Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, depends on your definition of "monster"...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CMWaters

CMWaters

Well, depends on your definition of "monster"... SA_1139_small

Somehow I think things were more civil when they were both dragons.

Also, where Kat's form was concerned Art, some would disagree with the "scary" part.

http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Technically, it was the squirrels' fault, but to be fair, Hilary doesn't know that yet. Not that it matters. Just by being there, Kat's considered guilty until proven guilty by the bunny psychopath.

CMWaters wrote:Somehow I think things were more civil when they were both dragons.
Just less loud. And they're still dragons (at least Hilary is), although of a different sort.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

3Well, depends on your definition of "monster"... Empty nude butts Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:05 pm

yiangos

yiangos

I think this is the second time we see a nude butt on SA.

The first was Scarlett, going out to bathe in a fountain or something. There has been quite a bit implied nudity (e.g. right after Pip x Hilary first and possibly only time) but I don't think any of the characters has actually been shown "in the buff" as Cat put it.

vevans0009

vevans0009

Two nude babes fighting over stuff......83

5Well, depends on your definition of "monster"... Empty Glasses are off again :) Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:41 pm

yiangos

yiangos

Well, depends on your definition of "monster"... SA_1140_small

And we all know what that means... Smile

yiangos

yiangos

yiangos wrote:And we all know what that means... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum