spit at her on the street, children should throw rocks at her and babys should vomit all over her expensive designer suits.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

12 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:24 pm

The question that will be addressed over the next few strips is this: Will the Hilary-haters (*coughwolfmancough*) be vindicated or made to seem mean-spirited jades just as bad as the bunny-girl they purport to judge?

View user profile

13 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm

I want to feel sorry for Hillary. No one like the taste of Karma Cakes. But after of life time of spite and miss deeds. This one is for Kat.

View user profile

14 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 pm

i am holding judgment for a few more strips but i too am a bunny hater. i enjoy evil befalling evil people but at the same time i like that evil befalling them to change them for the better in the end though never return them to the same str or power that they had before the fall

View user profile

15 Re: Life gone to crap on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 pm

wolfman-al wrote:
Rolland T. Flackphayser wrote:Achei a idéia do Hamster de fazer a coelhinha descer ladeira abaixo na carreira foi bom para aproximar a personagem do resto do elenco. Será que com a humanização da mesma, Kat poderá se aproveitar para descontar todos os anos de humilhação ou ela vai aceitar de boa a redenção da ex-vadia?

E enquanto isso Jack e Oz Basic ainda espreitam das sombras...

Translate of the Português-Brasileiro by Google...

I found the idea of doing the hamster down the bunny downhill career was good to bring the character of the rest of the cast. Do the same with humanization, Kat can take advantage to discount all the years of humiliation or she will accept the redemption of good ex-bitch?

Meanwhile Jack and Oz Basic still lurk the shadows ...
Protip: Why don´t you googltranslate, leave all that Brazillian away and post JUST THE ENGLISH TEXT? It would be less tedious for the rest of us.

I think it is more tedious guy who takes the trouble to respond to posts that feels tedious.

View user profile

16 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 am

Remembering the old strips, I can't completely trust this breakdown. Well, I can't but try to help people in that condition. I feel really sorry for her.

I need more material to judge.

View user profile

17 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:20 am

So let me see; popular in school; high-paying job in the lingerie-or-what-was-it-again industry. Yep, the case is clear.

Those egotistical, money-grubbing barbarians across the pond fucked up her life with their financial crisis.

View user profile

18 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:07 am

Maybe she isn't so bitchy on purpose... maybe she just don't know how to relate with other people. Some people act in a bad way just because they don't know how to interact with the world, and they find only a way to behave. Many bullies at school, or simply annoying people, have this background. They just can't realize that they hurt the world with their behaviour, and are really surprised when they are hated by others. I have met some, and I know what I'm saying.

But I may be wrong... just time (and JJ's speed) can tell us the truth.

View user profile

19 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:49 am

While I'm not without sympathy, I must, to a point, agree with wolfman-al. This is selfpity, plain and simple.
Hilary hasn't even hit rock-bottom at this point. She still has nice clothes, is well fed and employed. Hate your job? Guess what, honey, I loathe my job, but I'm thankful to have one & don't think for one second that I'm too good to do it.
Welcome to the world of "unwashed poor people", sweetheart.

Okay, now that I got the bunny-bashing out of the way, I will say that it wouldn't be impossible - or even unwelcome - for Hilary to have a moral epithany & become a better person, it's just highly unlikely. Even if she did, she would probably return to her old ways as soon as her fortunes changed for the better.

Okay, done being serious. Here's my prediction for the next strip:
Hilary: "Wad i'm gonna do? I'm poor Crying or Very sad "
Pip: "You can always go back into porn."
Hilary:"......... Idea "
And thus the world saw the second comming of Gabrielle Goodtime

...............*cough*apsara*cough*

View user profile

20 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 am

DarkAngel wrote:
Okay, done being serious. Here's my prediction for the next strip:
Hilary: "Wad i'm gonna do? I'm poor Crying or Very sad "
Pip: "You can always go back into porn."
Hilary:"......... Idea "
And thus the world saw the second comming of Gabrielle Goodtime

...............*cough*apsara*cough*

Make it happen!

View user profile

21 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 am

DarkAngel wrote: Here's my prediction for the next strip:

Alternately (And my prediction) :

Hilary: "Wad i'm gonna do? I'm poor Crying or Very sad "
Pip: "You can always uh, count upon the kindness of strangers?"
Hilary:"......... :reader-visible-evil-smirk: "

And thus the world saw the utter destruction of the pathetic fool Pip, after falling into her trap and being used to screw over Kat and Art in some nasty, yet highly effective manner

Seriously, why does evil have to be weak? Why would she want, or even need, some form of redemption? Competant, capable evil in the real world generally succeeeds and results in a life of comfort (if not absolute luxury) for the perpetrator. She has a lifetime of bitchiness and evil, regardless of the cuteness or childishness of her start on that path, and until very recently it has served her extremely well.

So, nah. This is just a necessary pose to get Pip into his proper place as a witless minion, a pawn to be used in her ressurection.

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

22 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 am

EmfinnFZ wrote:
DarkAngel wrote: Here's my prediction for the next strip:

Alternately (And my prediction) :

Hilary: "Wad i'm gonna do? I'm poor Crying or Very sad "
Pip: "You can always uh, count upon the kindness of strangers?"
Hilary:"......... :reader-visible-evil-smirk: "

And thus the world saw the utter destruction of the pathetic fool Pip, after falling into her trap and being used to screw over Kat and Art in some nasty, yet highly effective manner

Seriously, why does evil have to be weak? Why would she want, or even need, some form of redemption? Competant, capable evil in the real world generally succeeeds and results in a life of comfort (if not absolute luxury) for the perpetrator. She has a lifetime of bitchiness and evil, regardless of the cuteness or childishness of her start on that path, and until very recently it has served her extremely well.

So, nah. This is just a necessary pose to get Pip into his proper place as a witless minion, a pawn to be used in her ressurection.
I second that.
She is a monster, the worst reappearing villian of this comic strip, not counting OZ (who is at the end of the day just a malfunctioning machine) and Jack (who is some kind of demonic entity). She is evil, sceming and vicious to the bone, you must not trust her, I´m sure behind those disgusting crocodile tears of self pity is a nasty plan forming.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

23 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 am

Liam wrote:So let me see; popular in school; high-paying job in the lingerie-or-what-was-it-again industry. Yep, the case is clear.

Those egotistical, money-grubbing barbarians across the pond fucked up her life with their financial crisis.

was she popular in school? Oh, she bullied Kat - but maybe she bullied Kat so the other bullies would not bully her.

And we do not know why she was fired. Her ex-employer might be hit hard, but maybe she was fired because of her cucumber abusing past?

View user profile

24 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:24 am

wolfman-al wrote:
EmfinnFZ wrote:
DarkAngel wrote: Here's my prediction for the next strip:

Alternately (And my prediction) :

Hilary: "Wad i'm gonna do? I'm poor Crying or Very sad "
Pip: "You can always uh, count upon the kindness of strangers?"
Hilary:"......... :reader-visible-evil-smirk: "

And thus the world saw the utter destruction of the pathetic fool Pip, after falling into her trap and being used to screw over Kat and Art in some nasty, yet highly effective manner

Seriously, why does evil have to be weak? Why would she want, or even need, some form of redemption? Competant, capable evil in the real world generally succeeeds and results in a life of comfort (if not absolute luxury) for the perpetrator. She has a lifetime of bitchiness and evil, regardless of the cuteness or childishness of her start on that path, and until very recently it has served her extremely well.

So, nah. This is just a necessary pose to get Pip into his proper place as a witless minion, a pawn to be used in her ressurection.
I second that.
She is a monster, the worst reappearing villian of this comic strip, not counting OZ (who is at the end of the day just a malfunctioning machine) and Jack (who is some kind of demonic entity). She is evil, sceming and vicious to the bone, you must not trust her, I´m sure behind those disgusting crocodile tears of self pity is a nasty plan forming.

a monster? because she wanted to be popular as a child? because she bullied someone to distract the bullies from her? because she went into porn to become popular?

Remember the dream sequence? Her whole goal in that one was 'to look awesome and be popular'.

She is not a monster. She is deeply wounded. A bleeding soul.

View user profile

25 Re: Life gone to crap on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 am

I don't know where people are getting the idea she did porn to be popular. doing webcam porn is the one thing beside killing someone or mocking/beating up disabled people that will kill your reputation. Name one woman (non famous/celebrity) who did internet porn who successfully went into another profession without being called out and fired.
If anything she did it because she's a greedy bitch who probably had an expensive lifestyle.

View user profile

26 Re: Life gone to crap Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum