Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I get the feeling he won't really miss it very badly

+12
N0083rP00F
Demonocolips
Jinxed
bobcat_ronron
Black Mantha
Snowowl
LucidGryphon
vevans0009
KaijuKing1990
Moonman
Conchobhar
SPRoss
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

I get the feeling he won't really miss it very badly SA_1004_small
This won't change Pip's lifestyle too much.

Last edited by Conchobhar on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : indecisiveness)

http://www.jellyboygame.com

SPRoss

SPRoss

I get this feeling they either killed the school mascot, or her beloved pet...

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

That would fit the tone of the comic better, I'd hate to find out that Art killed someone.

http://www.jellyboygame.com

Moonman

Moonman

I'll take 'Things I'd Never Thought I'd Hear Pip Say' for 500.

KaijuKing1990

It's not so much the act of going outside that he's going to miss; it's more that he going to miss having the option.

vevans0009

vevans0009

Pip? Outside? Does not compute.

LucidGryphon

LucidGryphon

I'm liking how this arc is shaping up. Hopefully won't have to wait to long to find out what they murdered. (hopes and dreams, a beloved pet, a pet rock?)

BenRG

BenRG

PMJ isn't much one for really dark storylines in this strip (and an actual dead sapient being due to the misdeeds of a protagonist is DARK) so I'm thinking that this is going to turn out to be a pet goldfish or something that just happened to be the best friend of a particularly obsessive college dorm-mate.

Snowowl

Well, have look at panel 398. Might be a clue...

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

I like that apparently Art just picked Kat up and ran all the way home with her on his shoulder. The girl must weigh as much as a stiff breeze.

Jinxed

Jinxed

Going by the strip calling back to this, it seems sinister, and Art freaked the fuck out, but I bet it'll be something silly.

I hope for a darker outcome though.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

bobcat_ronron

i'm sure it's a reference to strip 398

I get the feeling he won't really miss it very badly SA_0398_small

Jinxed

Jinxed

I get the feeling he won't really miss it very badly SA_1005_small

Well it was guessed. They killed her best dress called a 'she' or something going by 'Do you think anyone will find her out here'.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

Moonman

Moonman

"Weeeell...'buried' is such a strong and implies-we-were-able-to-finish term..."

Demonocolips

wait..
wasnt there a comic that showed this happening?

N0083rP00F

N0083rP00F

Not sure where this is going but should prove fun to find out.

By the perspective and the size of the hole in comparison to the shovel we know that whatever it was was bigger than a shoe box or art really sucks at digging holes in the ground.

So what would an up and coming fashion student be really attached too? A dress makers dummy? Possible but doubtful since those are not cheap, and are a necessity and thus would stir up some commotion.
Knowing some artistic types in my life I get the feeling it was something she was really attached to from home or such. Maybe a stuffed tiger or something similar.
Oh please don't make it one of those horrid oversized carnival prize monstrosities.

BenRG

BenRG

We still need to find out who (or more likely 'what') was the love of Rebecca's life. I strongly suspect a bait-and-switch with something that is otherworldly in its silliness.

bobcat_ronron

why do you think it's about the dress ? Because itseems strange in strip 1003 ?

Riikano-Alinaris

9 years to reveal a plot.

This is George-Lucas-level brilliant.

BenRG

BenRG

Yeah, he killed her dress; probably killed her chances at a 1st-class degree and a career too. You can't blame her for being upset.

I get the feeling he won't really miss it very badly SA_1008_small

That said, she and her fashionista friends did start the blood feud. If one drives a man to avenge himself can one be surprised if said vengeance is ugly and destructive in all its consequences?

Zero the Dragon King

Wait, isn't this supposed to be the 70s? Home console video games didn't even exist until the 80s, and Sonic didn't exist until the 90s.

Or was that party just some kinda "blast to the past" thing?

indrejue

indrejue

Zero the Dragon King wrote:Wait, isn't this supposed to be the 70s? Home console video games didn't even exist until the 80s, and Sonic didn't exist until the 90s.

Or was that party just some kinda "blast to the past" thing?

I doubt Art is that old. think about it if he went to college in the 70's he would be in his 60's at a minimum. I would say it was a throwback party and this is like 95 to 2000 that this party happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum