Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle Bunnies Begins

+16
Ganthan
BenRG
rpx
Guineapig Balloonist
Leak
Riikano-Alinaris
Vordreller
indrejue
raleurc
Contrast
Moonman
shadowdarkk
RennisTora
cenaris
not_cenaris
jollyjack
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Guineapig Balloonist wrote:I've just come out of lurking and joined the forum to say that I think this looks really beautiful and will definitely follow it. Reminds me a bit of Thieves and Kings.

Not keen on the title, though, "Battle Bunnies"? Sounds a bit kiddie.

No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love Smile

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

27Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:09 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

jollyjack wrote:No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love :)
Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Esrb-rating-e-everyone-log-300x300

So, no violence, sex and boose?

28Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

not_cenaris wrote:
jollyjack wrote:No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love Smile

Let's not go crazy, here.

29Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 pm

rpx

off to a good start.

30Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 am

raleurc

raleurc

jollyjack wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:
jollyjack wrote:No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love Smile

Let's not go crazy, here.

Would be so not-you, anyway Razz

Looking forward to seeing this one unfold. Awesome work by now.

31Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

jollyjack 10 days ago wrote:Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Bb_tsn10
Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Sa_06110

32Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm

indrejue

indrejue

i think we sort of do not want to clog up the thread with comments and start losing each page. maybe if we had a secondary locked topic that will just be the individual pages so they would not get lost people would be less reluctant to talk

33Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

indrejue wrote:i think we sort of do not want to clog up the thread with comments and start losing each page. maybe if we had a secondary locked topic that will just be the individual pages so they would not get lost people would be less reluctant to talk

Agreed

34Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Page 5.
I'll be setting up the new Battle Bunnies page on Collected Curios this week. All new pages will appear there.
Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 BB_TSN_01_005_Small

35Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:12 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

jollyjack wrote:Page 5.

To be honest, I was kind of hoping that BB will have more Lackadaisy-ish page format, where every update is a complete scene\dialogue thus making narration more exciting and more suitable for a weekly web-comic.

36Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

not_cenaris wrote:

To be honest, I was kind of hoping that BB will have more Lackadaisy-ish page format, where every update is a complete scene\dialogue thus making narration more exciting and more suitable for a weekly web-comic.

Well; now there's two webcomics I produce that you get to be disappointed with. Lucky you.

37Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

jollyjack wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:

Well; now there's two webcomics I produce that you get to be disappointed with. Lucky you.

Don't be so sensitive. I enjoy them a lot, otherwise I wouldn't be sticking around.

38Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Nah I'm liking it.

39Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 am

BenRG

BenRG

All I can say about the opening page is this: Eventually, war can become a habit, even when there is no longer any real point or even any advantage to be gained from it.

Oh, and I'm glad to see that you're finally committing this project to the on-line record! All the best!

40Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Ganthan

It seems like a lot of folks are coming up with furry fantasy worlds lately. Maybe it just seems that way to me because of the release of Dust: An Elysian Tail on XBox Live Arcade.

Personally I think it's a nice trend. I like the genre and it really is getting old endlessly recycling the elves, dwarves and orcs. In fact, I've recently had ideas of a furry fantasy world of my own.

41Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:56 am

Biohazyrd

Biohazyrd

jollyjack wrote:Page 2:

Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 BB_TSN_01_002_Small

Personally, I wouldn't have thought that getting a single gold in one end was cause for applause. He's not even drawing up to his chin.... :-)

42Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Sylentknight

Sylentknight

Ya know...I don't want to think about where she's going to pull a knife from. Wink

43Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 pm

desii3d

desii3d

OK, just read the 14 pages that are available so far and.... the conclusion is... DAMNIT! I WANT MORE! lol. I am enjoying this as much as the SA strip.

44Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Emanon

Battle Bunnies Begins - Page 2 BB_TSN_01_002_Small

Props to you, Jollyjack on getting archery form correct. As a seasoned bow-hunter, it's so irritating to see characters setting a bow or drawing one terribly incorrect. *thumbs up* Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum