Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanityies back! Again!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vanityies back! Again! Empty Vanityies back! Again! Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

looks like vanities back....again!! with coffee!... and another photoshoot! ..and nerds!...and other stuff

2Vanityies back! Again! Empty Re: Vanityies back! Again! Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:30 am

cenaris

cenaris

stephanodude wrote:..and nerds!...

And they'll probably be the stereotype nerds with taped back-together glasses and keys to a dungeon home.

3Vanityies back! Again! Empty Re: Vanityies back! Again! Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

cenaris wrote:
stephanodude wrote:..and nerds!...

And they'll probably be the stereotype nerds with taped back-together glasses and keys to a dungeon home.

with pockets filled with pens and own like the whole special edition triple feature double season pack of star trek still sealed in it's plastic pack I mean ho has THAT....... Crying or Very sad

4Vanityies back! Again! Empty Re: Vanityies back! Again! Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Leak

Leak

stephanodude wrote:with pockets filled with pens and own like the whole special edition triple feature double season pack of far trek still sealed in it's plastic pack I mean ho has THAT....... Crying or Very sad
Fixed.

np: Autechre - pt2ph8 (Oversteps)

5Vanityies back! Again! Empty Re: Vanityies back! Again! Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Smelge

Smelge

Paranormal Society sounds like a good setup for me to get out my spatter brushes and red.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum