Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's a little bit of everyone in Hilary

+24
Dervich
Vordreller
jollyjack
Winds
Anasazi
The Old Wolf
AntiDragon4185
DarkAngel
Moonman
vion
indrejue
Hanii Puppy
wolfman-al
norman728
vevans0009
Sylentknight
Gernsback
not_cenaris
Ganthan
BenRG
Black Mantha
HSishi
Silvador
cenaris
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Anasazi

Anasazi

What will happen to Hillary? Absolutly f**king nothing. Not a Goddess-be-damned thing. Yes she deserves to be publicly pilloried, ridiculed and tarred and feathered literally, but as usual for sociopathic cum-dumpsters like her, she will sail right thru it and not a damn thing will happen to her.

Winds

Winds

not_cenaris wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:Isn´t it hilarios how everybody all of a sudden agrees with ol´e Wolfman?
Just a few weeks ago: "Nah, she has changed, she is not that bad, she is just misunderstood." Now: "THAT BITCH MUST BLEED!"
I called it. Called it from the beginning. But did you believe me? Nooo, Wolfman is just being a jerk! He doesn´t think everybody deserves a second chance.
HAH!
Screw you gusy! I was right!
What I hope for now is the terrible, terrible wrath of Pip.
She will break his little heart now, possibly even mock him. And this will not end well for her. A betrayed penguin is a dangerous penguin. I know what I´m talking about!

This arc had a great beginning - every strip was funny and interesting, mainly because of the great jokes and amusing character interactions. Then the weakest plot twist in a book happens, that you're so proud of predicting, and everything boils down to "Hilary is slutty" and "Pip is absurdly delusional" what became old on the 2nd strip. The problem is there are 10 strips of this thing dragging on and only one of them had an actual funny joke in it.

Two months of Hilary being slutty and Pip uber delusional.

Boring. You predicted that something boring will happen, wolfmanal, congratulations. Go bake yourself a cake or something.

I dont know, I sense a little glut pain here. The fact of the matter is, many people here literally cast away Hilary's track record because of three or four panels and then snapped back at wolfman when he wouldn't. He predicted something that was obvious and boring, yes, but it was right. The rest of you threw away knowledge of a solid track record that included deception, pettiness and quite frankly sociopathic behavior and swore by what turned out to be nothing more than a ruse.

Would you rather be someone who predicts the predictable or someone who gets suckered by their own willingness to disregard what evidence points to in hopes that the outcome will be something wildly unrealistic?

cenaris

cenaris

Winds wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:Isn´t it hilarios how everybody all of a sudden agrees with ol´e Wolfman?
Just a few weeks ago: "Nah, she has changed, she is not that bad, she is just misunderstood." Now: "THAT BITCH MUST BLEED!"
I called it. Called it from the beginning. But did you believe me? Nooo, Wolfman is just being a jerk! He doesn´t think everybody deserves a second chance.
HAH!
Screw you gusy! I was right!
What I hope for now is the terrible, terrible wrath of Pip.
She will break his little heart now, possibly even mock him. And this will not end well for her. A betrayed penguin is a dangerous penguin. I know what I´m talking about!

This arc had a great beginning - every strip was funny and interesting, mainly because of the great jokes and amusing character interactions. Then the weakest plot twist in a book happens, that you're so proud of predicting, and everything boils down to "Hilary is slutty" and "Pip is absurdly delusional" what became old on the 2nd strip. The problem is there are 10 strips of this thing dragging on and only one of them had an actual funny joke in it.

Two months of Hilary being slutty and Pip uber delusional.

Boring. You predicted that something boring will happen, wolfmanal, congratulations. Go bake yourself a cake or something.

I dont know, I sense a little glut pain here. The fact of the matter is, many people here literally cast away Hilary's track record because of three or four panels and then snapped back at wolfman when he wouldn't. He predicted something that was obvious and boring, yes, but it was right. The rest of you threw away knowledge of a solid track record that included deception, pettiness and quite frankly sociopathic behavior and swore by what turned out to be nothing more than a ruse.

Would you rather be someone who predicts the predictable or someone who gets suckered by their own willingness to disregard what evidence points to in hopes that the outcome will be something wildly unrealistic?

Thing is, Wolfman was getting f**king obsessive over it (like some others I won't mention) like there;s some kind of internet reputation or "I told you so" points riding on it. Even if you knew Hilary hadn't changed, you don't have to make a big deal about it like has so obviously happened.

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Little bit too much bitching going on here.
Play nicely, children.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

Vordreller

Wanna bet the pig guy is getting the best deal?

Now that she's in charge there, she can give him a campaign to use his models for. So, he screwed hilary *and* got a campaign out of it.

Dervich

Hilary works at Wiquid Design, I'm calling it now!

Vordreller

Y'know, whether Hilary is a bitch or not, whether some people change or not...

She did have that breakdown and I don't feel it's something she played to get Pip. She was sobbing while Pip was off and she didn't notice him coming back in.

rpx

Vordreller wrote:Y'know, whether Hilary is a bitch or not, whether some people change or not...

She did have that breakdown and I don't feel it's something she played to get Pip. She was sobbing while Pip was off and she didn't notice him coming back in.

At this point I even question that. Then again I'm waiting on JJ to have her flat out say it.

extraintelligence

extraintelligence

jollyjack wrote:Little bit too much bitching going on here.
Play nicely, children.
YOU play nicely!
... I'm sorry. I'll go sit in the corner.

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Don't be silly. Some of us agreed with you from the get-go. Wink tongue

AntiDragon4185 wrote:...that's been dropped in her lap.
Literally.

Vordreller wrote:Y'know, whether Hilary is a bitch or not, whether some people change or not...

Which means that's the only honest onscreen example. For someone like Hilary, it would be a potential liability and weakness that needs to be dealt with.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

Riikano-Alinaris

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
Don't be silly. Some of us agreed with you from the get-go. Wink tongue

AntiDragon4185 wrote:...that's been dropped in her lap.
Literally.

Which means that's the only honest onscreen example. For someone like Hilary, it would be a potential liability and weakness that needs to be dealt with.

Or, she was planning it from the beginning. But seing how things evolved, this idea makes the lunchbox strips useless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum