Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enter the third wheel.

+34
kapparomeo
Xudmud
cyberrad
KaZe
Cee64E
Biohazyrd
EmfinnFZ
Silvador
electricv01
Sylentknight
GdoubleWB
Bunyip
Gernsback
indrejue
TheGreatHibiki
Hells-Reaver
Taurus2
DarkAngel
rpx
TaoOfMike
extraintelligence
Crilltic
Vordreller
Contrast
BenRG
vevans0009
tonylov
Ganthan
Moonman
wolfman-al
plaid_wolf
cenaris
not_cenaris
Wanzer21
38 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Enter the third wheel. Empty Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 am

Wanzer21

Meh, not sure how to feel about this. Seems kinda....I dunno, really why have Pip there? I suppose to make him feel more comfortable and delude him; however, the whole lets nail someone more attractive thing...meh. I would have preferred her to actually abuse Pip rather than just cheat on him. Oh well, its Jack's story I'm just along for the ride.

2Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Enter the third wheel. SA_0793_small

Cheap and lazy.

3Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:10 am

cenaris

cenaris

I'll agree with that.

4Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:35 am

plaid_wolf

I can't help but wonder whether, instead of this being her old level of tricks, it's something worse. She noted how her peers ignored her after her fall, and I note the new arrival is in a suit and tie. Pip might not just be covering for her at work, but also providing an alibi...

5Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Thats all?
Mhm, seems I was giving her too much credit. She is not an evil mastermind, she is merely and evil sl*t.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

6Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:06 am

Moonman

Moonman

wolfman-al wrote:Thats all?
Mhm, seems I was giving her too much credit. She is not an evil mastermind, she is merely and evil sl*t.

Fairly certain that was the point.

7Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 am

cenaris

cenaris

So now I'm actually starting to think the ensuing off panel action should be an apsara sequence. I would pay for that.

Last edited by cenaris on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

8Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 am

Ganthan

*Shrugs shoulders with his hands in the air, then lets them fall to his side with an audible slap."

Ooooookay. Well, I'm stumped then. Are we to believe that flinging with her wolfy squeeze is also what she was up to during working hours? I'm sure she didn't pull shit like that during her Ann Winters job. What was the point of bringing Pip into it at all? She still could have banged big bad wolf cock all she liked even in her current job predicament, and wouldn't have had to do shit like humoring and drugging someone else out to do it. Like I said before she's never shown a lazy side before so this still isn't adding up.

Are you telling me that she cried crocodile tears in front of Pip, lured him in with an alleged pity fuck (which means she cheated on her wolf), and pretended to adore him and be nice to him JUST for the sake of abusing him JUST because he lives with Kat JUST because of her and Kat's rivalry?

Okay, I'm with Wolfman Al now. Take this massive thundercunt and DESTROY HER!

9Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 am

tonylov

cenaris: So now I'm actually starting to think the ensuing off panel action should be an apsara sequence. I would pay for that.
its an old one called shower and steam

10Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 am

cenaris

cenaris

tonylov wrote:
cenaris: So now I'm actually starting to think the ensuing off panel action should be an apsara sequence. I would pay for that.
That was confirmed to not be Hilary.
Plus Hilary is ginger

11Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

cenaris wrote:
tonylov wrote:
Plus Hilary is ginger

JJ may stick 3 different haircuts on Scarlet and call them Violet, Amber and Jade, but they still got absolutely the same body\face\"personality".

Also this:

Enter the third wheel. Uhuh_10

12Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 am

cenaris

cenaris

not_cenaris wrote:
cenaris wrote:
tonylov wrote:
Plus Hilary is ginger

JJ may stick 3 different haircuts on Scarlet and call them Violet, Amber and Jade, but they still got absolutely the same body\face\"personality".

Also this:

Where was that posted

Anyhoo, I'd say that sequence was done when he had no idea he was going to do this particular story arc. It's probably a coincidence or at least a model for it.

Last edited by cenaris on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

13Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

cenaris wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:
cenaris wrote:
tonylov wrote:
Plus Hilary is ginger

Also this:

Where was that posted?

http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/art/Shower-and-Steam-95140469

Last edited by not_cenaris on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

14Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Okay, that is it!!! Mad She had a chance in redeeming herself!!! Now that bunny bitch needs to be taken out. Evil or Very Mad

Where's is my M1911. Twisted Evil

15Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:28 am

tonylov

cenaris wrote:
tonylov wrote:
Plus Hilary is ginger
so You’re telling me I spent an hour coloring this just for nothing.
Enter the third wheel. Hilary_sucks_a_cuban_by_jollyjack_color__by_tonyweeman4-d5d2jwa

16Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 am

cenaris

cenaris

I wouldn't consider that a waste of time Smile

17Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 am

tonylov

vevans0009 wrote:Okay, that is it!!! Mad She had a chance in redeeming herself!!! Now that bunny bitch needs to be taken out. Evil or Very Mad

Where's is my M1911. Twisted Evil

Don’t be mad because pip will have his revenge by posting Gabrielle Goodtime a.k.a. Hilary Locke pics all over the internet.

Enter the third wheel. SA_0174_small

Guess I didn’t waste my time.

18Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 am

BenRG

BenRG

"Third Wheel"? No, I think that Pip's the third wheel in this relationship! Laughing

Please tell me that she isn't doing the nasty on Pip's bed or worse on Kat's bed! She's gonna have to have the house fumigated at this rate!

19Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:06 am

cenaris

cenaris

In that case it would be cool to see Shower and Steam reduxed like Favourite Toy was with Hilary given the right hair colour.

20Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 am

Contrast

Contrast

BenRG wrote:"Third Wheel"? No, I think that Pip's the third wheel in this relationship! Laughing

Please tell me that she isn't doing the nasty on Pip's bed or worse on Kat's bed! She's gonna have to have the house fumigated at this rate!

I'm pretty sure that's Hilary's place. In the previous strip she said "You've brought a nice big stack" and that's clearly not Art's couch.

As for my opinion on this strip...
Maybe Hilary pulled this same trick before? Maybe she and Pip have never slept together for real. But why would she want to trick Pip into believing that they have? This requires more cogitation...

21Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am

Vordreller

So here's the question: why keep up appearances?

Because she has to work with him? Hardly seems like a good reason. Then again, people don't always do things for "good" reasons.
Does she somehow feel obliged to entertain their relationship, or is she just using Pip to get to Kat and this is simply a way of demonstrating there is no real relationship and the "getting at Kat" will come later?

EDIT: or perhaps she's developed a "cheating" fetish. She gets off more if she knows she's cheating on someone.

Last edited by Vordreller on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

22Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:37 am

tonylov

cenaris wrote:In that case it would be cool to see Shower and Steam reduxed like Favourite Toy was with Hilary given the right hair colour.

I actually prefer the fuzzy brunette over the human red head with bunny ears because I colored her as the red head but she looks kind of weird like that.

23Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 am

Crilltic

In that last panel, it appears that Hillary is smirking at the audience...just noticed that

24Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am

tonylov

she is looking at the wolf.

25Enter the third wheel. Empty Re: Enter the third wheel. Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 am

Vordreller

Yeah, sorry Crilltic. Wishful thinking on your part. She's looking at the wolf. Well kinda. That coy half looking, half not looking thing women do. Damn erotic if you ask me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum