Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The penguin is playing with fire, AGAIN!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The penguin is playing with fire, AGAIN! Empty The penguin is playing with fire, AGAIN! Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:09 am

Zidneya

Zidneya

The penguin is playing with fire, AGAIN! SA_0891_small
A secret compound below the(what kind of home they lived again?) house, four runaways genetic experiments, who also happen to do illegal experiments themselves, a full colony of.... immigrant Denizens living there, two encounters with aliens in which one involved a battle in space and the other uncovered the biggest secret cultural conspiracy in the world(along with a hidden submarine city ). And I still don't know what happened between Art an Pip and that corpse in college.

AND THIS DUMB**S DOESN'T CARE THAT THE GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT ABOUT THEM?!!

Because if you think they cannot keep a secret anymore let me tell you that IF THEY FIND OUT THEY CERTAINLY ARE GONNA LOCK YOU UP AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

corvidaehakubi

I can't read the missing the cold war part without hearing Judi Dench's voice saying it.

26_9

Zidneya wrote:The penguin is playing with fire, AGAIN! SA_0891_small
A secret compound below the(what kind of home they lived again?) house, four runaways genetic experiments, who also happen to do illegal experiments themselves, a full colony of.... immigrant Denizens living there, two encounters with aliens in which one involved a battle in space and the other uncovered the biggest secret cultural conspiracy in the world (along with a hidden submarine city. And I still don't know what happened between Art an Pip and that corpse in college.

AND THIS DUMB**S DOESN'T CARE THAT THE GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT ABOUT THEM?!!

Because if you think they cannot keep a secret anymore let me tell you that IF THEY FIND OUT THEY CERTAINLY ARE GONNA LOCK YOU UP AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

Well, the squirrel squad is smart enough to not use Facebook or Tumblr or whatever. Pip have already been interviewed by SWAT team about one huge diamond and he remained silend about all the crazy shit;

BUT

he is paranoid about "oh, if I wll be in an EVENTUALLY PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE list of people, who have googled "JIHAD"; I will be a part of some scary statistic!", or, in other words, he doesn't want his lawyer to know he have ever googled "jihad".

Also, the cold war truly ended in 1994, when Russia joined NATO, not in 1986, when the Berlin Wall fell.
Also, Pip is not paranoid to tell "possible govt survelliance", that he is a collector of certain ... "artsy stuff".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum