Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give it Back

+5
Conchobhar
Zero the Dragon King
SPRoss
CMWaters
Silvador
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Give it Back Empty Give it Back Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:06 am

Silvador

Give it Back SA_1026_small

While I admire Art's decision to try and make amends, I can't help but feel like such a course of action would only result in making matters worse. This woman went off the deep end once already, how do they expect things to go after they hand her a dirt encrusted, half rotted dummy that has been buried in the ground for... how many years, now? and a side of "we're sorry". Granted, I believe there would be a slim chance that she would simply take the dummy in her arms and run off with it, completely forgetting the guys are there, but I also believe the chances of winning lotto are higher.

On the flip side, at least they'll have an already dug grave top be put into. Well, at least one of them will, anyway.

2Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:59 am

BenRG

BenRG

Wow. Okay, I think I know how this is going to go. Someone call Vanity Thorne for expert advice because our heroes are going to need to simulate a ceremony to raise the dead.

Yes, I do think that things can get that surreal. After all, this lady's sanity was something she left behind years ago. Things absolutely cannot get crazier. Unless belief magic works in this universe in which case they really will get a zombie dresser's dummy.

"Stuffing... stuffing..."

3Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:50 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

BenRG wrote:Wow. Okay, I think I know how this is going to go. Someone call Vanity Thorne for expert advice because our heroes are going to need to simulate a ceremony to raise the dead.

Yes, I do think that things can get that surreal. After all, this lady's sanity was something she left behind years ago. Things absolutely cannot get crazier. Unless belief magic works in this universe in which case they really will get a zombie dresser's dummy.

"Stuffing... stuffing..."

I do LOVE to see Vanity, again. 83

4Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:52 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

People are not going to support a woman who went crazy over a inanimate object she has sexual feelings for and "indirectly" caused an idiotic riot over it.

5Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Silvador

Yeah, the pictures didn't start the riot. The people that blew the matter out of proportion are to blame. I doubt anyone would get arrested for that prank. That being said, though, that's assuming the world is a sensible place... The question is, are the people in Art's world sensible people?

6Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 am

CMWaters

CMWaters

Give it Back SA_1027_small

Hopefully they live close enough to where it was buried. Also, never change, Scarlett.

http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

7Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Scarlet is so cute.

8Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:44 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

So, like, How long age did they bury it?

Is there still a forest there?

9Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Well, Sonic was mentioned at one point, so it couldn't have been earlier than the Nineties.

10Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:21 am

BenRG

BenRG

Personally, if they find more than a rusty mounting frame I'd be surprised. That said, if they were to buy an identical model and hand it over, I'm betting the crazy one wouldn't notice the difference. She wouldn't remember details after a couple of decades either!

11Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

The squirrels made a perfectly normal metal detector except for how the ring at the end isn't visibly attached and just hovers there.

http://www.jellyboygame.com

12Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:36 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Conchobhar wrote:The squirrels made a perfectly normal metal detector except for how the ring at the end isn't visibly attached and just hovers there.
The area inside the ring could be filled in with transparent plastic or something, maybe. Admittedly, a hovering ring would be inline with the squirrels' thinking, but the others probably nixed the idea just to make sure it didn't blow up unexpectedly.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

13Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 am

BenRG

BenRG

Give it Back SA_1029_small

I disagree with Pip here. This only needs to complicate things if you want to be boring and do this the obvious way. However, if, instead, you get a third party whom she doesn't know to tell the mad lady that you know where her 'girlfriend' is being held by 'dangerous armed paramilitaries', I suspect that she'll do the hard part herself.

Or die trying.

You've got that Kat? You're going to be the one delivering the scam, by the way. Twisted Evil

Besides, I dislike paintball 'team building' exercises, so a mad lady crashing the party would probably make the whole situation a lot more amusing for the participants (so long as they keep out of the way).

14Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:52 am

Sirenemarie83

Sirenemarie83

Or better yet. Call the psychiatric institute, have their staff pick her up.
That crazy woman obviously isn't done with her treatments.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing against objectophiles. They can do, well, whatever it is an objectophile does. But there's fetishes. And then there's crazy, batshit insane. Case in point, the current story arc.

15Give it Back Empty Re: Give it Back Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Oh.....just airsoft fun times. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum