Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's a monster infested maze

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's a monster infested maze Empty It's a monster infested maze Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

raleurc

raleurc

It's a monster infested maze BBTSN_019_Small

"You sure you wanna do this?" "Sheesh, Mr Candlelight, dont'cha get your panties in a twist."

2It's a monster infested maze Empty Re: It's a monster infested maze Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 pm

HSishi

The girls are eager for killing monsters while dungeon-crawling, their face say all Smile .

I bet when they finish their business down there, the governor can open all the seals and make a fun park out of the maze ...

3It's a monster infested maze Empty Re: It's a monster infested maze Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:56 am

BenRG

BenRG

HSishi wrote:I bet when they finish their business down there, the governor can open all the seals and make a fun park out of the maze ...
I wouldn't be so sure of that; if there's one thing I've learnt (to my cost), it's that wandering monsters either respawn or tend to be from some endless supply. Kill as many as you want; there'll be more along in a few minutes.

4It's a monster infested maze Empty Re: It's a monster infested maze Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 pm

HSishi

Well, they don't play in a MMORPG here Smile so if they just find the "big mother of all monsters" it should be over.

Some post-slaughtering pest control should help Smile .

5It's a monster infested maze Empty Re: It's a monster infested maze Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

Last panel: vampire-Connie?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum