Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The penguin ain't an ignorant(well that's what he claims).

+5
arthurnonimus
BraePat
Icalasari
VM893
Zidneya
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zidneya

Zidneya

The penguin ain't an ignorant(well that's what he claims). SA_0872_small

Ohh ,Razz, he is trying to make us believe that he ain't an idiot that's so cute, and impossible an pointless, but cute.

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

VM893

VM893

nice try, Pip.

Icalasari

...But isn't being willfully ignorant and not caring the same thing, Pip?

BraePat

BraePat

I so what this to turn into a dimension jumping escapade. Ya know, meet the alternate jock-pip and the depressed quinten-quartet; along with all the hillarities (and Hillary's) that come with it.

Zidneya

Zidneya

Icalasari wrote:...But isn't being willfully ignorant and not caring the same thing, Pip?

Makes you think, doesn't it?

The penguin ain't an ignorant(well that's what he claims). SA_0011_small

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

arthurnonimus

Wonder if that's the reason why they captured them - to them Pip would be like having your own private power plant in the front yard.

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Admittedly, this is me.

BenRG

BenRG

"Wilfully ignorant" =/= stupid. The truly stupid are just plain ignorant and incapable of realising it because of their low intelligence. The wilfully ignorant are the unpleasant people who choose to do what they like and makes them feel happy moment-by-moment with thinking about consequences of any kind, even to them, in even the immediate future.

Examples:
* Binge drinkers;
* Those who use narcotics known to be harmful to humans even in small doses (aka 'bath salts');
* Those who vote for the same political party as their parents and don't worry about details like their policies;
* Those who are sure that the Star Wars sequels by J J Abrams can't be as f*cked up as his attempted Star Trek reboot.

Yes, in other words, somewhat like Pip.

VM893

VM893

BenRG wrote:"Wilfully ignorant" =/= stupid. The truly stupid are just plain ignorant and incapable of realising it because of their low intelligence. The wilfully ignorant are the unpleasant people who choose to do what they like and makes them feel happy moment-by-moment with thinking about consequences of any kind, even to them, in even the immediate future.

Examples:
* Binge drinkers;
* Those who use narcotics known to be harmful to humans even in small doses (aka 'bath salts');
* Those who vote for the same political party as their parents and don't worry about details like their policies;
* Those who are sure that the Star Wars sequels by J J Abrams can't be as f*cked up as his attempted Star Trek reboot.

Yes, in other words, somewhat like Pip.

You had me agreeing with you up until that last bit about JJ Abrams. Personally, I loved his Star Trek films and I am not planning to judge how he handles Star Wars Episode VII until the film itself ACTUALLY COMES OUT.

I really hate it when people are overly pre-judgmental to something that hasn't even happened yet. It's individuals like that who are truly the forerunners of ignorance.

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

Icalasari wrote:...But isn't being willfully ignorant and not caring the same thing, Pip?

The penguin ain't an ignorant(well that's what he claims). 3Gpey

But yeah, I agree that it's not necessarily stupid... Most of the time. BenRG makes a really good point, Pip definitely doesn't always think things through.
However, there's a point where your knowledge of things or lack thereof seriously endanger your well-being and if you could have easily found the crucial information you needed, that's pretty stupid.

That said, I've done some pretty stupid stuff in regards to college but I think I've learned me lesson.

Last edited by Conchobhar on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : accidentally sent before finishing stuff)

http://www.jellyboygame.com

Moonman

Moonman

Nope. Gotta back mah Pengy boi on this one. Big difference between willfully ignorant and willfully apathetic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum