Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traumatized Scarlet

+8
OrlahEhontas
Silvador
SPRoss
vevans0009
Kieve
Black Mantha
DarkAngel
Raptor jesus
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Traumatized Scarlet Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Traumatized Scarlet   SA_0922_small

Well...um...that was effective, if nothing else.

on another note, never play any sort of sport with Scarlet that involves throwing something at each other.

2Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:11 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Eh, a wins a win.

Of course, winning by inflicting blunt force trauma, or any other potentially...permanent means is usually reserved for darker heroes. But hey, go Scarlet!

3Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

DarkAngel wrote:Eh, a wins a win.

Of course, winning by inflicting blunt force trauma, or any other potentially...permanent means is usually reserved for darker heroes. But hey, go Scarlet!
You don't consider melting ones flesh off permanent? But yeah, that looks like it hurt.

4Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 am

Kieve

Kieve

Laughing I have been checking CC on a twice-daily basis since the last update, and oh my god was the wait worth it. I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard at a Sequential Art strip. The character reactions are just solid-gold priceless.

I'll be over here nursing my aching ribs now. Damn you, JJ, you're getting my hospital bill for this.

5Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Holy......................................................shit. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Never seen a JJ babe get a very bloodied face.

6Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:49 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Villainnesses Convention...

"How'd you die?"

"A peasant girl threw water on me."

"How'd you die?"

"A hero ran me through with a magic sword while I was in the form of a dragon."

"Howabout you?"

"An @#$%^& Squirrel girl hit me in the face with a block of ice that had a bottle of champagne in it!" Mad

7Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Silvador

"Oh, what a world, what a world..."

8Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm

OrlahEhontas

OrlahEhontas

SPRoss wrote:Villainnesses Convention...

"How'd you die?"

"A peasant girl threw water on me."

"How'd you die?"

"A hero ran me through with a magic sword while I was in the form of a dragon."

"Howabout you?"

"An @#$%^& Squirrel girl hit me in the face with a block of ice that had a bottle of champagne in it!" Mad

St. Peter: "You go to h**l!"

9Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:16 am

BenRG

BenRG

Well, the thought is what counts Scarlet! I'm guessing that the Ice Witch has a defensive spell around her that freezes any object that is about to strike her. Great against metal weapons, not so hot against airborne and fast-moving masses of fluid.

Besides, let's be plain here: 'Down' is 'down'. A smashed face and a desperate need for reconstructive surgery is arguably nicer than slowly and agonisingly dissolving to death! Very Happy

Now, I believe that Scarlet deserves a statue or something for saving the world?

10Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:58 am

Random Wanderer

BenRG wrote:Well, the thought is what counts Scarlet! I'm guessing that the Ice Witch has a defensive spell around her that freezes any object that is about to strike her. Great against metal weapons, not so hot against airborne and fast-moving masses of fluid.

I figure it's just cold enough in that world right now that all masses of water that aren't being heated will freeze fairly quickly. Note that the improvised missle is still in the shape of the bucket. If it had frozen in mid-throw, it would look more like... well... a splash or stream of water trailing back to the bucket that had frozen in mid-throw, really. which means that that champagne had in fact been frozen in place for at least a little while now.

It's still bloody hilarious, though. Very Happy

11Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:14 pm

indrejue

indrejue

anyone else thinks toto looks more like mary's little lamb

12Traumatized Scarlet   Empty Re: Traumatized Scarlet Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Traumatized Scarlet   Hqdefault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: