Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupted Wish Game

+35
bigro
Mr.Green
Damien Darkside
not_cenaris
Nikolai
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Haventownsend
scienceguy8
JimmyDimples
Frist
Maple_Fish
stephanodude
Rad
Retsof
Trevon Fox
Empathique
5c4rl37
TheJim
DiagaDragan
26_9
Leak
Paranoid
Pandora
hiddenflame
Zaran
Concrete
Smelge
cenaris
MadxHatter123
xivk
BenRG
Pietja
Winds
Xenathos
Vorthon
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Granted, your hand is turned into a pickle.

I wish that i could conduct electricity through my body without hurting myself.

77Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted, the level of electricity you conduct is so low that not only does it not hurt you, you can't do anything with it either.

I wish my chinese food wasn't cold.

78Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

Granted. But since everything is
relative, it stops being cold because the
temperature of everything else
in the universe dropped to absolute
zero. You're frozen solid.

I wish I could visit Gliese 581d (an
extrasolar planet that might have an
ocean covering it's surface, and possibly native life)

Last edited by Vorthon on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)

79Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 am

TheJim

TheJim

Granted. you now stand on a beach at Gliese 581d. You have no food, clean water, or any form of tools, only the clothes on your body. You also lack any ability to get back to earth. No one will ever know you were there, and if you did not already die of the sudden atmospheric and climatic changes you will most likey be dead of either starvation or thirst.
But hey! first human on another planet!

I wish for a lot of coca-cola (in bottles you can open). Im thirsty and I want some!

80Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:47 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

Granted. It's in bottles the size of a full-grown Sequoia tree. When you open one, you fall in and drown.

I wish I had a spaceship capable of FTL, that doesn't explode, and I know how to pilot.

81Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:53 pm

26_9

Granted,you can go to the Google,get plans of any spaceship,then modify it ,using "some" knowledge about physics.

I wish to forget about Scarlet,Amber,Jade,Violet...and Chloe.
(I know,how to wash my brain with EMP,but I want to free my mind only in this part I've written)

82Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 pm

5c4rl37

5c4rl37

26_994 wrote:Granted,you can go to the Google,get plans of any spaceship,then modify it ,using "some" knowledge about physics.

I wish to forget about Scarlet,Amber,Jade,Violet...and Chloe.
(I know,how to wash my brain with EMP,but I want to free my mind only in this part I've written)

What has been seen... cannot be unseen.

83Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:15 pm

26_9

Phew...
Antidepressants have helped...

I wish to have a wearcomputer

84Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Empathique

Granted,but it binds to your skin and slowly eats you alive.

I wish Chloe would appear in SA

85Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:47 pm

26_9

Granted,but you will have

"<rainbow row>=5c4rl37->4m63r->Chl03->J4d3->V10l37"

86Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:29 am

26_9

I wish "what has been seen can't be unseen" law be hacked.

87Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:17 am

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Granted but it is by some incredible douche who makes the Law now, "What has been seen can't be unseen and at any rate may become worse if you try."

I wish for the most epic Harem of hotties, who would never try to harm me ever and would protect me with there life. Even more so that they would never give me a single STD.

88Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

Granted, but then the sun 'asplodes for no reason. There are no survivors.

I wish that a Technological Singularity occurs, one where human-freindly AIs come out on top.

89Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:38 am

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Granted but the AI get a little.... to human friendly and merge with every living thing they can.

Wish I could have my own character in SA TT.TT

90Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 am

Retsof

Retsof

Granted. You are a random person in the background that gets killed in whatever the next catastrophe is.

I wish the AI in games (both friendly and hostile) was better.

91Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Trevon's translation: You are a random person in the background that gets killed in whatever the next catastrophe is saving every female in the area before you go.

Granted but AI run on super computers that lead into the events of the matrix trilogy.

Wish that my wishful thing was the way of the world.

92Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Granted, your wishful thing comes true and no matter what it is, turns into a giant Zalgo mouth which devours your left index finger.

I wish I had some soda that won't kill me with its contents, pressure, or container.

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

93Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Granted but because it was shaken before you opened it, its contents spray on a near by body builder that gets irritated and kicks yo ass!

I wish that the chain chomp in my avatar pick was my pet and never tried to harm me.

94Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Oh crap, that's a chomp chain? O.o Never realized...

Granted, your chomp chain pet never again harms you and you lead a easy idyllic life. But over time you grow bored of your lazy lifestyle and try to provoke your pet. It fails. You keep trying over and over again until one you finally give up by throwing a plugged in toaster into your bath.

I wish my tie had a perfect triangle instead of a trapezoid

95Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Hell yeah it is lol

Granted but the triangle comes to life and tightens around your neck in till you suffocate.

I wish that... I had something to wish for.

96Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:16 am

Pietja

You have many things to wish for, unfortunatelly there is no way you can make these wish come true.

I wish Jack Daniels was cheaper and keep the same quality as usuall.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

97Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted. It's always gone by the time you get to the store because everyone else has already bought it. You never get to have the taste of Jack Daniels again, 'cause you just weren't fast enough.

I wish my soup was warmer.

98Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Granted it is transmuted into molted lava and sets your house on fire.

I wish that I could save the world :3

99Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Granted, you save the world, but the world quickly forgets you. You become depressed and psychotic.

I wish I had fingers

100Corrupted Wish Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Trevon Fox

Trevon Fox

Granted but there so weak no matter what you touch it burns with the white hot intensity of one thousand suns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum