Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good help must be hard to find.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good help must be hard to find. Empty Good help must be hard to find. Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Good help must be hard to find. SA_0923_small

Seriously, these guys are just clueless. How Ms. B has managed to maintain her rule with such idiots working under her is anyone's guess (although I suppose the same could be said of many tyrannical villains throughout fiction).

2Good help must be hard to find. Empty Re: Good help must be hard to find. Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 pm

indrejue

indrejue

i think they have a clue they just don't want to and now have a perfect excuse to feign ignorance.

3Good help must be hard to find. Empty Re: Good help must be hard to find. Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:15 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Hope her face is smashed in. 8>

Never seen JJ draw a babe with a face injury of epic proportions before. Razz

4Good help must be hard to find. Empty Re: Good help must be hard to find. Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:07 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Ms B's Daybook

1. Pick up gown from dry cleaners.

2. Immolate Staff!

5Good help must be hard to find. Empty Re: Good help must be hard to find. Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:49 am

BenRG

BenRG

I think that this is the first time (since a Mighty Mouse cartoon waaay back in the 1980s) where I've seen anyone do a goon squad that's so idiotic that, with the boss incapacitated, they literally don't know what to do next, even though it should be obvious.

Oh, wait, I forgot the hostile aliens in The Fifth Element.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum