Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+)

+17
Dreas_Dris
Xenathos
Youchip
26_9
CrazyPurpleBat
Mr.Green
Blacklite
not_cenaris
Smelge
Damien Darkside
AngelSineWings
cenaris
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Pietja
MicasR
Nikolai
Frist
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Xenathos

Xenathos

Frist wrote:
Nikolai wrote:Btw.. what dose FJRA stand for?

Y'know, if I ever become popular enough, that question will probably become number one on my list of FAQ's. Right in front of questions concerning Zenobia's eyes.

I thiiiiink he doesn't want us to know.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 June_sketch_2011_by_frist44-d4u0ppy

Here's an old sketch of June I did last semester. Got into it, but kinda forgot about it til now.

Poor girl. She's probably watching a depressing movie or something. Surely she's gotten over Frist and Dustin's absence by now, right?....

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Fjra___officially_mid_adjusting_by_frist44-d4ug5pv

Look who's in color!

I missed you! And now I get to draw you for a bit~!

Frist

Frist

NSFW
Spoiler:

My half of a trade with krocialblack on DA, who did a real nice sketch of Raquel.

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Game_on___till_dawn_by_frist44-d4uo3o1

And here's my submission for Princess Molestia's Gamer Luna Fanart Month.

Hope it gets picked, probably most effort I've put in a Fanart piece yet.

'Bout half-way through I realized it was a bit too subtly gaming related, but I stuck it out. I liked it anyway.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Who__s_your_mommy__by_frist44-d4vdbx1

That's right, I can kick your butt in Smash Bros. any day! Now KISS MY FEET~!

I've always wanted to draw a bunch of Dustin and June's Mother & Son cute love moments, especially the ones like this when Dustin's still a kid. I have plenty in mind that will be in the comic in the far future, but here's one that came to mind a couple weeks ago.

Hell, I'm real proud of this one. Might be the first piece of my own art I add to my wallpaper rotation.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Mach_wave_by_frist44-d4vhe4s

I'd do anything for you Rainbow Dash!

I may never be like you..

I may never make a sonic rainboom..

I may never get my cutie mark..

I may never even fly!

But I'll fall harder than anypony you've ever known, I'll leave a cutie mark on the world! And I'll still get back up for you!

*ahem*

Tried painting for the first time today in SAI. T'was quite fun. Add that to the list of things I can art.

Man, I want a Scootaloo episode.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 I_yam_pantheon__by_frist44-d4vrlnh

Something for the big guy.

Nikolai

Nikolai

Thats Different. But Very Awesome!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

Frist

Frist

Nikolai wrote:Thats Different. But Very Awesome!

Thanks!

Howso different? Colored lines?

Nikolai

Nikolai

well, that, and its just something Different.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Happy_birthday_immy__by_frist44-d4wb8rz

Zenobia: You make Frist happy, which by default forces me to experience happiness!

(Late) Birthday Card for Immelmann, one of my biggest inspirations. Also in congratulations for his launch of The Black Dogs

Would've been done yesterday, but.. College Finals and all.

Hope you had a good one, guy!

Frist

Frist

Finals are over this week. Bear with it, FJRA will be back on the air soon after.

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Zenobia_mini_strips__egotistical_float__by_frist44-d4wzpmv

So, during my second sophomore semester, the one I'm about to finish up next week, I took a Sequential Art Class which was an X-Ton of fun, awesome professor and all.

During which, in the first few weeks of class, he had us do 12 3-4 panel strips that all featured a character of our own. Naturally, I chose Zenobia. And had alot of fun with it! Just some fun non-canon strips featuring her.

Funny enough, my professor found Zenobia highly appealing as a character, and loved all of the strips.

More to come.

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Master___thunder_cheerilyu_by_frist44-d4wl9un

Master - Thunder Cheerilyu

"I see, you want.. T-THAT!!"

Cheerilee would make an awesome Thunder Ryu IMO. Therefore, here she is.

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Rank_3___smith_buster_by_frist44-d4wla54

Granny Smith as Speed Buster

"Buck you, ya little parasprite!"

Aww man, who more fitting? Admittedly not my best, kinda realized too late the gun wasn't big enough, but no big deal.

As if she weren't badass enough, Granny Smith fits Speed Buster's role perfectly IMO.

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Terra_brim_cover_page_by_frist44-d4xfn1n

Here's a rough cover page for a project I'd like to start after I finish FJRA, which won't be for a long while.

This one started in my Sequential Art class, which I had the final for early this morning. Got an A too! In short, we were to create, write, and draw 6 pages of our own graphic novel.

Now going with FJRA would've been slightly cheating IMO, seeing as I've already shown it to my Professor, plus I thought it'd be a good exercise to start from scratch again. As I went on with script and planning, the idea kinda grew on me and I'm confident I can make something out of it. But not before FJRA's done. As of now, I don't plan to juggle multiple stories.

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Terra_brim__roughs__page_1_by_frist44-d4xfni1
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Terra_brim__roughs__page_2_by_frist44-d4xfojf
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Terra_brim__roughs__page_3_by_frist44-d4xfp4c
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Terra_brim__roughs__page_4_by_frist44-d4xfpwy
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Terra_brim__roughs__page_5_by_frist44-d4xfs1k
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Terra_brim__roughs__page_6_by_frist44-d4xfu2e

If you know me, you know series that I draw alot of inspiration from. It's no secret really. The trick is making your own story instead of retelling someone else's. As overly done post-apocalyptic worlds are, I'm still deciding on if the setting will be simply alternate earth, or PA Alternate Earth. Can be ironed out later.

Lift Gauntlets, tools used by the Stratoscape organization to move cargo and objects easier and without physical contact. Operated through not only mental stability and willpower, but also significant physical strength. Meet our Hero(?) who finds them most valuable. With Willpower and Physical Strength, using Lift Gauntlets is simple. Most anyone able to think can do it. Though they're pretty inefficient when moving more than one object per glove. That's pretty much unheard of unless you're some kinda insane wavemaster bigshot with the mental skill to do so.

Stratoscape's constantly looking for scraps and salvageable equipment and resources to put towards their repairs from attack and building new crafts and stations. If you're just joining, the lowest branch and starting position would be a cargo worker. It's not the best paying job, but hey, Lift Gauntlets can be fun to use. Just make sure to goof off when no one's looking, that battery power's to be used for WORK. If you're just joining this particular station of Stratoscape, Mond is the guy to make good relations with. He's managed and supervised the place longer than the current boss has been running it, he even got the guy the position to begin with. Acting also as lead janitor and head trainer of newcomer cargo workers. Most of them respectfully fear him for his intimidating and pensive exterior, but he's a good guy.

And can work lift gauntlets like nobody's business. His physical strength is rivaled only by his strong mind. By his level, who needs two gauntlets? He's supervisor for a reason.

Why hasn't he been promoted yet? He's too valuable to this station to go. He saves them alot by handling so much. And He doesn't blame them. Another reason they keep him where he is is his ability to manage the key to the storage room for all of the expensive equipment. Carrier Dumpsters, Gauntlets, digging tools, etc., everything the workers use.

It's not a big responsibility in the spectrum of theft, it's just really REALLY HEAVY. Almost impossible to move without lift gauntlets, and even then usually requires multiple people to effectively maneuver it. If anyone can do it on their own, Mond says they deserve access whatever they please from storage. Good luck.

As for Terran, he's had Mond as a mentor since he started working here, and since has been trained by him in using Lift Gauntlets. Though Mond never intently lead him onto moving the key though. That's his own bit of skill learned through rebellion. Terran's not really a nice guy, though he has a short short list of those he respects.

Oh, and he hates Earth. Alot.

*AHEM*

But I ramble. Y'know, just ideas for the future.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Fjra___morning_boredom_by_frist44-d4ymzg1

Yes! FJRA's back to its usual update schedule.

As illustrated (poorly) in those old crappy comics I drew years ago, June drums.

Stress relief.

Thought I'd bring that back up.

Also, I found June brushing hugely adorable while making this one.. dunno why.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Fjra___winding_2__getaway_by_frist44-d4zezx8

Dammit, I love her.

And It's been too long..

Went experimenting again, and man, did it ever tear me a new one. Freaking water.

Alot done well, alot done wrong, took around 48 hours total, nevertheless, I think this is my best strip yet.

Don't be surprised if there's filler next week, this one damn near killed me to death.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Fjra_mother__s_day_2012_by_frist44-d4zqqqj

Get'n Experimental again.

Tried paint style again, had a harder time, but I ya better with each go.

Man, I been drawing alot of June recently, and that's not about to end anytime soon either, between this bit of the story, and with her birthday coming up. Her annual Mother's Day drawing is no exception.

Heh, and I remember thinking to myself a year ago that I wouldn't get to draw enough of her.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Frist___tteae___5_16_12_by_frist44-d503qq2

'Bout time for a new profile pic and such. Also a point in the direction Frist's look will soon take.

Just so you guys know, you'll see this particular hand gesture alot in FJRA, ring finger down, the rest extended. It's been there a few times already.

It means "To the End and Ever".

What that means in detail, you'll find out Smile.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Controller_bust_sizer_system_by_frist44-d50pdns

Boooooooooooooooobs!

BIIIG TAAAAIIIILS <3.

Just some fun filler art for this week as well. Sorry, but the next strip's a bigg'un. Gonna take me a while, plus, I got a few gifts to draw.

I've never fully understood all that cup size stuff. I'm just lazy to learn.

And as sexist as it may seem, I hope no feminists hold it against me and understand it's just a joke.

I also needed an excuse to draw the other ladies since June's kinda hoggin' the spotlight. I'm not usually this mean to her either, but it's not often I get to poke her chest fun at her.

Wh-HEY! Zen..

1. Floating and using your tail for height boost? THAT'S CHEATING! You're shorter than Kalley and I!

2. Those are MY Pajama bottoms!

Dammit Kalley, WHEN DID YOU BECOME GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL!?

Raquel-!!.. I don't have anything to complain about you yet.

You're ALL temporarily fired!

Still, I had alot of fun with this. While drawing and art has gradually become my main passion, every once in a while, the gamer in me will rear his head and inspire me.

And on the subject of gaming, I'm pissed the ESRB kicked the K-A rating. To me, it seems that K-A branded any and every offbeat game that has a special place in my heart.

I miss K-A.

I'm rated K-A..

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Anthrocon_badge_2012_by_frist44-d51gu5m

Here's my first badge!

Made for the upcoming AnthroCon this June.

Should probably actually throw my name on there at some point, probably on top.

Still, I like how it turned out. I should offer to commission badges.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Fjra___liquid_friendship_by_frist44-d58rnn4

June: I'm the only one allowed to tease here~!

She'll get you in the end.

The water is warm, but it's sending meeeeee shivers~.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-, there's no real excuse for why this took so long to get out. I'll flat out say it here. It's much less that I lose time do to my new job and more of poor time management on my part.

Not even 3 pages worth is enough to make up for the lost time.

Still, I'm not dead.

Enjoy my perverted comic once more.

Marked!!

Nikolai

Nikolai

I will be honest, I got lost a few times on that page. I hope I am the only one. I'll look over it again later, and see if I can make some sense out of it. All the Art looks Fantastic, I might add.

Frist

Frist

Nikolai wrote:I will be honest, I got lost a few times on that page. I hope I am the only one. I'll look over it again later, and see if I can make some sense out of it. All the Art looks Fantastic, I might add.

Thanks, man!

Yeah, my panels can be hard to follow sometimes, one of my weaknesses.

Nikolai

Nikolai

Not so much of the Panels. It was more of the Dialog

Riikano-Alinaris

Yeah, somewhere in the middle it's difficult to understand who's saying what.

By the way, shouldn't we open a topic for pervs? XD

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 St_ff_i_like__challenge__by_frist44-d5fcdd5

Simon: .. By the way, nice glasses!

Dirk: -Hwell hey, sick robot, dude!

Scootaloo: Woooow! I bet she'd think you guys are really cool :D!

Personal Challenge: Draw your 4 favorite Characters from different mediums together.

One Videogame, one Cartoon, one Anime, and one (Web)comic.

Getting experimental again. Never really used the marker tool for coloring. I love SAI.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) - Page 13 Fjra_____june__i_like_this_shirt_____by_frist44-d5ganky

Just a ReFre5her.

Filler comic kinda to tie off that little intermission there.

And now back to the actual plot?

Hehe.. plot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum