Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where In The World Is Hilary?

+3
vevans0009
Vento del Caos
Silvador
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Where In The World Is Hilary? Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 am

Silvador

Where In The World Is Hilary? SA_1117_small

I have questions...

2Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Wait a minute...... Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:02 am

Vento del Caos

Wait...

Don't tell me......

Hilary IS the dragon?

3Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Re: Where In The World Is Hilary? Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:40 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Well, Hilary must have said something REALLY bitchy to get turned into dragon minion. lol

4Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Re: Where In The World Is Hilary? Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:37 am

KeeCoyote

I told you she was Hillary cause of those ears when she first appeared.

5Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Re: Where In The World Is Hilary? Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Still waiting for Scarlet and the King to exit the Dragon...

6Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Re: Where In The World Is Hilary? Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

KeeCoyote wrote:I told you she was Hillary cause of those ears when she first appeared.

You mean the general head shape that all dragons have since.....ever in the entertainment media? Also, miss frost bitch had the helmet shaped like a rabbit too. Many clues that fooled us. XD

7Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Re: Where In The World Is Hilary? Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:07 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

Well, now I want to fuck Hilary.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

8Where In The World Is Hilary? Empty Re: Where In The World Is Hilary? Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Well, considering that the dragon is still alive & is showing no sign of food poisoning, I'm going to guess that the answer to Kat's question is 'No'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum