Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's Take This Outside

+2
vevans0009
Silvador
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's Take This Outside Empty Let's Take This Outside Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:49 am

Silvador

Let's Take This Outside SA_1130_small

Did Hillary just almost set fashionable shoes on fire??? O:

You'd think she'd have more care around such fine works of art.

2Let's Take This Outside Empty Re: Let's Take This Outside Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:35 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Silvador wrote:Let's Take This Outside SA_1130_small

Did Hillary just almost set fashionable shoes on fire??? O:

Hillary is a dumb bunny that just uses puppy dog eyes and sex to get to where she is. x3

NOW, she is getting pwned by sexy dragon Kat.

3Let's Take This Outside Empty Re: Let's Take This Outside Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Let's Take This Outside SA_1118_small

Considering those shoes are likely part of the reason she's in her current situation in the first place...

4Let's Take This Outside Empty Re: Let's Take This Outside Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:56 pm

Hosenkobold

I'm kinda disappointed that she didn't turn her prisoners into boots. Would have a more evil twist if the dragon burns them.

5Let's Take This Outside Empty Re: Let's Take This Outside Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Hosenkobold wrote:I'm kinda disappointed that she didn't turn her prisoners into boots. Would have a more evil twist if the dragon burns them.

You dark, my dude. x3

6Let's Take This Outside Empty Re: Let's Take This Outside Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Silvador wrote:Did Hillary just almost set fashionable shoes on fire??? O:

Hilary is a clever psychopath currently under the control of a sociopath.  She's undoubtedly finding her current situation to be extremely intolerable, thus fueling her anger and self-righteous indignation – after all, how dare a lesser being enslave her?  Right now, her only real relief is taking it out on Kat-dragon.  If a few of her tormentor's beloved boots bite the dust in the process, well, collateral damage is a real pain in the metatarsals, isn't it, Ms. B? Twisted Evil

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

7Let's Take This Outside Empty Re: Let's Take This Outside Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:29 am

Sirenemarie83

Sirenemarie83

Hillary is Hillary. She's a, well, what I'd call a seriously crazy [starts with a b, rhymes with witch, and is actually the correct terminology for a female doggo]. I'm not surprised she has control issues, and thus tried flambé-ing the boots while halitosis-ing Kat.
I like that Kat pulls her ear, though, and I will be eagerly awaiting the much needed arse-whopping the bun-bun is in dire need of... With a large bowl of popcorn to munch on, while grinning like a maniacal loon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum