Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shifts you smoothly?

+35
not_cenaris
Haventownsend
scienceguy8
Drunkenvalley
Inakan
Nikolai
Ganthan
Damien Darkside
MicasR
BeDaOrLiSeAr
p1x13st1ck
Zumbo Prime
Blacklite
rpx
Haskins
Frist
cammyjag
Rad
GoldenDragon
Trevon Fox
Winds
Xenathos
Leak
cenaris
5c4rl37
mariachidevil
Paranoid
xivk
MadxHatter123
Pandora
26_9
Smelge
Lazarus Firenze
Zaran
Pietja
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 am

Rad

Rad

I hate the NYPD...
They give tickets for the lamest shit... putting your bag on a subway seat... FYUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! >_>

127What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Shifting me smoothly is having a really great audition for the Taming of the Shrew, and getting a call back for the role of Bianca.

128What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 am

Pietja

I ordered an Olympus E-420 camera with 14-42mm lens for last bits of my money. Read good things about it, cheap and quite nice in various categories, so I hope it's a good spent cash.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

129What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Showing off tricks to my coworkers in my wheelchair which I learned last night What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Icon_lol. The crutches hurt my armpit, don't get how people stand that...

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

130What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Rad

Rad

getting 60 Drum and Bass songs onto your mp3 player and then going home with them for the train ride. :3

Shifts my gears rather smoothly.

131What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Pietja

Having a discussion with my friend ovet the internet messenger...
One thing she said made me lol.

Translation :
"Communism is a great IDEA, indeed, and it would be a GREAT political system if its leader would be Batman"

Very Happy

132What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Pietja wrote:Having a discussion with my friend ovet the internet messenger...
One thing she said made me lol.

Translation :
"Communism is a great IDEA, indeed, and it would be a GREAT political system if its leader would be Batman"

Very Happy

That would be hilarious, because if by logic that was meant to work properly everyone would be as wealthy as Batman, or he'd be as poor as they are Very Happy

133What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Everyone would be a whiney emo douchebag.

134What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 am

xivk

Random: I gots me a kitty from work. ^_^

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

135What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:52 am

Pietja

I've just watched "The Woodsman" with Kevin Bacon in his best performance ever. Surely, if Oscars would be a real-deal award, he would get one.

Now, there aren't many movies that can touch a varied spectrum of emotions. And there aren't many protagonists like the one that Bacon played.
In the end, ultimately, I felt bad for him. Heck, I even felt symapthetic to the guy. Bacon plays a person is lost and confused, withdrawn, struggling with his urges that are condemned by society. And yet, I wanted to isolate the guy from the kids, mostly because his craving was so intense and he clearly had great problems dealing with it.
Kevin Bacon aced that role.

A movie that can deliver lot's of different and strong emotions. Left me wondering, and that's a sing of a great flick. 9/10 on my scale.

136What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Sleeping in on a work day, nothing better xD

137What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:39 pm

GoldenDragon

What's shifting me smoothly is a mission on Il2 Sturmovik: 1946 that I just played.

It had all the realism settings on, so tbh I thought I wouldn't be able to win. Anyways, I was flying in a H0-229 with a wingmate accompanying me, and we were supposed to intercept a flight of 4 B-25J bombers that were headed towards a railyard that we were supposed to defend. On my first pass I managed to take out one bomber, but then had to turn around again to get a bead on the rest because I was flying right at them when I took out the first plane. As I was lining up the shot to take out another bomber, my wingmate got hit so I was on my own for the rest of them.

Long story short, I managed to shoot down an entire flight of B-25Js singlehandedly, and return home relatively in one piece. Cool

What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 WW2_Gif22

138What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Shifting me smoothly is finally getting my DVD player to work properly. Just watched "May." That movie is pretty cool. Have to be in the right mood to watch it though.

139What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 pm

One of the things that shifts me smoothly, is a cup of warm cocoa with cream when it's cold outside and I sit in the warm and cozy living room watching TV-shows I love. (Beleive me, it's freezing here in Norway!)

140What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:43 am

cammyjag

cammyjag

yay, new MacBook! *holds up like a trophy!* cheers

Believe me, I deserved a new one after my old iBook of 5 years finally bit it. Ah, it served me well, despite all the abuse I visited upon it...

141What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 am

Pandora

Pandora

Seeing that someone else is a fan of Lackadaisy Cats ^. Smile

142What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:19 am

Pandora wrote:Seeing that someone else is a fan of Lackadaisy Cats ^. Smile
Me too!!!
Cenaris is also a fan

143What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Sweet!

144What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 am

Pietja

I also like Lackadaisy. It's IMO the most detailed comic in terms of background researching. As a foreginer I love to decipher some of the slang terms and phrases the author uses. And it's also the best comic in terms of stylized & detailed graphics.

What shifted me smoothly today.

It's cold out here, ice on the pavements. At least the sun shines.
But, let's stick to the ice on the pavements. As we all know everything slippery leads to comical or romantical situations.
Well, I had both of them at the same time Very Happy.

There is an icy shell on the pavement leading my flat and no one bothered to do something about it. And on the sides of it are piles of frozen snow, hard rock one, wich make the path very narrow. I made some major shopping today while coming back home, and with these bags I tried to maintain some balance on my boots that were sliding second after second. And I saw a pretty blonde few meters in front of me. I tried to manuveur in that way, so I could pass her without falling, but the path was too narrow and she was the one who slipped. So I tried to catch her and slipped myself Very Happy.
Somehow I slided that way, that my bags fell under her bum. We stood up, she started to appologize and I, like I have in habit, started to laughing. She did the same, although shyly. Good for her that I hadn't any glass bottles in my bags, but she fell on eggs that I had for. I made a lighthearted complaint to her, she ordered me to wait and pulled a notebook out of her handbag and asked me for my number.
Well, in that kind of situations I don't ask questions why and what for, so I gave her my cell phone number.
And, about fourty minutes after this accident she called and invited my for a pizza tonight. cheers

And I planned to eat some scrambled eggs with bacon in my ronery flat... damn her and her lack of ballance Wink

145What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 am

cenaris

cenaris

Sonic the Hedgehog 4. The fans prayers may have just been answered.

146What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Winds

Winds

"A Chorus of Storytellers", The Album Leaf's new album, came out and I just got my mitts on it!
Beautiful as I had assumed it would be.

147What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Pandora

Pandora

This adorable little love voodoo doll that Dante gave me. It's so cute. I named it Tomie and he put the little pin through the two hearts she's holding.

148What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Big freakin chocolate chip cookie

149What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Pandora

Pandora

The Wolfman. That movie was FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

150What shifts you smoothly? - Page 6 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Of The Color Of The Blue Sky. It's pyschodonktastic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum