Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Umm, what happened? No Comics?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Umm, what happened? No Comics? Empty Umm, what happened? No Comics? Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:11 am

Lizzyroo

Lizzyroo

its been long time since update. no response, comic, anything. post something like you are ok we miss you.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lizzyroo

2Umm, what happened? No Comics? Empty Re: Umm, what happened? No Comics? Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:27 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Lizzyroo wrote:its been long time since update. no response, comic, anything. post something like you are ok we miss you.

Uhm.....did you look at the front page? It has a April 27th update on it. He is back from Easter vacation and stuff. ;P

3Umm, what happened? No Comics? Empty Re: Umm, what happened? No Comics? Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Rokai

Rokai

For some weird reason my front page hasn't been updating unless I clear my cookies for the website first.

4Umm, what happened? No Comics? Empty Re: Umm, what happened? No Comics? Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:51 pm

jcochran

Odd... I've been looking at sequentialart daily for updates and I just now saw the Apr 27th update (it's apr 30th right now) and to make things even odder, I checked earlier today (about 9 hours ago) and didn't see the update. It's just a fluke that I checked twice today.

5Umm, what happened? No Comics? Empty Re: Umm, what happened? No Comics? Fri May 01, 2015 11:53 am

BenRG

BenRG

@jcochran,

It could have been a cache error. I sometimes get some pages not updating unless I navigate around on the same domain and come back, especially on mobile devices.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum