Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask Jolly Jack!

+106
ugilick
Moonman
Winds
campfire
tomllama2
Dreadstunlock
bigro
Kairu88
Agent
The Doctor
Teh Clok
The Mighty Monkey
TheGreatHibiki
LovelyDays
Whisper
KaZe
Liam
yellowrock
Grandia
randomname
Felonious Exalt
Xan
patanu102
Haventownsend
Vordreller
scienceguy8
DarkKlade
bylmdav
sneakerfox
Mr.Green
Youchip
zombiepancakes
swordfish
tigerfan51087
Howdy Rowdy
Drunkenvalley
User Name
randomnameMKIII
willdye
SourKraut
Inakan
Blacklite
Silverslate
Damien Darkside
Rat King
firebolt85
MicasR
SCKnight14
Ciaran Nihill
Sylentknight
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Pandora
billy-bob
Clockwork
Smelge
Triskelli
Zumbo Prime
Haskins
not_cenaris
Toshiro
CoreyBlueExclusive
Ganthan
Nikolai
Frist
Theo
Dutch
Dude523
Maple_Fish
stephanodude
Rad
Pietja
rpx
Tom
Trevon Fox
Mutant for Hire
wolfman-al
Kaboom
Painted
crazyjc15
xivk
CyberCorn Entropic
Paranoid
Leak
Sketchtastic
hanyou
hiddenflame
GotV
cenaris
Vorthon
Xenathos
5c4rl37
uziel
wolfpax181
jimis
26_9
McClaw
NINJA!
AnthroFan
Lazarus Firenze
MadxHatter123
Zaran
malinborn
Charlie Foxtrot
LT.Raynor
jollyjack
electricv01
110 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

I suddenly see a hamster weilding a massive sword, wearing a loincloth and holding a buxom woman in hand saying the classic "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamintations of the women"

Or a jolly jack version of them.

is there ever going to be a mixing of characters from one of your works ever briefly showing up in another? Because I see Chloe as some big wig in the SA world and Art and Pip watching her on tv would be an interesting thing.

852Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:45 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Okay, another one that will be a question about your britishnes: will you, as a loyal subject of the british crown, watch the royal wedding on TV? William is your future sovereign after all.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

853Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Teh Clok

Teh Clok

What's your favorite part about putting a new comic strip up? bounce

854Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:57 am

Leak

Leak

Have you seen the gameplay of the upcoming Jurassic Park game? It mainly consists of a long string of QuickTime events... Wink

np: The Internal Tulips - Mr. Baby (Mislead Into A Field By A Deformed Deer)

855Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

TheGreatHibiki wrote:is there ever going to be a mixing of characters from one of your works ever briefly showing up in another? Because I see Chloe as some big wig in the SA world and Art and Pip watching her on tv would be an interesting thing.

This gets asked a lot.
Chloe is pretty much just a pin-up character. She's no real business being in Sequential Art (though I may drop in the odd nod to her from time to time Smile )

wolfman-al wrote:Okay, another one that will be a question about your britishnes: will you, as a loyal subject of the british crown, watch the royal wedding on TV? William is your future sovereign after all.

I'll probably have it playing in the background on Friday, simply because it's a big event, not because I consider it important (which it isn't).

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

856Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 pm

cenaris

cenaris

jollyjack wrote:

This gets asked a lot.
Chloe is pretty much just a pin-up character. She's no real business being in Sequential Art (though I may drop in the odd nod to her from time to time Smile )

Awww, no Chloe? I couldn've sworn she could show up somehow. She's gotta' turn up somehow. Okay, so what about a scenario like the one Nekony did in the picture of Kat holding some Chloe photos? Kat could meet this jet setting billionaire at some event at a shopping center or something, be seen taking pictures of her. Chloe coaxes Kat into doing some simple photography for her new website or catalogue. Then Kat gets paid big time and starts showing off her fancy new stuff and then the Squirrel girls could get hold of that stuff and chaos ensues.

857Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Leak

Leak

jollyjack wrote:Chloe is pretty much just a pin-up character. She's no real business being in Sequential Art (though I may drop in the odd nod to her from time to time Smile )
And there I thought the natural habitat of the common pin-up (pinupus ordinae) in Sequential Art would be Pip's wall... Razz

np: Wagon Christ - Respectrum (Toomorrow)

858Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:42 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

jollyjack wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:Okay, another one that will be a question about your britishnes: will you, as a loyal subject of the british crown, watch the royal wedding on TV? William is your future sovereign after all.

I'll probably have it playing in the background on Friday, simply because it's a big event, not because I consider it important (which it isn't).
I take you are not a fan of the monarchy then. I´ll watch it, most people I know will watch it. We Germans are weird there, even thou we haven´t got a monarchy anymore since more that 90 years whe go bonkers over the royals of other countries. Somewhere we apparently have a strange desire to be ruled by a spoiled, sheltered clan of imbred morons (which would be the case if we still had our monarchy. I´m looking at you Carl-Alexander von Hohenzollern, a.k.a. "Der geile Depp" - "The horny imbecile").

859Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:32 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

wolfman-al wrote:
jollyjack wrote:

I take you are not a fan of the monarchy then. I´ll watch it, most people I know will watch it. We Germans are weird there, even thou we haven´t got a monarchy anymore since more that 90 years whe go bonkers over the royals of other countries. Somewhere we apparently have a strange desire to be ruled by a spoiled, sheltered clan of imbred morons (which would be the case if we still had our monarchy. I´m looking at you Carl-Alexander von Hohenzollern, a.k.a. "Der geile Depp" - "The horny imbecile").

I do like the monarchy. If nothing else; they remind politicians that they serve, not rule.

860Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:23 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

jollyjack wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:
jollyjack wrote:

I do like the monarchy. If nothing else; they remind politicians that they serve, not rule.
I see what you mean. Well, there is one thing that I really respect about your queen. She really takes her office serious and tries to honor it with dignity and grace in every second of her life. Thats impressive and it takes a lot of personal strength to do it the way she does.
Next question: How was your vacation in Cornwall?

861Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 am

The Doctor

The Doctor

Are you going to be peddling your comics at London MCN Expo at the end of may?

I can't get down to the Demoncon. Sad

862Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:27 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

The Doctor wrote:Are you going to be peddling your comics at London MCN Expo at the end of may?

Nope. 'Fraid not.

863Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 am

Agent

Agent

Here's a question: We all know how popular Sequential Art is. Do you have plans for other mediums? Y'know, games, flash cartoon, toy line, etc. I'd love to see that stuff. Smile

http://agentxy14.deviantart.com

864Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 am

Kairu88

There's 58 pages, and I'm a wee bit short on patience, so apologies if this has already been asked.

What's your Sequential Art update schedule look like? Just so I know what days to check in, preventing myself from being utterly sad when I have no new comic to read Sad

I suppose I'd also like to know how old you are.

865Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Just looking at the sketches you've been posting up on DA. I wonder, will you be attending any local cons in Kent next year? I'm sure I'd be able to attend the next one.

866Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu May 05, 2011 10:43 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

What did you like about Demoncon, jollyjack? Meh. Don't care about that anymore.

SA related question - what's the main cast's educations?

867Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Wed May 11, 2011 7:02 am

Frist

Frist

I'm a T-shirt guy, so tell me, JJ, what's our absolute favorite T-shirt that you own?

868Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu May 12, 2011 12:55 am

bigro

bigro

just a quickie, why is SA so damn awesome?
i mean really, isnt it a little dangerous to have that much awesome in one webcomic?

i kid Laughing now for my actual question, i have noticed a distinct lack of redheads in SA...me and my fellow bloodnuts are not pleased. we need all publicity we can get, as in a few years we will be extinct. so could you just for me (PUHWEEEZZEE!) put a redhead in SA for just one comic (anymore would be ridiculous) and help make redheads semi-cool ( Laughing )

yours sincerely, BIGRO

869Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu May 12, 2011 1:07 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

The comic is monochrome. How?

870Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu May 12, 2011 1:15 am

bigro

bigro

with the magical powers of photoshop?
with a red pen?
with his own very blood?
with a red monochrome?
with words?
with funzo the happy clown?
and the list goes on...although it would completely funk his groove Neutral
on second thoughts...maybe he shouldnt, or if he really wants to put it in his blog or something Wink

man i feel silly now Sad

there is just no bloodnut appreciation Sad

871Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 am

Frist

Frist

bigro wrote:just a quickie, why is SA so damn awesome?
i mean really, isnt it a little dangerous to have that much awesome in one webcomic?

i kid :lol: now for my actual question, i have noticed a distinct lack of redheads in SA...me and my fellow bloodnuts are not pleased. we need all publicity we can get, as in a few years we will be extinct. so could you just for me (PUHWEEEZZEE!) put a redhead in SA for just one comic (anymore would be ridiculous) and help make redheads semi-cool ( :lol: )

yours sincerely, BIGRO

Scarlet? Possibly Amber Violet and Jade as well?

872Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Sun May 15, 2011 1:51 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Mr. Jackson, why don't you love your fans? Why you're not releasing anything that would be pleasing to hold in hands, to flip through while sitting in a comfortable chair or lying on a sofa? Little victory is great, but there is so little(no pun) of it, like 30 minutes max on an issue... And a Tome is still "new" on a front page, without regard for being on my shelf for almost a year now. Really wanna buy your stuff, but you're just not letting to...

Spoiler:

Sob.

Last edited by appleclock on Tue May 24, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

873Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 am

rpx

Since the only thing that happened during yesterdays end of the world was the Death of Randy Macho Man Savage. Callmepro made the argument that Randy Macho Man Savage stopped it resulting in his death.
http://callmepo.deviantart.com/journal/40763219/#comments. My question is do you think he the Macho Man Elbow Drop or the Power of Samming into a Slim Jim?

874Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Mon May 23, 2011 10:59 am

Dreadstunlock

How old were you when you started doing the furries? How long did it take you to get it on the average level and at what age you perfected it?

Also, what would be your advice on if I wanted to do it, but I am worried because of the public might think of me differently in a very...bad sort of way?

Especially like people in Liverpool cause they just suck most of the time...

875Ask Jolly Jack! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Agent wrote:Here's a question: We all know how popular Sequential Art is. Do you have plans for other mediums? Y'know, games, flash cartoon, toy line, etc. I'd love to see that stuff. Smile

I'd love to see some SA toys Very Happy
I think that's a ways off yet, though. SA's not that popular!

Kairu88 wrote:What's your Sequential Art update schedule look like? Just so I know what days to check in, preventing myself from being utterly sad when I have no new comic to read Sad

I have a lot of projects on the boil at any one time and SA sometimes slips because of them. Usually I update every Tuesday and Thursday.....except when I don't.

cenaris wrote:Just looking at the sketches you've been posting up on DA. I wonder, will you be attending any local cons in Kent next year? I'm sure I'd be able to attend the next one.

Demoncon in Maidstone was rather successful, so I'll probably be returning there. Dunno about any others, though.

Frist wrote:I'm a T-shirt guy, so tell me, JJ, what's our absolute favorite T-shirt that you own?

I have a nice, plain, electric blue one that I'm rather fond of.....
Very Happy

Dreadstunlock wrote:How old were you when you started doing the furries? How long did it take you to get it on the average level and at what age you perfected it?

Also, what would be your advice on if I wanted to do it, but I am worried because of the public might think of me differently in a very...bad sort of way?

Uh....I started drawing "furry" characters back when they were just called "cartoon characters". Shows I watched as a kid were things like Ducktails, Dangermouse, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I emulated those.
I still just call them "cartoon characters". If other people want to label them as something else; that's up to them. It's not really something that has any effect on myself or my work. I draw whatever the hell I want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum