Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give it Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Give it Back on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:06 am

While I admire Art's decision to try and make amends, I can't help but feel like such a course of action would only result in making matters worse. This woman went off the deep end once already, how do they expect things to go after they hand her a dirt encrusted, half rotted dummy that has been buried in the ground for... how many years, now? and a side of "we're sorry". Granted, I believe there would be a slim chance that she would simply take the dummy in her arms and run off with it, completely forgetting the guys are there, but I also believe the chances of winning lotto are higher.

On the flip side, at least they'll have an already dug grave top be put into. Well, at least one of them will, anyway.

View user profile

2 Re: Give it Back on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:59 am

Wow. Okay, I think I know how this is going to go. Someone call Vanity Thorne for expert advice because our heroes are going to need to simulate a ceremony to raise the dead.

Yes, I do think that things can get that surreal. After all, this lady's sanity was something she left behind years ago. Things absolutely cannot get crazier. Unless belief magic works in this universe in which case they really will get a zombie dresser's dummy.

"Stuffing... stuffing..."

View user profile

3 Re: Give it Back on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:50 am

BenRG wrote:Wow. Okay, I think I know how this is going to go. Someone call Vanity Thorne for expert advice because our heroes are going to need to simulate a ceremony to raise the dead.

Yes, I do think that things can get that surreal. After all, this lady's sanity was something she left behind years ago. Things absolutely cannot get crazier. Unless belief magic works in this universe in which case they really will get a zombie dresser's dummy.

"Stuffing... stuffing..."

I do LOVE to see Vanity, again. 83

View user profile

4 Re: Give it Back on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:52 am

People are not going to support a woman who went crazy over a inanimate object she has sexual feelings for and "indirectly" caused an idiotic riot over it.

View user profile

5 Re: Give it Back on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:52 pm

Yeah, the pictures didn't start the riot. The people that blew the matter out of proportion are to blame. I doubt anyone would get arrested for that prank. That being said, though, that's assuming the world is a sensible place... The question is, are the people in Art's world sensible people?

View user profile

6 Re: Give it Back on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 am

Hopefully they live close enough to where it was buried. Also, never change, Scarlett.

View user profile http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

7 Re: Give it Back on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Scarlet is so cute.

View user profile

8 Re: Give it Back on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:44 pm

So, like, How long age did they bury it?

Is there still a forest there?

View user profile

9 Re: Give it Back on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Well, Sonic was mentioned at one point, so it couldn't have been earlier than the Nineties.

View user profile

10 Re: Give it Back on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:21 am

Personally, if they find more than a rusty mounting frame I'd be surprised. That said, if they were to buy an identical model and hand it over, I'm betting the crazy one wouldn't notice the difference. She wouldn't remember details after a couple of decades either!

View user profile

11 Re: Give it Back on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:30 pm

The squirrels made a perfectly normal metal detector except for how the ring at the end isn't visibly attached and just hovers there.

View user profile

12 Re: Give it Back on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:36 am

Conchobhar wrote:The squirrels made a perfectly normal metal detector except for how the ring at the end isn't visibly attached and just hovers there.
The area inside the ring could be filled in with transparent plastic or something, maybe. Admittedly, a hovering ring would be inline with the squirrels' thinking, but the others probably nixed the idea just to make sure it didn't blow up unexpectedly.

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

13 Re: Give it Back on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 am

I disagree with Pip here. This only needs to complicate things if you want to be boring and do this the obvious way. However, if, instead, you get a third party whom she doesn't know to tell the mad lady that you know where her 'girlfriend' is being held by 'dangerous armed paramilitaries', I suspect that she'll do the hard part herself.

Or die trying.

You've got that Kat? You're going to be the one delivering the scam, by the way. Twisted Evil

Besides, I dislike paintball 'team building' exercises, so a mad lady crashing the party would probably make the whole situation a lot more amusing for the participants (so long as they keep out of the way).

View user profile

14 Re: Give it Back on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:52 am

Or better yet. Call the psychiatric institute, have their staff pick her up.
That crazy woman obviously isn't done with her treatments.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing against objectophiles. They can do, well, whatever it is an objectophile does. But there's fetishes. And then there's crazy, batshit insane. Case in point, the current story arc.

View user profile

15 Re: Give it Back on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 am

Oh.....just airsoft fun times. XD

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum