Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING. Empty Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING. Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:22 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING. SA_1141_small
Something I may just have to draw some art of. Maybe.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

vevans0009

vevans0009

Kat, you can have the Denizens assassinate her when she is out shopping or some shit.

SPRoss

SPRoss

Just for once, I'd like to see Pip get the better of Hilary.

4Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING. Empty Re: Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING. Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:11 am

modemac

"Yes, officer, my home was destroyed by a stray missile fired by a bunch of human-sized squirrels in powered armor." "Uh-huh, and you have video of this?"

5Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING. Empty Re: Kat becoming Hilary's slave INCOMING. Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:40 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

modemac wrote:"Yes, officer, my home was destroyed by a stray missile fired by a bunch of human-sized squirrels in powered armor."  "Uh-huh, and you have video of this?"

Yeah, how can the gang get in trouble if Hilary tries to explain the CAUSE of her homes destruction? Doubt anyone would believe her. lol

SPRoss

SPRoss

Hillery: "Why do I feel so funny?"

Pip: "I had the squirrels make up a food supplement for you. How are you feeling?"

Hillery: (Deadpan) "I feel fine... Master..."

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

...goddammit Hilary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum