Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The smell of fear (or doubt)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The smell of fear (or doubt) Empty The smell of fear (or doubt) Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 pm

EOCostello

The gentlecanid's reaction in the last panel illustrates the ancient adage that comedy is when it happens to someone else, and tragedy is when it happens to you.

He has, I think, just realized the fine line between the two, and the truth may make him anxious.

2The smell of fear (or doubt) Empty Re: The smell of fear (or doubt) Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:46 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Actually, I think it is how cold Hillary is being about the whole matter and he's suddenly realised that he's sleeping with someone who is arguably a sociopath. It isn't doubt as much as fear. Twisted Evil

3The smell of fear (or doubt) Empty Re: The smell of fear (or doubt) Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:03 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

What would be funny is if Wolf-aramus was foresighted enough to cover his own rear beforehand so that, when Hilary tries to do unto him as she's done unto Pip, he's got his own escape plan in place to keep Hilary from succeeding.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

4The smell of fear (or doubt) Empty Re: The smell of fear (or doubt) Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:41 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:What would be funny is if Wolf-aramus was foresighted enough to cover his own rear beforehand so that, when Hilary tries to do unto him as she's done unto Pip, he's got his own escape plan in place to keep Hilary from succeeding.

He's big, buff & studly - so I doubt he's that clever.
Not saying it's impossible, just that the odds aren't exactly in his favor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum