Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupted Wish Game

+35
bigro
Mr.Green
Damien Darkside
not_cenaris
Nikolai
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Haventownsend
scienceguy8
JimmyDimples
Frist
Maple_Fish
stephanodude
Rad
Retsof
Trevon Fox
Empathique
5c4rl37
TheJim
DiagaDragan
26_9
Leak
Paranoid
Pandora
hiddenflame
Zaran
Concrete
Smelge
cenaris
MadxHatter123
xivk
BenRG
Pietja
Winds
Xenathos
Vorthon
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted, you meet the actress and she's a total ball-busting c***. She kicks you in the crotch and causes your testicles to shoot up into your intestines.

I wish that I could have a pet lion.

52Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

Granted, you can have one. You just don't get one, but you still could.

I wish that a peaceful alien race would contact humanity.

53Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 am

Concrete

Granted.
They do.
Lasers ensue.
It's their way of saying "Hi"...

I Wish I had a robotic heart-

54Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Granted, your brand spanking new robot heart is twice as powerful as your old one.
So powerful in fact that it pumps blood too forcefully around your body and blows your head/limbs off.

I wish that i had the power to convince people to do whatever i wanted them to do.

55Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Concrete

Granted.
But one morning you wake up with a hangover and wish that everyone would just die...

I wish that the red king would awake and tear the world apart.

56Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Xenathos

Xenathos

Granted. He pulls the world apart. A globe to be exact. (Maybe its a wordjoke in holland but IDK for sure about english)

I wish I had a good PC.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

57Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Concrete

Granted.
But the power go out.
It will never return.

I wish I had a purpose.

58Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm

cenaris

cenaris

you search long and hard to find one. When you do you realise it's the wrong purpose and once again you realise you don't have one.

I wish I could own a chain of competative racing insects.

59Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Smelge

Smelge

You do.

However, they are physically chained together and every time one pulls away from the pack in a race, it pulls it's own limbs off, rendering it useless. With a heavy heart and tears in your eyes, you are forced to take one insect after another behind the shed and put them out of their misery with a really tiny shotgun.

After the 18th one has to be "retired", you sink your woes in alcohol, when your last remaining insect, limpy, crawls onto the rim of the glass and looks at you imploringly.

Your final insect, one you swore would never race due to it's incapacity. You decide to give it a chance. You enter it into a big national insect race. The odds are against Limpy, yet you pour the last of your money on him. He must win. Fate cannot have it any other way.

The race begins, Limpy is trailing behind. He tries valiantly but is failing. He glances at you, sees the hope fading in your eyes, and gives it one last push. He gains on the pack, overtakes several crickets and a daddy-long-legs. Victory is in his grasp. Just one last garden spider to overtake. The spider trips over one of his own legs, the field is clear for Limpy to take the win.

He does it. Limpy crosses the finishing line in first. The money is yours, Limpy has proven his worth despite great disability. You pick limpy up in your hands, and raise him to the sky, to show the assembled crown the victor. Alas, you push him too close to the lighting, and he is fried to death in an instant.

You look long and hard at his crispy corpse, tears dropping on your outstretched palm. Suddenly, Limpy twitches. Is he still alive despite his greivous injuries? No, it's the wind. Suddenly a bird drops from the sky and snatches the fried bod away and eats it.

You go home with your winnings, but now life is empty. You try to breed replacement Limpys by selective breeding then crippling them, but no other insects compare.

One night, you decide to end it all. Your emotions cannot be controlled. You step out of the window and plummet 3 foot to the garden below, where you sob for a few hours.

I wish my brain worked properly.

60Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted, but now, like in the movie, "Pi," people won't stop asking you advanced mathematical questions. So much so, that you begin to see strange patterns in the universe, and convince yourself there is a mathematical equation for intelligent design. You drive yourself insane trying to figure it out and end up drilling a hole in the side of your head, just to relieve the stress. Your brain then goes back to the way it was before.

I wish my cat wasn't so stupid.

61Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Granted.

But now you are stupid.

I wish that it rained at night and was clear at day with 21 degrees celcius.

62Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 am

Concrete

Granted.
But at night, it rains nine ton artillery shells.
Which sucks.

I wish I could be the greatest being alive.

63Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Granted.

You are now so big your head is in outer space. You can`t get air so you die.

I wish that I had a better earring.

64Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 am

26_9

Granted:you can take an old laptop,a perfect mic and sound analyzing software.
You will have better earing and,as bonus,text recollecting of speeches.

I wish I have life save/load ability and self-stat viewer.

65Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted, but now everyone else in the world can see your stats too, and knows your weak points.

I wish people would use proper grammar on the internet.

66Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:52 pm

26_9

Granted,you can make a script for auto-changing "internet" words to speech-use ones and also counterwise.

I wish everyone will be able to be resurrected in future.

67Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 pm

MadxHatter123

MadxHatter123

I just want to point out you not really corrupting peoples wishes.

68Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Smelge

Smelge

He's certainly corrupting the English language.

69Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 pm

DiagaDragan

DiagaDragan

26_994 wrote:Granted,you can make a script for auto-changing "internet" words to speech-use ones and also counterwise.

I wish everyone will be able to be resurrected in future.
granted, but on the terms that you don't get Resurrected. but you go deep in to He11 forever burning.

I wish for a sandwich.(that has no dead rat, nothing that can kill me, nothing to make me ill, or sick, or wanna puke, not even a human part in it.)

Last edited by DiagaDragan on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

70Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 pm

26_9

Granted - go to the nearest shop and buy some bread,sausage,mayo,sour cream and something in greengrocery.
Or buy it in resturant.

I wish to become 4-years old.

71Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 pm

DiagaDragan

DiagaDragan

Granted, but however to become 4 years old, you will have to wait until you die, then reborn.

I wish for a pizza.

72Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 am

Zaran

Zaran

Granted, but the pizza guy delivering it gets caught by a black hole, fortunately he survives without a scratch, can't say the same for your pizza though...

I wish I was corrupting a wish

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

73Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 am

26_9

Granted,you're alredy have it.

I wish I have 129-cm heat-radiator

74Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:52 am

xivk

Granted, but you and everything around burned to a crisp after turning it on.

I wish i could leave reality at will

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

75Corrupted Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Corrupted Wish Game Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Granted, you can't get back.

I wish I had a pickle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum