Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCARLET SMASH!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SCARLET SMASH! on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:55 pm

She will destroy the evasive red dot.

View user profile

2 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:35 pm

View user profile

3 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:11 pm

This is pretty much what I figured would happen. :p

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

4 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:45 am

This from the cat who brought Art a dead bird.

View user profile

5 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 am

If he had any brains at all, he'd be pointing that laser pointer at his bed Wink

View user profile

6 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:14 am

enigmaxtreme wrote:If he had any brains at all, he'd be pointing that laser pointer at his bed Wink

"And how did you end up in a body cast Art?"

"I was playing with the laser pointer in bed and four squirrels in power armour jumped on me..." Embarassed

View user profile

7 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:19 pm

Genius-class intellect married to the behavioural patterns of a 5-year-old. You know, that's why I love Scarlet!

View user profile

8 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:02 am

Yeah, she's a hypocrite, but a pretty one.

Though she should remember that the more of them you gather, the smarter they get...

View user profile http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

9 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:26 pm

To be fair, Kat wasn't against the principle, merely pointing out that she had the self-awareness to override her instincts. Then again, Art does know her better than I do, so what do I know? :p

Scarlet's still adorable. Very Happy

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

10 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Everyone knows that cats get cruel when they get playful! Besides, I think that Scarlet is currently having a wonderful time!

View user profile

11 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:14 am

The Four squirrels get together, realise whats going on, and return the favour by making holographic sexy version of Art and Kat to tease the real versions. When its revealed to be fake, things go inevitably wrong and the holograms cant be turned off, becoming almost psychotically infatuated with their targets.

View user profile

12 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:11 am

mistandfog wrote:The Four squirrels get together, realise whats going on, and return the favour by making holographic sexy version of Art and Kat to tease the real versions. When its revealed to be fake, things go inevitably wrong and the holograms cant be turned off, becoming almost psychotically infatuated with their targets.

Add a lot more humour and silliness into that and it seems like something JJ would do.

View user profile

13 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:05 am

Jessi wrote:
mistandfog wrote:The Four squirrels get together, realise whats going on, and return the favour by making holographic sexy version of Art and Kat to tease the real versions. When its revealed to be fake, things go inevitably wrong and the holograms cant be turned off, becoming almost psychotically infatuated with their targets.

Add a lot more humour and silliness into that and it seems like something JJ would do.

Kat's friend turns up and pip thinks she for him

View user profile

14 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:07 pm

MINECRAFT_STEVE_HURT.ogg

View user profile

15 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:10 pm

So it is that Art meets the girls' indentured slave for the first time.

I'm thinking that Art is going to give the Quads a very firm lecture about exploitation and treating nice people with respect. Kat is either going to call him a hypocrite because of his pr0n collection or is going to be mad at him for freeing the beefcake before she can enjoy him!

View user profile

16 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:40 pm

I just love how the quads are watching. XD

View user profile

17 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:02 am

What Kat doesn't realize is they're calculating vectors and thrust ratios

View user profile

18 Re: SCARLET SMASH! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:53 am

Kat's gonna be the angriest about this. Not because a stranger is in her house, but because she didnt know a hot stranger was in her house.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum